Love Lights Reviews

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

David France
"Super happy with our purchase. The lamps are great quality & well worth every penny. Will 100% be buying from Love lights again soon, the lamps look amazing in out front room."
Paul Tiemens
"Prompt delivery in perfect condition. Lights easy to install (each light has two equal length 2 wire cables with plugs on the end for easy connection to the next light or to the driver) just 8.5 mm hole to be drilled for each light. A short detachable link cable that has a connector that won't go through the hole is supplied with each light. Disconnecting it allows you to feed both cables through the hole then reattach the link cable again behind the plinth board. The driver has four connection sockets that cater for four circuits of daisy chained lights giving great installation flexability ."
Diane Fullarton
"I ordered 3 Zocalo pendant lights for above a breakfast bar. Really pleased with the quality and look of the lights. The delivery was within a few days without any problems. Will order from Love Lights in the future."
"Found just what I needed quickly delivered at a reasonable price."
"Beautiful contemporary designs of lamp shade,lamp stands ect big smiles😊"
"Great quality and price. Fast delivery."
"Lovely ceiling lights Very stylish Happy about my purchase"
"Had what I needed. A reasonable price Delivery price was reasonable. Supplied in good time. Would use again"
"Helpful, fast & good quality lights :)"
"very good company, excellent Customer care"
"Great service. Their online chat replied on the day if I had any questions. Once ordered they were flexible to delay delivery as I was away. Very pleased!"
"Last minute purchase to complete a DIY job. Very well-priced items and super speedy delivery. Can't fault them"
"Lamp is beautiful just what I wanted and the delivery was brilliant arrived in the time slot I was given very pleased with everything"
"Great service. Prompt delivery. Very happy with our new lights. Thankyou"
"Excellent service from start to finish, thank you love lights"
"Thank you for a bespoke service from start to finish.... can’t thank you enough and you saved me money :-)"
"This was my first time using Love Lights from their product selection, wonderful staff and excellent delivery mechanism. I could not be more pleased. Best regards, George Martland"
"Were very helpful to me and sourced a light that I had difficulty finding"
"Good quality product at a great price and prompt delivery"
"Excellent customer service. Very happy with my purchased ceiling light. It will add sophistication to my dining room. Will be buying from Love Lights again."
"Good product, great service and prices. Have used Lovelights a couple of times and would use again."
"Great service, great price and very quick delivery. I had been trying to track down this particular light fitting for a few months and was very pleased to be able to purchase it finally. Would definitely recommend this company and will keep them in mind for any further requirements I might have."
"I had ordered Sensio Alpha-S LED kitchen under cabinet lights. It was easy to place the order and their pricing was the lowest. I would be be buying again in future."
Love Lights is rated 4.48 based on 656 reviews