Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
Lamp is beautiful just what I wanted and the delivery was brilliant arrived in the time slot I was given very pleased with everything
Great service. Prompt delivery. Very happy with our new lights. Thankyou
Excellent service from start to finish, thank you love lights
Thank you for a bespoke service from start to finish.... can’t thank you enough and you saved me money :-)
This was my first time using Love Lights from their product selection, wonderful staff and excellent delivery mechanism. I could not be more pleased. Best regards, George Martland
Were very helpful to me and sourced a light that I had difficulty finding
Good quality product at a great price and prompt delivery
Excellent customer service. Very happy with my purchased ceiling light. It will add sophistication to my dining room. Will be buying from Love Lights again.
Good product, great service and prices. Have used Lovelights a couple of times and would use again.
Great service, great price and very quick delivery. I had been trying to track down this particular light fitting for a few months and was very pleased to be able to purchase it finally. Would definitely recommend this company and will keep them in mind for any further requirements I might have.
I had ordered Sensio Alpha-S LED kitchen under cabinet lights. It was easy to place the order and their pricing was the lowest. I would be be buying again in future.
Super happy with our purchase. The lamps are great quality & well worth every penny. Will 100% be buying from Love lights again soon, the lamps look amazing in out front room.
Than you for your review....lamps look amazing!
Arrived ok. Fitted and works fine. Pleased with the product.
First delivery went astray, but they sent a replacement which came in good time... Cheers.
Lovely service great to deal with
Ordering on the website was easy. Received the item very quickly. It was in a perfect condition. I will definitely be shopping again from Love Lights
Delivered on time. The lights look fantastic, exactly what I was hoping for. Will definitely buy from lovelights again.
Fast and efficient service. Would use again.
No bother at all.Placed order over phone to a very courteous and helpful young lady. Order arrived. No problem and very satisfied customer.
Great product fast service will deal again parts fitted perfect saved me money
Love Lights is rated 4.49 based on 670 reviews