Love Lights Reviews

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Nice pricing. fast shipping. great communication."
"Excellent product, easy to fit and half the price of the kitchen suppliers identical lighting."
Sandy Bushby
"Stylish bed side lamp that suits the modern look for our bedroom. Very well made and the nightlight allows extra reading time when your partner wants to sleep. We are very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the lamps."
"Terrible service they still haven't delivered an item that was ordered on 31 Dec 18"
Sorry to hear you haven’t received your item, this was posted with Royal Mail when we reopened on the 3rd January 2019. We would be happy to resend however you have not made us aware of this issue and instead have written a bad review?
If you wish to contact ourselves to discuss please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01642 424844.
Love Lights
"Absolutely the worst company I’ve ever dealt with in any industry. Waited months and months for lights to be delivered and when they did half missing. No apologies or offers of any compensation of any kind. I would never recommend this company to anyone in fact I’d actively campaign against it. Completely disgusting service, no customer care at all."
Hi Adam,
We are really sorry to hear you are not happy with the service received, unfortunately we are in the hands of our supplier when a shipment does not arrive on time and this date can be changed several times without notice to ourselves.
Once again please accept our apologies
Love Lights
"items never turned up . seller had poor communication told time and time again items were coming into stock .never did were in stock when bought. had to wait nearly over a month for items to come over 10 days for refund seller should not sell what it does not have ."
"Buyers beware. This company sells you something that doesn’t exist ... takes your money ....then doesn’t refund you. I ordered a lamp shade made by Dar which was on Lovelights website. No contact from Lovelights when I didn’t receive the item. Contacted them....not an easy task. Lovelights informed me the lampshade is no longer made. I confirmed this with a phone call to Dar Lighting. Lovelights still hold my money. They say it’s not their fault it was on their website!!! I don’t know who’s fault that is then. Have now opened up a PayPal resolution, and Lovelights don’t know how to deal with this. According to PayPal they just need to refund the money they took for goods not supplied!! Not a difficult task.....but it seems to be impossible for this company."
Hi,

Thank you for your review and apologies that the shade you ordered was a discounted item, the manufacturer had not made us aware of this and therefore the shade was left on the website, which we have apologised for on numerous occasions over the telephone. The refund has been processed as also discussed with you over the telephone.
Once again please accept our apologies and we hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Love Lights
"Ordered light fitting 5 weeks ago. They took the money immediately. Have had no contact other than the order confirmation. When I phoned them they said they'd sent an email saying it was out of stock, which I didn't receive. Weeks on, still haven't heard anything and it's past the date they said it would be sent. Now they are not answering the phone."
Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your order, the order was out of stock at time of ordering and this is being dispatched direct from the manufacturer to avoid any further delays which i have been informed is ready for dispatch and will be with you within the next couple of days. we have not received any voicemail message from yourself therefore if we are already taking another customer call we are unable to answer and will return all voicemail messages.

Love Lights
"Placed my order over three weeks ago and still haven’t received my order, so it’s impossible for me to give a review on Something I still didn’t receive 🙈"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY Ordered two Lechuza planters, RRP 39.99 turned out total cost was over £60 as they sell in three parts. All prices way above what Lechuza recommended price. I have bought eight of these planters, mainly from Amazon, all come complete at a fraction of Lovelight price. Lucky for me a rep from another company ordered the missing parts of my planters and personally delivered them today. Lovelights customer service is appalling so please think before ordering from this company."
Thank you for your review, the planters were on sale on our website and they were ADVERTISED as not being complete with liners and self watering systems, as discussed with you over the telephone on many occasions. The planters were on Sale for £19.99, not the £39.99 you claim to have paid?

Once again apologies that you were not happy with your purchase.

Love Lights
"I ordered some under cupboard lights and associated driver from your site due to the competitive price but mainly due to the 2-3 day delivery, this would have given the opportunity to wire these in jsut in time before the tiler came back to finish the splashbacks (it was a real last minute decision). The order was confirmed and a confirmation of dispatch emailed to me but it never arrived and after 5 days when the tiling had been done I requested a refund, another 3-4 days later I still hadn't received the order or the refund so requested again and was eventually refunded. Very very poor and very disappointed that, unless we surface mount the wiring we have lost the opportunity to install under cupboard lights."
Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in dispatching the order however our website states 2-7 working days for delivery, this allows us to order the items from the correct manufacturer if not in stock with ourselves and then have these dispatched.
Once again once please our apologies.

Lynsey
Love Lights
"Took 2 weeks to dispatch lighting, despite all items being in stock and stating 2-7 day delivery. Contacted 3 times to chase with no genuine effort to speed up the delivery process"
"Have you gone out of business? I ordered a product from you on 17th September and although it was £99 and you claim this is free delivery you charged me £5.95 for delivery when, 9 days later 26th sept the product had not arrived so I tried to call to seek advice no answer, so I sent an email cancellation as per your details and have had no response or refund or product delivered for that matter. Where is my refund?"
Hi Clare,

Please accept our apologies, our website states orders over £99 are free delivery so it looks like it has charged you the delivery cost as it was exactly £99. I have requested for this to be changed to avoid confusion in the future. We have moved premises which has caused some delays however we have not stopped trading. Your order has been passed across to accounts to process the refund. I will ensure a member of the team emails you with an update as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Love Lights
"Ordered a light fitting, waited 3 weeks before being told the light was actually discontinued. Poor service, would not recommend."
"The plastic bag containing the boxes was sent out open and the boxes containing the lights were also open and sticking out of the plastic bag. I was disgusted that anyone could send a parcel out in that condition even more so as these lights cost a lot of money."
Hi,

We are sorry to hear the shelf lights arrived in this condition, as explained to you in an earlier email, the items were not sent out in this way from our dispatch department and this is something that we have reported with DPD. Once again please accept our apologies for the items arriving in this way.

Love Lights
"So you wanted a review, here it is. I ordered 2 cable extensions for Cabinet LED lighting 2 weeks ago, these were needed urgently as the kitchen fitter was waiting for them to continue his work. After not showing up after a week he had no option but to improvise and extend the existing cable. After just after a week I got an email telling me that they were dispatched. Not actually any use to me now. It’s now two weeks since I ordered them and still not arrived. Now you want a review of something that has not arrived and is of no use to me now anyway."
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear the cables have not arrived however you have not made us aware of this until posting this review.
Our delivery states on the website that this is 2-7 working days however we can try to accommodate special requests if we are informed.
Once again please accept our apologies, if you wish to discuss this further please contact us on 01642 671725.

Love Lights
"Spent £38. Free delivery set at £39 .....sly Extra £4-99!!"
Hi Keith,

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with our delivery charge however this is made perfectly clear on our website that the delivery charge is free after spending £39 and £4.99 if spending under £39?
Please accept our apologies that this did not suit you on this occasion.

Love Lights
"Still waiting on them do how can I review them. Post service is atrocious."
"Be sure you read the fine print. Even though the info sheet in the box says a driver is included, guess what. It’s not. Check your product prior to getting an electrician to install. You have been warned."
"Great price for the Sensio under cabinet lights however the delay in delivery was not what I expected 13 days is too long when waiting for parts espicially when other companies could have delivered next day."
Hi,
Sorry to hear you're not happy with the delivery timescale. I have looked into your order and it was ordered on the afternoon of Wednesday 11th and we dispatched on Thursday 19th. Our delivery timescale states 2-7 working days and your items were dispatched on the 6th working day on a next day service so I am unsure why this has taken longer to arrive with yourself. Please accept our apologies for the short delay however we order items in from the manufacturer and unfortunately our deliveries can be delayed.
"Rubbish packaging. A 2m long channel for the light fitting came in a small tube stuck in two large 1m boxes crudely taped together. Taping came apart and the big boxes bent the small tube and the fitting in it. Whole lot had to be sent back, and no message on a replacement in the week since. Hopefully a new order will be resent shortly and packed a lot better!"
"I have not received my lights yet. Can you look into this please and contact me in 00353 872070640."
Hi Lorraine,

We have contacted you by email regarding our courier having issues with delivery of your item to Ireland, if you can contact us on 01642 671725 we can discuss this over the telephone.

Love Lights
"Really poor quality the price paid was not worth a 1 m strip"
Hi Tim,
We're sorry you feel this way and the product hasn't been to the standard you expected. We haven't had any issues with this strip light in the past and Sycamore are one of our biggest kitchen lighting suppliers. Please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email if you are having problems with this fitting and we can have a look into this for you.
Love Lights is rated 4.47 based on 604 reviews