Love Lights Reviews

Home Furnishing

Click Here

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

David France
"Super happy with our purchase. The lamps are great quality & well worth every penny. Will 100% be buying from Love lights again soon, the lamps look amazing in out front room."
Paul Tiemens
"Prompt delivery in perfect condition. Lights easy to install (each light has two equal length 2 wire cables with plugs on the end for easy connection to the next light or to the driver) just 8.5 mm hole to be drilled for each light. A short detachable link cable that has a connector that won't go through the hole is supplied with each light. Disconnecting it allows you to feed both cables through the hole then reattach the link cable again behind the plinth board. The driver has four connection sockets that cater for four circuits of daisy chained lights giving great installation flexability ."
Diane Fullarton
"I ordered 3 Zocalo pendant lights for above a breakfast bar. Really pleased with the quality and look of the lights. The delivery was within a few days without any problems. Will order from Love Lights in the future."
"The lamp arrived in a battered box and two of the bulbs weren’t working. They’ve promised me a refund, but their returns process seems very long-winded."
"There were no lights on the tree very disappointed with them"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the artificial trees you have received, these are not advertised on our website with lights and there are no images attached to state they will arrive with lights.
Apologies if you have not noticed this at time of ordering.

Love Lights
"I received the wrong lights & I cannot get through on the phone to get a refund."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you have received the incorrect items, we are unable to find an email or answer phone message from yourself advising the items are incorrect?
If you would like to report an issue please email sales@lovelights.co.uk as our telephone lines are extremely busy and if an answer phone message is not left we are unable to respond.

Love Lights
"Mediocre response to damage issue"
"Postage expensive"
"They were advertised as white but they are actually cream I have already given them away"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the shade you have ordered and received, due to you not making us aware of this issue and in turn only finding out there was as issue through a negative review we have been unable to rectify the complaint. The shade is advertised as white with the manufacturer Dar Lighting, we have confirmed this with them in light of the review and they have confirmed the shade is white.

Love Lights
"I ordered two over head lights and 4 lightbulbs. The overhead lights took just under two weeks to arrive and the lightbulbs, 6 weeks. The receptionists were always helpful and polite - but they should have offered a re-fund. The delays were frustrating and disappointing."
"No communication as to when lights would arrive, despite 2 calls to love lights no call back received. Very poor service"
Hi,

Thank you for your review and please accept our apologies if you did not receive a phone call back from ourselves with regards to delivery, we do endeavour to reply to all customers and we apologise if this was missed.

KInd Regards
Love LIghts
"2 weeks plus for delivery and several email, not great, only plus side they did reply to my emails... won't be rushing back."
"I ordered some pretty, fun reading lights for my children and was thoroughly disappointed. Once I had turned them on for no more than 30 seconds they were burning hot and I wouldn't have felt safe to use them even as an adult. They are going straight back. What a waste of time and money."
"Delivery took over 2 weeks after they claim to b here in 4-7 days....love my mirror but won't use them again."
"Although the delivery was quick and efficient what I received was actually the wrong size from what it stated on the website and turned out to be too small for what I needed it for."
"Bought a stunning looking light to fit over our new bathroom cabinet plus the advised driver. However the light has no functionality to turn off/on. I contacted you and you advised I buy a particular dimmer switch, so I did. However the light has no way of attaching it tyo the switch, the only way the electrician can do this is to slice the cable and hardwire it to the switch. Would never have purchased this light if I had realised there was no way of turning it off/on, and the cost of getting an electrician to hardwire the 3 components together and in doing so invalidate all guarantees. Terrible way to treat customers."
Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear the cabinet light was not suitable. The cabinet light purchased is designed to be hard wired into a mains wall switch hence this item not stating on/off switch included on our website. Unfortunately with the issue you were experiencing not being made aware to us we have been unable to help with this and may have been able to suggest an alternative way of wiring with the help of Sensio.

Love Lights
"When the lights eventually arrived they were great, just what the doctor ordered . It's just a shame it was let down by incorrect and poor information and delivery."
"Lack of communication with customer. Being told items ordered are out of stock when they are still being shown as in stock over a week later. Customer told that fresh stock was expected early February but nothing heard by end of February until customer phones and threatens to cancel order. Stock is then found to be available but still takes 7days to be delivered."
Thank you for your review and i am sorry to hear that you have waited longer than initially anticipated from our first email to yourself. Unfortunately we are in the hands of our manufacturer when items are out of stock and can only advise of dates that we are given by them.

The lights were dispatched immediately to yourself once we had received them from the manufacturer and i appreciate this was a little later than the date we had initially been given.

Please accept our apologies for this.
"I don't recommend that anyone living in the Highlands and Islands region of the UK places an order with Lovelights due to the excessive and penalising cost of the carriage. My item came in a small box as packaged straight from Franklite with no addition packaging. It was sent by ROYAL MAIL which charges the same amount for postage ANYWHERE in the UK - the cost of the postage on my parcel was £4.40 and Lovelights charged me £15 for the carriage of this item. This is outrageous. Currently, excessive charge made by firms like Lovelights, for the delivery by Royal Mail or courier to this region, are being discussed in the Scottish Parliament and I hope firms which make money out of charging excessive prices for carriage/postage to people living in the Highlands and Islands in this way will be named and shamed and hopefully fined.I have passed Lovelights name on to my MSP in Shetland as evidence of one guilty company. Shame on you - Lovelights."
"Our order arrived Friday 23rd December, a touch lamp that is faulty and not working. Accepting that this is the Xmas period we left a message to his effect and have had no contact to rectify. Will try again today, Wednesday."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear your table lamp has arrived faulty however you have not been able to contact us over the Christmas break due to our offices being closed from the 22nd December until the 3rd January. We will look into this for you immediately.

Love Lights
"Chased product twice. Very limited dispatch information. Not automated."
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the delivery information, this is something i will pass across to our dispatch team. The item ordered was dispatched within 3 days from the date of order (standard being 2-7 working days) with royalmail. Please once again accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Love Lights
"12 days to receive an order then service said they had delivered them but only to confirm later they were waiting for a delivery from manufacturer"
Hi Jason,

Please accept our apologies that the cables took so long to arrive. The first order went missing with Royal mail as per the email you were sent and the replacement was sent once the new stock arrived a couple of days later.
Once again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Love Lights
"1 order placed by our customer didn't get delivered on time. On chasing up order, was told problem in the warehouse. We placed an order, which apparently got 'lost' and had to be reordered. 2 orders placed and 2 orders messed up. Not great to be honest. Probably won't be using again."
Love Lights is rated 4.48 based on 658 reviews