Love Lights Reviews

Ingleby Barwick

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

"Excellent service, fast delivery, communication perfect! well done love lights"
"Excellent service. Ordered online and they arrived quickly. No problems, What more do you want."
"Excellent service! All email enquiries were answered promptly."
"Very efficient and prompt delivery. Too soon to tell how long the LED bulbs will last."
"When I ordered 2 new light fittings for a wedding present I was a bit concerned that they would not arrive on time, after a phone call to the company I was told everything was in order and they were with me within a few days. Can't fault, very happy customer."
"Absolutely the worst company I’ve ever dealt with in any industry. Waited months and months for lights to be delivered and when they did half missing. No apologies or offers of any compensation of any kind. I would never recommend this company to anyone in fact I’d actively campaign against it. Completely disgusting service, no customer care at all."
Hi Adam,
We are really sorry to hear you are not happy with the service received, unfortunately we are in the hands of our supplier when a shipment does not arrive on time and this date can be changed several times without notice to ourselves.
Once again please accept our apologies
Regards
Love Lights
"Excellent service , a pleasure to deal Light is lovely we are really pleased"
"Product great, service great, after sale care great!"
"I have used love lights for several years mainly on under canopy strip lights. Recently I had to replace one of my original strip light which had failed in one area. On taking it apart I found that several of the small components had failed clearly showing the signs of burning. This seems to be a problem with all Led lights which fail because of faulty electronics rather than the LED's themselves.!!"
"Stylish bed side lamp that suits the modern look for our bedroom. Very well made and the nightlight allows extra reading time when your partner wants to sleep. We are very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the lamps."
"Very good products at a gooooood price,very happy with items and faaaaast delivery.Thank you guys x"
"Great quality and price on lights , only issue was the delay in revieiving my order. However, they were quick to deliver once the stock was received and very pleasant service"
"All as promised. Great prices."
"FANTASTIC customer services. Thank you Lynsey"
"Excellent fast and precise delivery no complaints"
"Prompt delivery and very good service"
"items never turned up . seller had poor communication told time and time again items were coming into stock .never did were in stock when bought. had to wait nearly over a month for items to come over 10 days for refund seller should not sell what it does not have ."
"Very good service ,order received quickly."
"First time I have used this company and found them efficient, helpful and competitive."
"Ordered a clip-on shelf light fora display cabinet.Quality product. Speedy delivery and securely packaged. Would use ‘Love lights’ again without hesitation."
Love Lights is rated 4.48 based on 656 reviews