Love Lights Reviews

Category:
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Excellent customer service in helping me find the perfect light, well done Love Lights, i'll be back :-)"
"Bought these for a light fitting also made by DAR. Bulbs are slightly longer length than the halogen version they replaced, so are more visible as they project out from the glass shade a little (as with any LED G9) but still looks acceptable when fitted. Quality of bulb seems excellent, good colour light, not too yellow for a warm white. No flickering. Very pleased and will buy more. Delivery was less than 2 weeks."
"Lovelights are great , delivery carriers, DPD, are a bunch of arseholes. Quick tap on my door at 07:30 hrs, take a photo and run away. On fourth day ended up going to their depot to get my delivery!"
"Great service stuff arrived really quickly"
"Love Lights offered the best deal financially that I could find on the internet for the particular light fitting that I wanted - the delivery arrived as promised, well packaged and on time - excellent all round service and will definitely use them in the future."
"well packaged delivered on time trees look lovely"
"Terrible service they still haven't delivered an item that was ordered on 31 Dec 18"
Sorry to hear you haven’t received your item, this was posted with Royal Mail when we reopened on the 3rd January 2019. We would be happy to resend however you have not made us aware of this issue and instead have written a bad review?
If you wish to contact ourselves to discuss please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01642 424844.
Regards
Love Lights
"Excellent customer service and advice when purchasing my fittings, will be back again. Thank you"
"Excellent service, fast delivery, communication perfect! well done love lights"
"Excellent service. Ordered online and they arrived quickly. No problems, What more do you want."
"Excellent service! All email enquiries were answered promptly."
"Very efficient and prompt delivery. Too soon to tell how long the LED bulbs will last."
"When I ordered 2 new light fittings for a wedding present I was a bit concerned that they would not arrive on time, after a phone call to the company I was told everything was in order and they were with me within a few days. Can't fault, very happy customer."
"Absolutely the worst company I’ve ever dealt with in any industry. Waited months and months for lights to be delivered and when they did half missing. No apologies or offers of any compensation of any kind. I would never recommend this company to anyone in fact I’d actively campaign against it. Completely disgusting service, no customer care at all."
Hi Adam,
We are really sorry to hear you are not happy with the service received, unfortunately we are in the hands of our supplier when a shipment does not arrive on time and this date can be changed several times without notice to ourselves.
Once again please accept our apologies
Regards
Love Lights
"Excellent service , a pleasure to deal Light is lovely we are really pleased"
"Product great, service great, after sale care great!"
"I have used love lights for several years mainly on under canopy strip lights. Recently I had to replace one of my original strip light which had failed in one area. On taking it apart I found that several of the small components had failed clearly showing the signs of burning. This seems to be a problem with all Led lights which fail because of faulty electronics rather than the LED's themselves.!!"
"Stylish bed side lamp that suits the modern look for our bedroom. Very well made and the nightlight allows extra reading time when your partner wants to sleep. We are very pleased with the service we received and the quality of the lamps."
"Very good products at a gooooood price,very happy with items and faaaaast delivery.Thank you guys x"
"Great quality and price on lights , only issue was the delay in revieiving my order. However, they were quick to deliver once the stock was received and very pleasant service"
Love Lights is rated 4.47 based on 604 reviews