Love Lights Reviews

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Nice pricing. fast shipping. great communication."
"Excellent product, easy to fit and half the price of the kitchen suppliers identical lighting."
Sandy Bushby
"Stylish bed side lamp that suits the modern look for our bedroom. Very well made and the nightlight allows extra reading time when your partner wants to sleep. We are very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the lamps."
"Did what it said on the tin. Lights came 5 days after ordering. DPD emailed with delivery time early in the morning, and we were able to change the delivery address to a neighbour whilst the lights were in transit."
"Great product but took ages to arrive"
"Absolutely love my darling ronda light it's stunning. Slight delay with order but worth the wait."
"Very efficient and prompt delivery. Too soon to tell how long the LED bulbs will last."
"I have used love lights for several years mainly on under canopy strip lights. Recently I had to replace one of my original strip light which had failed in one area. On taking it apart I found that several of the small components had failed clearly showing the signs of burning. This seems to be a problem with all Led lights which fail because of faulty electronics rather than the LED's themselves.!!"
"Great quality and price on lights , only issue was the delay in revieiving my order. However, they were quick to deliver once the stock was received and very pleasant service"
"Very good service ,order received quickly."
"Dispatch could have been a little quicker but otherwise smooth transaction . Website easy to navigate."
"Posted earlier as I had problems with order not being received by date stated, and then two shades being damaged. However, I would say the customer service at Love Lights is second to none, and they sorted it all out quickly and efficiently. I will shop here again."
"Good price excellent lights look fab. Had to hasten for update so communication could improve."
"The products are great. As they were on back-order, we had to wait a little while. Although Love Lights responded quickly to my emails, I would have preferred them to keep me updated as to the progress of the order, rather than me having to chase them for information."
"Order placed and received. Took a little longer than expected. Communication could be better But items arrived all good in the end"
"The delivery took quite long, but we received our item eventually. Beautiful and quality ceiling light, but not easy to put it up,"
"Prompt service, order arrived within the stated time."
"It was an excellent service."
"Good Service and Advice and Delivery"
"The purchase is as described and I like it enough that I've ordered another. However I would say that delivery was very slow and it took a long time for me to receive notification that it had been despatched. There was no means to check its progress and had it not arrived after 2 weeks I would have been chasing it up. Despite this I've ordered another but hope this time delivery will be quicker."
"Took a while to arrive but delighted with the product!"
"LED bulbs arrived promptly and safely. Too early to judge their durability, but they are working well so far."
"The shade was just what we wanted , but just seemed quite a while getting here, the lady on customer services was helpful and polite"
Love Lights is rated 4.47 based on 604 reviews