Love Lights Reviews

sales@lovelights.co.uk

39 Lullingstone Crescent
Ingleby Barwick

Tell us how Love Lights made you happy
Order was delayed no communication from the company. Had to chase up the order via email and telephone to get the lights in time for the kitchen to be completed on time. Product itself was very good.
Fantastic lights, absolutely thrilled with them. Only disappointment was lack of information from Love Lights regarding why the lights hadn't arrived when they should have. Only got information when I chased them, and asked them to find out what was going on. Even then only part of the information was correct. As I said the lights were fantastic, and because of that, I would probably use them again.
I found the light I wanted at a good price, online it said it was in stock but after ordering and paying was told it wasn’t in stock and had to wait more than 4 weeks. This was disappointing but live the light
Love my new light just didn’t expect it to take over 2 weeks to arrive
We are sorry to hear the delivery took longer than usual unfortunately this was due to the severe weather we experienced and was out of our control.
Please one again accept our apologies.

Love Lights
good lights, expensive delivery costs
We liked the light design, but unfortunately the light base was scratched
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear the base was scratched as this is not something that you have made us aware of we have not been able to rectify this. If you would like to discuss this please don't hesitate to contact us on 01642 671725.

Love Lights
Lovely lights. Bought two. However one was more polished than the other. Shame, but if I had only bought one I wouldn't be any the wiser. It does niggle me though every time I look at them as they are in the same room.
Delivery is slow, no email update as to when item may be dispatched, no tracking reference or any update to order once the payment is made.
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the delivery however as stated on our website delivery is between 2-7 working days at peak times and the items were dispatched on day 3 after you had ordered once we had received stock from our supplier. The order was dispatched Royal mail as these are only small items and therefore do not require a tracking service.
Once again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Product fine but bad delivery service. Had to chase and get order resent
Hi,

Thank you for you review and once again please accept our apologies that your first order went missing with Royal Mail, unfortunately this does happen from time to time and we thank you for you patience while we resent the order to you.

Kind regards
Love Lights
the lights that we receive were brilliant and just what we wanted. However, it took over a month for them arrive and nobody had the decency to inform us of any delay and we were left having to chase them. A couple of times we called for updates and nobody returned our calls
Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your order, an email was sent to yourself advising of the delay with the items and this was forwarded across again to you when you informed us that you had not received this. Calls were returned and messages left with different members of staff so please accept our apologies if messages were not passed across to yourself, we do try to endeavour to inform all of our customers of any delays so please once again accept our apologies.

Love Lights
I was not sure if the company had received my order as they did not send a confirmation e-mail. When I contacted Love Lights they answered my query and the goods arrived the following day. So thank you.
The lights are very well made, but it was a shame that in the first delivery the lights were broken hardy surprising because there was very little packaging in the box Lovelights may need to use different courier. That is why I have rated Average.
One of the lights orderred was damaged on arrival. Lovelights sent a replacement which was soon deliverred but no tracking information was provided. As we were out when the first attempt at delivery was made it was not sucessfully deliverred until the following day.
The information on the diameter of the light fitting was wrong and I had to return them. Although at no cost to me, the alternative was more expensive and it took a long time sorting it.
Delivery was slow and communication poor. I had to email them multiple times for updates.
We we not happy that we have to put this light fitting together ourselves, it came in three boxes, also the instructions are so small we can't even read them with our reading glasses on, so if you have a soft copy please email the to me. This was an expensive item it should come ready to hang.
Cant really give more than average review yet. Ordered over £200 worth of kit 2 weeks ago and it went awol without a tracking number. On the plus side LoveLights have said they'll re-send kit but on the negative side their supplier now doesn't have my items in stock so best case scenario I'll get my lights early next week (over 3 weeks from original order). The lady I spoke with however was very nice and these things do happen so its not all bad! Fingers crossed I receive lights and can update review and add some stars!
The product I ordered was out of stock, and the supplier was waiting for a new shipment, I had to wait a month, which was no problem, but I should have been informed without me having to ask where my delivery was
have only used the once items they sell are good there not your normal items but in terms of delivery not great my item didn't turn up when contacted 1 week after [purchasing to ask where it was, said it had been sent but by 1st class royal mail so was unable to track or get a POD, but cant fault them for dispatching another one just hope this one turns up thanks
Purchased a above mirror light fitting. The screws were not very good quality when I tried to tighten them up to the cabinet they snapped.
Love Lights is rated 4.49 based on 671 reviews