Love Lights Reviews

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Ordered light fitting 5 weeks ago. They took the money immediately. Have had no contact other than the order confirmation. When I phoned them they said they'd sent an email saying it was out of stock, which I didn't receive. Weeks on, still haven't heard anything and it's past the date they said it would be sent. Now they are not answering the phone."
Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your order, the order was out of stock at time of ordering and this is being dispatched direct from the manufacturer to avoid any further delays which i have been informed is ready for dispatch and will be with you within the next couple of days. we have not received any voicemail message from yourself therefore if we are already taking another customer call we are unable to answer and will return all voicemail messages.

Love Lights
"I ordered two over head lights and 4 lightbulbs. The overhead lights took just under two weeks to arrive and the lightbulbs, 6 weeks. The receptionists were always helpful and polite - but they should have offered a re-fund. The delays were frustrating and disappointing."
"I ordered a part for a lamp and had to send a couple of reminders re delivery as it was beyond the indicated date. It turned out that Love Lights had ordered the part from the manufacturer and delivery to LL was delayed."
Hi,

Apologies for the delay in receiving the item, unfortunately we don't stock spare parts and therefore have to order them from the manufacturer.
Love Lights
"The staff and customer service I have received is second to none. There were minor issues with the delivery and I feared the worse when I saw the box my light came in! The contents were also not the best packed however get rid of all that rubbish and the light is amazing. Can’t fault Love Lights they have been superb."
"Good price excellent lights look fab. Had to hasten for update so communication could improve."
"No communication as to when lights would arrive, despite 2 calls to love lights no call back received. Very poor service"
Hi,

Thank you for your review and please accept our apologies if you did not receive a phone call back from ourselves with regards to delivery, we do endeavour to reply to all customers and we apologise if this was missed.

KInd Regards
Love LIghts
"We recently bought led wardrobe rails. Very pleased with the product which was initially out of stock, however customer service were very helpful with updates and sent out the items as soon as they became available."
"Great company to deal with both at time of purchase and follow-up technical support. Additionally, products are excellent."
"Placed my order over three weeks ago and still haven’t received my order, so it’s impossible for me to give a review on Something I still didn’t receive 🙈"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY Ordered two Lechuza planters, RRP 39.99 turned out total cost was over £60 as they sell in three parts. All prices way above what Lechuza recommended price. I have bought eight of these planters, mainly from Amazon, all come complete at a fraction of Lovelight price. Lucky for me a rep from another company ordered the missing parts of my planters and personally delivered them today. Lovelights customer service is appalling so please think before ordering from this company."
Thank you for your review, the planters were on sale on our website and they were ADVERTISED as not being complete with liners and self watering systems, as discussed with you over the telephone on many occasions. The planters were on Sale for £19.99, not the £39.99 you claim to have paid?

Once again apologies that you were not happy with your purchase.

Regards
Love Lights
"Whilst the correct item was supplied unfortunately the delivery time was 10 working days, exceeding the expected time"
"The products are great. As they were on back-order, we had to wait a little while. Although Love Lights responded quickly to my emails, I would have preferred them to keep me updated as to the progress of the order, rather than me having to chase them for information."
"Excellent fittings and super value. Speedy delivery. Many thanks."
"I ordered some under cupboard lights and associated driver from your site due to the competitive price but mainly due to the 2-3 day delivery, this would have given the opportunity to wire these in jsut in time before the tiler came back to finish the splashbacks (it was a real last minute decision). The order was confirmed and a confirmation of dispatch emailed to me but it never arrived and after 5 days when the tiling had been done I requested a refund, another 3-4 days later I still hadn't received the order or the refund so requested again and was eventually refunded. Very very poor and very disappointed that, unless we surface mount the wiring we have lost the opportunity to install under cupboard lights."
Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in dispatching the order however our website states 2-7 working days for delivery, this allows us to order the items from the correct manufacturer if not in stock with ourselves and then have these dispatched.
Once again once please our apologies.

Lynsey
Love Lights
"Excellent company very easy website lots if choice and very speedy delivery well done and thank you!"
"Took 2 weeks to dispatch lighting, despite all items being in stock and stating 2-7 day delivery. Contacted 3 times to chase with no genuine effort to speed up the delivery process"
"Very helpful advisor, sorted out my issues very quickly. Thank you"
"Great service, efficient delivery and the best price. 👍"
"Amazingly helpful customer services, products delivered quickly, and very happy customer."
"Order placed and received. Took a little longer than expected. Communication could be better But items arrived all good in the end"
Love Lights is rated 4.47 based on 604 reviews