Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
Wonderful company to buy from good prices wonderful staff .
Lights were perfect
Beautiful lights, really compliment the sitting room. Great customer service and delivery
Great company.
From the moment I made my order of replacemenmt plinth lights to my delivery, I was getting constant status updates regarding my order, so I was never in ever doubt of te hstatus of my delivery.
Delivery was also very prompt, and my delivery slot was just an hour, so I knew exactly when the order was going to arrive, upon delivery I was given a further email of what to do if I had an issue. The deivery was super fast and the service was exceptional. 10/10
I was so pleased to be able to purchase a new glass shade for a bedside light that i'd broken. The lamp was quite a few years old. When I emailed Love Lights I had a very helpful reply. Delighted with the service and even more pleased that my lamp can now be used again.
I was very satisfied with the ease of purchase, the handling of it, and the speedy delivery of the item.
Amazing service most beautiful quality lights! Look so beautiful in my lounge.
Excellent service 👍
Nice lights prompt delivery all good thank you very much will be back again
Great service got what I needed well packed delivered safe
We purchased the lights from Love Lights after I searched literally 1000’s of websites and styles
LL were the best price, responsive to emails on delivery dates and part shipped for me while we waited for the final item
I would use again

Quality of the Dar lighting is excellent
Arrived as informed, packed well.
Beautiful fitting and fantastic service. Thank you Love Lights
Love the fitting. Customer service very good. Kept me informed as stocks and deliveries dodgy right now.
I really liked a light in an electrical shop in Newry but at £399.99, it was a bit too expensive. I went home and googled the make and model and found the identical light on love lights for £256!! It took a bit longer to come but was definitely worth the wait. A beautiful light!
Fantastic service from love Lights and in particular Lynsey who helped me with my order.
Hreat service and the lights were much cheaper than elsewhere. Kept informed and the lights were well packaged..
Recently ordered 4 wall lights by phone. Spoke to Lindsay who was extremely helpful. she was able to offer advice about bulbs needed. Delivery was within 5 days and was able to track the parcel easily. Very pleased with my purchase and the competitive price. Would definitely shop at Love Lights again
Fast delivery bathroom wall ight was lovely and cheaper than other sellers
Really pleased with shades. Very good quality.
Love Lights is rated 4.51 based on 851 reviews