Love Lights Reviews

Ingleby Barwick

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

2 - 3 Hours
"The products are great. As they were on back-order, we had to wait a little while. Although Love Lights responded quickly to my emails, I would have preferred them to keep me updated as to the progress of the order, rather than me having to chase them for information."
"Excellent fittings and super value. Speedy delivery. Many thanks."
"I ordered some under cupboard lights and associated driver from your site due to the competitive price but mainly due to the 2-3 day delivery, this would have given the opportunity to wire these in jsut in time before the tiler came back to finish the splashbacks (it was a real last minute decision). The order was confirmed and a confirmation of dispatch emailed to me but it never arrived and after 5 days when the tiling had been done I requested a refund, another 3-4 days later I still hadn't received the order or the refund so requested again and was eventually refunded. Very very poor and very disappointed that, unless we surface mount the wiring we have lost the opportunity to install under cupboard lights."
Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in dispatching the order however our website states 2-7 working days for delivery, this allows us to order the items from the correct manufacturer if not in stock with ourselves and then have these dispatched.
Once again once please our apologies.

Lynsey
Love Lights
"Excellent company very easy website lots if choice and very speedy delivery well done and thank you!"
"Took 2 weeks to dispatch lighting, despite all items being in stock and stating 2-7 day delivery. Contacted 3 times to chase with no genuine effort to speed up the delivery process"
"Very helpful advisor, sorted out my issues very quickly. Thank you"
"Great service, efficient delivery and the best price. ๐Ÿ‘"
"Amazingly helpful customer services, products delivered quickly, and very happy customer."
"Order placed and received. Took a little longer than expected. Communication could be better But items arrived all good in the end"
"The delivery took quite long, but we received our item eventually. Beautiful and quality ceiling light, but not easy to put it up,"
"Delighted with my Plinth and Under Cabinet lights, best price always, thank you"
"Prompt service, order arrived within the stated time."
"Great service. Lights arrived within a week and are beautiful. Great value and quality. Have recommended lovelights to all my friends"
"It was an excellent service."
"Ordered this replacement shade for light I already have but was too big for the fitting I have ๐Ÿ˜‚"
Hi Linda,

If the fitting you have purchased is too big for the lights you have it would seem you have the Cooper ceiling range which was discontinued several years ago and not the Morgan range you purchased. The shade can be used as there are additional parts that can be purchased, please see product codes

Lynsey
Love Lights
"Excellent product, value for money, slightly slow on delivery."
"Stunning boxwood trees! So pleased with the products and service I'm now looking to order another four."
"Have you gone out of business? I ordered a product from you on 17th September and although it was £99 and you claim this is free delivery you charged me £5.95 for delivery when, 9 days later 26th sept the product had not arrived so I tried to call to seek advice no answer, so I sent an email cancellation as per your details and have had no response or refund or product delivered for that matter. Where is my refund?"
Hi Clare,

Please accept our apologies, our website states orders over £99 are free delivery so it looks like it has charged you the delivery cost as it was exactly £99. I have requested for this to be changed to avoid confusion in the future. We have moved premises which has caused some delays however we have not stopped trading. Your order has been passed across to accounts to process the refund. I will ensure a member of the team emails you with an update as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Love Lights
"I purchased a Dar Lighting Journal JOU5575 floor lamp on 8th Sept 2018. The product arrived damaged, with the bulb holder very bent and distorted. Fortunately I had a similar lamp before, which I was replacing, and was able to dismantle the lamp head and repair the soft metal bulb holder assembly so that it now works OK. It might be a good idea to check these products more carefully before dispatch."
Hi Peter,

We are sorry to hear the fitting arrived damaged, had we been informed that this had arrived damaged then a replacement could have been dispatched, is there a reason why you did not notify us of the damage??. Our parcels and its contents are checked before dispatch however from time to time can be damaged in transit and if notified a replacement can be dispatched.

Love Lights
"Light lovely but much smaller than thought, delivery firm shocking, waited in all day for light to arrive, then was sent a photograph of someone else’s house to say they had been & no-one home, after a lengthy time even trying to get in touch with them, they said it was lovelights fault so then had to spend further time getting in touch with lovelights, anyway, delivery was arranged for the next day, delivery firm phoned me to say they could not find my house, they were literally round the corner, they were given directions but never arrived, half an hour later, a lady pulled up outside my house, she had been delivered my lights & had signed for them, only to be told she needed to take them to my address as they could not find it, extremely poor service"
Hi Sandra,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by DPD not delivering the parcel, i have notified them of this and they will be investigating this with the driver, however they have advised that due to this being a new housing estate some drivers can have issues locating address's. Once again please accept our apologies and if we can help in the future please contact us and we can offer a discount code.

Love Lights is rated 4.47 based on 613 reviews