Love Lights Reviews

Home Furnishing

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

David France
"Super happy with our purchase. The lamps are great quality & well worth every penny. Will 100% be buying from Love lights again soon, the lamps look amazing in out front room."
Paul Tiemens
"Prompt delivery in perfect condition. Lights easy to install (each light has two equal length 2 wire cables with plugs on the end for easy connection to the next light or to the driver) just 8.5 mm hole to be drilled for each light. A short detachable link cable that has a connector that won't go through the hole is supplied with each light. Disconnecting it allows you to feed both cables through the hole then reattach the link cable again behind the plinth board. The driver has four connection sockets that cater for four circuits of daisy chained lights giving great installation flexability ."
Diane Fullarton
"I ordered 3 Zocalo pendant lights for above a breakfast bar. Really pleased with the quality and look of the lights. The delivery was within a few days without any problems. Will order from Love Lights in the future."
"The product arrived well packed and in working order. The only disappointment was that it took two weeks to arrive. I order many things online & I usually receive my order within 5 working days. As the product was about £15 cheaper than other suppliers I shouldn’t really moan about the wait!!!"
We are sorry your order took longer than expected to arrive, our dispatch is 2-7working days as some items we need to order into stock. The item was dispatched on the 5th working day from our warehouse, therefore I will investigate with the courier as to why this has taken so long to deliver.
"Good service fabulous light fitting I would shop at love lights again"
"After the initial order was not received by post this was very swiftly rectified once a phone call was made."
"Bought 2 SE40599 drivers and two SE10615W0 Strip lights only to find out that you need an extra cable to connect the two together. Would it not be sensible to state this requirement on the website when you are reading about the strip lights. It is stated as a requirement when you find the connector cable on the website, but if you don't know you need this, then you will never know. Having spent over the £99 for free delivery, I left a phone message suggesting I could have these connectors without a delivery charge. Nobody has yet responded. I have now bought these connectors from another supplier at a reduced cost."
"we are delighted with the light we bought . It is a good quality product and looks exactly like the Internet image . We will definitely be using them again"
"I got a speedy delivery but unfortunately not the right part for my light fitting no fault of yours"
"Lovely product,expected to arrive in a protective box"
"Very pleased with the lights in terms of quality and price. Although the product was notified as out of stock after ordering them on-line, customer service managed my expectations very efficiently and the lights arrived on the revised date."
"Did what it said on the tin. Lights came 5 days after ordering. DPD emailed with delivery time early in the morning, and we were able to change the delivery address to a neighbour whilst the lights were in transit."
"Great product but took ages to arrive"
"Absolutely love my darling ronda light it's stunning. Slight delay with order but worth the wait."
"Very efficient and prompt delivery. Too soon to tell how long the LED bulbs will last."
"I have used love lights for several years mainly on under canopy strip lights. Recently I had to replace one of my original strip light which had failed in one area. On taking it apart I found that several of the small components had failed clearly showing the signs of burning. This seems to be a problem with all Led lights which fail because of faulty electronics rather than the LED's themselves.!!"
"Great quality and price on lights , only issue was the delay in revieiving my order. However, they were quick to deliver once the stock was received and very pleasant service"
"Very good service ,order received quickly."
"Dispatch could have been a little quicker but otherwise smooth transaction . Website easy to navigate."
"Posted earlier as I had problems with order not being received by date stated, and then two shades being damaged. However, I would say the customer service at Love Lights is second to none, and they sorted it all out quickly and efficiently. I will shop here again."
"Good price excellent lights look fab. Had to hasten for update so communication could improve."
"The products are great. As they were on back-order, we had to wait a little while. Although Love Lights responded quickly to my emails, I would have preferred them to keep me updated as to the progress of the order, rather than me having to chase them for information."
"Order placed and received. Took a little longer than expected. Communication could be better But items arrived all good in the end"
Love Lights is rated 4.48 based on 657 reviews