Lovefilm Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Lovefilm

How would you rate Lovefilm?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

19 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dave & Fiona Nolan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lovefilm in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dave & Fiona Nolan
"With few shops now to rent DVD's / Bluray from, Lovefilm is fantastic. Without this, I would not see half the films I do (good and otherwise), it allows me to experiment in watching preferences (don't like, turn off and send back) and my 3D TV would be useless!"
"just wanted to say, what terrific customer service I have recently received, you're second to none"
"LoveFilm are a joke, ther customer service are rude and unhelpful. Been charge for past year for an account that wasn't even activated. Not Happy."
"Great customer service by LOVEFiLM"
"that is the single best piece of customer service I've ever seen. From a happy Samsung customer ... ;)"
"This has now been resolved, Thanks LOVEFiLM Excellent customer service!"
"This has now been resolved, Thanks LOVEFiLM Excellent customer service!"
"Awesome customer service LOVEFiLM"
"V impressed with the customer service from lovefilm regarding the faulty app, I hope they manage to fix it though!"
"Might do. I used to be with LoveFilm they don't have as much as Netflix but their customer service is amazing."
Information
"Lovefilm, absolutely brilliant customer service today lovefilm"
Information
"Whilst I'm normally one to whinge about rubbish customer service, yesterday Virgin Media and Lovefilm were amazing!"
Maeve McKenna
Unverified Reviewer
"have the worst customer service! angry"
Ses Springett Hill
Unverified Reviewer
"So impressed with LOVEFiLM's customer service. Happy girl!"
Darren Sheldon
Unverified Reviewer
"42 days and my complaint re service is unresolved come on amazon sort this this out, I have been a customer for 6 years."
"Thank you so much to LOVEFiLM for a great example of excellent customer service! Resolved my query swiftly and exceeded my expectations! :)"
"just wanted to say ur customer service is smashing!"
Lovefilm is rated 3.58 based on 19 reviews