Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
Good quality productd at reasonable price. Shipping costs are a little high though for smaller items.
Original order never arrived, so contacted Lovelights who promptly resent the order and arrived the next day. Good customer service
Took about 9 days to arrive which is longer than orders I have made with light 2 go. They arrived well packaged and were as per order. Would use company again
The product arrived well packed and in working order. The only disappointment was that it took two weeks to arrive. I order many things online & I usually receive my order within 5 working days. As the product was about £15 cheaper than other suppliers I shouldn’t really moan about the wait!!!
We are sorry your order took longer than expected to arrive, our dispatch is 2-7working days as some items we need to order into stock. The item was dispatched on the 5th working day from our warehouse, therefore I will investigate with the courier as to why this has taken so long to deliver.
Good service fabulous light fitting I would shop at love lights again
After the initial order was not received by post this was very swiftly rectified once a phone call was made.
Bought 2 SE40599 drivers and two SE10615W0 Strip lights only to find out that you need an extra cable to connect the two together. Would it not be sensible to state this requirement on the website when you are reading about the strip lights. It is stated as a requirement when you find the connector cable on the website, but if you don't know you need this, then you will never know. Having spent over the £99 for free delivery, I left a phone message suggesting I could have these connectors without a delivery charge. Nobody has yet responded. I have now bought these connectors from another supplier at a reduced cost.
we are delighted with the light we bought . It is a good quality product and looks exactly like the Internet image . We will definitely be using them again
I got a speedy delivery but unfortunately not the right part for my light fitting no fault of yours
Lovely product,expected to arrive in a protective box
Very pleased with the lights in terms of quality and price. Although the product was notified as out of stock after ordering them on-line, customer service managed my expectations very efficiently and the lights arrived on the revised date.
Did what it said on the tin. Lights came 5 days after ordering. DPD emailed with delivery time early in the morning, and we were able to change the delivery address to a neighbour whilst the lights were in transit.
Great product but took ages to arrive
Absolutely love my darling ronda light it's stunning. Slight delay with order but worth the wait.
Very efficient and prompt delivery. Too soon to tell how long the LED bulbs will last.
I have used love lights for several years mainly on under canopy strip lights. Recently I had to replace one of my original strip light which had failed in one area. On taking it apart I found that several of the small components had failed clearly showing the signs of burning. This seems to be a problem with all Led lights which fail because of faulty electronics rather than the LED's themselves.!!
Great quality and price on lights , only issue was the delay in revieiving my order. However, they were quick to deliver once the stock was received and very pleasant service
Very good service ,order received quickly.
Dispatch could have been a little quicker but otherwise smooth transaction . Website easy to navigate.
Posted earlier as I had problems with order not being received by date stated, and then two shades being damaged. However, I would say the customer service at Love Lights is second to none, and they sorted it all out quickly and efficiently. I will shop here again.
Love Lights is rated 4.49 based on 678 reviews