Love Lights Reviews

Category:
Home Furnishing

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

"My light shelves arrived promptly and in good order. Love my Lights!"
"There were no lights on the tree very disappointed with them"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the artificial trees you have received, these are not advertised on our website with lights and there are no images attached to state they will arrive with lights.
Apologies if you have not noticed this at time of ordering.

Kind Regards
Love Lights
"Very happy with the service received."
"we are delighted with the light we bought . It is a good quality product and looks exactly like the Internet image . We will definitely be using them again"
"I got a speedy delivery but unfortunately not the right part for my light fitting no fault of yours"
"Lovely product,expected to arrive in a protective box"
"Great service would definitely recommend ."
"First class service quick delivery would use again but postage a bit pricey"
"Customer service was excellent and very helpful, giving me information that I wouldn't have considered. Can't praise Carley enough for her assistance and patience."
"Prompt delivery in perfect condition. Lights easy to install (each light has two equal length 2 wire cables with plugs on the end for easy connection to the next light or to the driver) just 8.5 mm hole to be drilled for each light. A short detachable link cable that has a connector that won't go through the hole is supplied with each light. Disconnecting it allows you to feed both cables through the hole then reattach the link cable again behind the plinth board. The driver has four connection sockets that cater for four circuits of daisy chained lights giving great installation flexability ."
"Very nice lights. As described."
"I ordered 3 Zocalo pendant lights for above a breakfast bar. Really pleased with the quality and look of the lights. The delivery was within a few days without any problems. Will order from Love Lights in the future."
"Very pleased with the lights in terms of quality and price. Although the product was notified as out of stock after ordering them on-line, customer service managed my expectations very efficiently and the lights arrived on the revised date."
"Superb pricing, quality of service, delivery as promised"
"Easy to use web site, lots to choose from, excellent customer relations and good quality items. Happy shopper!"
"I am very impressed with the team at love lights, they personalised my order for what I needed and gave me advice and tips. Quick delivery and always contacted me back. I’m really happy with my order and would recommend using them to anyone."
"Beautiful light, second one I bought. It’s beautiful"
"need to improve time it takes to send items people purchased 4-5 days is very poor. postal time excellent next day"
"Nice pricing. fast shipping. great communication."
"Lynsey was excellent a credit to your company"
Love Lights is rated 4.48 based on 657 reviews