Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
Kept up to date in terms of delivery timescales, product arrived as expected.
Product costs were reasonable but the despatch time was poor even when taking Covid in to account. The two stars are because of the postage and packaging costs. The packaging was a small plastic bag with a label envelope stuck on it with label inside and a £1.64 stamp. For that I was charged £5.95.
Sorry to hear the items took a little longer than normal, as per our website and the information at checkout this is due to the ongoing situation and our supplier taking longer than normal to deliver these. Once again please accept our apologies.
Fast accurate transaction, quality product - good comms.
Had to wait whilst they become available but well worth the wait. Good Quality, easy fitting with full instructions. Well packaged.
Ordered LED corner connections and phoned customer services to see if in stock . These were dispatched within hours and received them under 24hr later . Thanks
Excellent range. There was a delay getting the bulbs we ordered, but they came through.
Good choice of lights at competitive prices.

Lights arrived well packed and bundamaged

My only slight issue was that the despatch of lights was slower than I expected based on information given on ordering.
Product is fab and as expected. Delivery took longer than expected, the items were marked to be in stock which promised 1 week delivery but it took almost two working weeks.
I still haven't got my order!!!!
Nice people to talk to and deal with, backed up by offering an excellent level service and communications.

Well Done Guys.....
Easy transaction great communication
Lights are AMAZING!! look perfect in our living area.
Thanks again Love Lights for all your help and advice
Excellent company to deal with! Found the light we wanted at a greatly reduced price compared to other shops. The staff were very helpful. Would recommend and will use again!
Wonderful company to buy from good prices wonderful staff .
Lights were perfect
Beautiful lights, really compliment the sitting room. Great customer service and delivery
Great company.
From the moment I made my order of replacemenmt plinth lights to my delivery, I was getting constant status updates regarding my order, so I was never in ever doubt of te hstatus of my delivery.
Delivery was also very prompt, and my delivery slot was just an hour, so I knew exactly when the order was going to arrive, upon delivery I was given a further email of what to do if I had an issue. The deivery was super fast and the service was exceptional. 10/10
I was so pleased to be able to purchase a new glass shade for a bedside light that i'd broken. The lamp was quite a few years old. When I emailed Love Lights I had a very helpful reply. Delighted with the service and even more pleased that my lamp can now be used again.
I was very satisfied with the ease of purchase, the handling of it, and the speedy delivery of the item.
Amazing service most beautiful quality lights! Look so beautiful in my lounge.
Love Lights is rated 4.51 based on 916 reviews