Love Lights Reviews

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Nice pricing. fast shipping. great communication."
"Excellent product, easy to fit and half the price of the kitchen suppliers identical lighting."
Sandy Bushby
"Stylish bed side lamp that suits the modern look for our bedroom. Very well made and the nightlight allows extra reading time when your partner wants to sleep. We are very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the lamps."
"Superb pricing, quality of service, delivery as promised"
"Easy to use web site, lots to choose from, excellent customer relations and good quality items. Happy shopper!"
"I am very impressed with the team at love lights, they personalised my order for what I needed and gave me advice and tips. Quick delivery and always contacted me back. I’m really happy with my order and would recommend using them to anyone."
"Beautiful light, second one I bought. It’s beautiful"
"Nice pricing. fast shipping. great communication."
"Lynsey was excellent a credit to your company"
"The Web site for Love Lights is fantastic - bit like choosing a dress as it lets me filter so many aspects! The choice is amazing too - I will certainly recommend them - I had a full new build to furnish and managed to do most of the lighting via this site!"
"Simple ordering process efficient delivery - arrived as predicted and left in my preferred location. Really excellent service on top of the best price I could find!"
"All as expected from a reputable company"
"Excellent lights and excellent service"
"Good price and able to collect so saved postage"
"Excellent service.Some of the lights I had chosen had been discontinued but your staff contacted the company to see if they could help and as they had the relevant parts still in stock they made the lights up for me. I am delighted with the lights and the level of your customer service. Will definitely recommend your company."
"A very personal service with a great choice of products and technical support."
"Excellent choice of quality brand lighting at competitive prices. Would recommend to other customers."
"Quality product fast delivery"
"Excellent company - items in stock and very promptly sent."
"Really helpful and great service!"
"Just how I pictured it and very stylish."
"WONDERFUL..,THANK YOU. BEST SERVICE"
"The communication with LoveLights was really excellent despite we returned the ordered lamps. One of the item did not match the picture on the homepage. I presume LoveLights has nothing to do with that but the manufacturer changed the item inbetween without notice."
Love Lights is rated 4.47 based on 604 reviews