Love Lights Reviews

Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Verified Buyer
"Nice pricing. fast shipping. great communication."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, easy to fit and half the price of the kitchen suppliers identical lighting."
Sandy Bushby
"Stylish bed side lamp that suits the modern look for our bedroom. Very well made and the nightlight allows extra reading time when your partner wants to sleep. We are very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the lamps."
Sandra Denson
"Light lovely but much smaller than thought, delivery firm shocking, waited in all day for light to arrive, then was sent a photograph of someone else’s house to say they had been & no-one home, after a lengthy time even trying to get in touch with them, they said it was lovelights fault so then had to spend further time getting in touch with lovelights, anyway, delivery was arranged for the next day, delivery firm phoned me to say they could not find my house, they were literally round the corner, they were given directions but never arrived, half an hour later, a lady pulled up outside my house, she had been delivered my lights & had signed for them, only to be told she needed to take them to my address as they could not find it, extremely poor service"
Hi Sandra,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by DPD not delivering the parcel, i have notified them of this and they will be investigating this with the driver, however they have advised that due to this being a new housing estate some drivers can have issues locating address's. Once again please accept our apologies and if we can help in the future please contact us and we can offer a discount code.

Kind Regards
Steven Withers
"We love our lights from Love Lights! Delivered in very good time and easy to deal with. Although they weren’t cheap, ultimately, you get what you pay for?"
Verified Buyer
"i bought glass shelf led lights....with no transformer or any details on how to make it work. incomplete information of product leads to a dissatisfaction, for that your website needs improvement especially for people to know what other products will they need to make something work."
Hi,

Thank you for your review, we take these very seriously however i would like to point out our website clearly states that a driver is required on both the front page and within the product description. Apologies if you have not seen this.

Regards
Linda Flynn
"The light itself"
Debbie Pritchard
"I am so pleased with my purchase from Lovelights. The lamp was great value, quick delivery and always kept informed about time of delivery. Highly recommend these guys. Thank you"
We're so pleased you're happy with your purchase from us! We love the shade you've picked to go with the Palm table lamp, they look amazing together!

Kind Regards
Chrissie
"Love these lights. Bit scared at first as had to assembly urself, but once sorted outside curl.. perfect and the surprise u can see the miniature reflections in the dome"
Verified Buyer
"Lovely quality quick service very please"
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully elegant light for our hallway. Love the look. Delivery very quick and well packed."
Katie Timmins
"Great service. Quick delivery & fab product"
STEVE WRIGHT
"Excellent service and very speedy delivery of plinth lights and under cupboard lights that I ordered"
Marian Dickons
"Ordered ceiling lights which were out of stock. As time went on I e mailed to find out when they were expected they replied immediately and they got them sent through quickly for me. Very efficient. The lights themselves are fabulous, worth waiting for, will certainly shop with them again."
Gordon Browne
"Very good service, & very pleased with the light.."
Carole Smith
"We visited Love Lights on three occasions, to select, order and collect our lights. (Different) staff on each occasion were all pleasant, knowledgeable (but willing to check with suppliers if we had queries they weren't sure about, and knew us and our order. They were also very price competitive against several other retailers we had visited. Would not hesitate to visit again for future lighting needs. Attached, our light in place in our nearly finished new garden room!"
Gary Bonnar
"Great service. Light arrived in 2...3 days. £70 cheaper than others. Fantastic."
Richard Murray
"After looking around some VERY disappointing lighting stores we found Love Lights online. The range of light fittings was extensive and so we called in. The range in the store was smaller than I expected but as the premises was not huge all that they had was well displayed. I was shown light fittings representative of the fittings that we saw in their catalogue and we made our order. They phoned us when our order was ready to collect and I collected the lights and fitted them. The fittings were of high quality and solidly made and easy to fit. They are extremely bright and I have fitted LEDs to the wall lights to save power and dim them a little. Excellent, helpful and friendly service. We are delighted and expect to call again."
Julie Winning
"Very happy with my purchase of 2 Franklite Empress wall lights. Very quick delivery to Feance. Slightly difficult putting them together but worth the effort. Overall I would definitely recommend Love Lights."
Gillian Andrew
"Excellent!! I had a few queries and they responded really quickly. Lights arrived in good time and very pleased with them. Great quality. I would highly recommend Love Lights."
Dawn Cox
"Excellent service - replaced one crystal droplet within 3 days. Quality and packaging excellent."
Love Lights is rated 4.47 based on 608 reviews