Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
Whilst the lights delivered where good, what was not so good was the communication from Love Lights. Other than the order confirmation email and the email asking for a review, no other communication was received from Love Lights despite being told you would get a dispatch email. Only found out information by calling the company. Would have been nice to be able to define a safe place to leave the delivery when getting royal mail delivery.
ordered 6 lights and each one was cosmetically faulty, love lights arranged for these to be collected next day but unfortunately i didn't have the time to wait for these to be reviewed by manufacturer before replacement as builder was due onsite. Love lights refunded me without any issue.
need to improve time it takes to send items people purchased 4-5 days is very poor. postal time excellent next day
I had to chase my order for 4 weeks before it arrived. Good contact with the company and prompt replies though. I am happy with my wall lights although my electrician has been and gone in the time they should have been here.
Fast and efficient but postage is high. Single lead £5 ?
Delays to delivery were frustrating, communication could have been better, they had to be chased for answers, which to be fair were quickly answered.
Lovelights are great , delivery carriers, DPD, are a bunch of arseholes. Quick tap on my door at 07:30 hrs, take a photo and run away. On fourth day ended up going to their depot to get my delivery!
I ordered a part for a lamp and had to send a couple of reminders re delivery as it was beyond the indicated date. It turned out that Love Lights had ordered the part from the manufacturer and delivery to LL was delayed.
Hi,

Apologies for the delay in receiving the item, unfortunately we don't stock spare parts and therefore have to order them from the manufacturer.
Love Lights
Whilst the correct item was supplied unfortunately the delivery time was 10 working days, exceeding the expected time
Ordered this replacement shade for light I already have but was too big for the fitting I have 😂
Hi Linda,

If the fitting you have purchased is too big for the lights you have it would seem you have the Cooper ceiling range which was discontinued several years ago and not the Morgan range you purchased. The shade can be used as there are additional parts that can be purchased, please see product codes

Lynsey
Love Lights
I purchased a Dar Lighting Journal JOU5575 floor lamp on 8th Sept 2018. The product arrived damaged, with the bulb holder very bent and distorted. Fortunately I had a similar lamp before, which I was replacing, and was able to dismantle the lamp head and repair the soft metal bulb holder assembly so that it now works OK. It might be a good idea to check these products more carefully before dispatch.
Hi Peter,

We are sorry to hear the fitting arrived damaged, had we been informed that this had arrived damaged then a replacement could have been dispatched, is there a reason why you did not notify us of the damage??. Our parcels and its contents are checked before dispatch however from time to time can be damaged in transit and if notified a replacement can be dispatched.

Love Lights
Light lovely but much smaller than thought, delivery firm shocking, waited in all day for light to arrive, then was sent a photograph of someone else’s house to say they had been & no-one home, after a lengthy time even trying to get in touch with them, they said it was lovelights fault so then had to spend further time getting in touch with lovelights, anyway, delivery was arranged for the next day, delivery firm phoned me to say they could not find my house, they were literally round the corner, they were given directions but never arrived, half an hour later, a lady pulled up outside my house, she had been delivered my lights & had signed for them, only to be told she needed to take them to my address as they could not find it, extremely poor service
Hi Sandra,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by DPD not delivering the parcel, i have notified them of this and they will be investigating this with the driver, however they have advised that due to this being a new housing estate some drivers can have issues locating address's. Once again please accept our apologies and if we can help in the future please contact us and we can offer a discount code.

Love Lights
Kit supplied is fine, bit slow delivering, but could be because I live on an island
LL were fairly helpful and efficient sorting out my order issues, although it still took x3 weeks for my lights to arrive. There is something wrong with the phones when you try and contact them, it seems to be an unstable connection.
i bought glass shelf led lights....with no transformer or any details on how to make it work. incomplete information of product leads to a dissatisfaction, for that your website needs improvement especially for people to know what other products will they need to make something work.
Hi,

Thank you for your review, we take these very seriously however i would like to point out our website clearly states that a driver is required on both the front page and within the product description. Apologies if you have not seen this.

Regards
Love Lights
Was not notified product was out of stock until I chased order after 5days not brilliant service
Good product, good service, but poor institutions could have been better by being told how to feed wires through cutout without any damage, I damaged two lights before finding the correct way! Good product but a little expensive! Regards Dave Rigby.
It didn’t
Hi,

Please advise if there is a problem with your order as we have not been made aware of this and the review does not explain the 3 stars selected?

KInd Regards
Love Lights
The light is nice, there was some slight marking on the glass but apart from that all good.
Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear there was some marks on the glass, unfortunately due to us not being made aware of this issue we have not been able to help resolve this issue for you.

If there is anything we can do to help please don't hesitate to contact us on 01642 671725

Love Lights
Computer order failed twice to give notice of order completion. A third order succeeded and item received in good time. Unfortunately the first two attempts had resulted in money being deducted from account. The subsequent handling of the problem was swiftly and efficiently sorted out and funds returned.
Love Lights is rated 4.49 based on 673 reviews