Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

I sent my phone by Special Delivery just before 5pm on 22nd Dec and it was repaired and back with me on 24th Dec - super amazing service, and the repair is like new. Thank you LoveFone!
Excellent service. Replaced the battery on my phone quickly and efficiently. Couldn't ask for more.
Super fast, great price
Amazing service, efficient and fast. 10/10
Once again Lovefone to the rescue, thank you so much, your service, expertise and the new parts supplied are always absolute quality.
Very friendly and helpful staff, who repaired my phone (back camera and new battery) quickly and efficiently.
Fabulous!...as always.
I’ve been having awful problems with my iPhone battery and the guys at LoveFone were great. It took less than an hour to replace, the new battery works a dream and their customer service was great! They sounded very knowledgable and were really friendly. Even better, their prices were fantastic (as a recent graduate working off student debt) vs other similar services. I’d definitely use them again!
Lovefone is the best !
Lovefone 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Excellent friendly service
Quick repair, very convenient same-day courier service, got my phone back 2 hours after it was picked up.
Very efficient very quick. Recommended
Fantastic - quick, easy. V good comms. THANK YOU!! :)
Great service and very professional staff. Very happy with the repair.
Attentive, knowledgeable and friendly service, extremely quick and the cheapest price I could find for an iPhone X camera lens replacement -couldn’t ask for more!
Great service and very friendly! Battery replacement took just a few minutes and my phone is now back to normal!
Wonderful service! I was looking to repair my iPhone 7Plus, which had outworn charger port and faulty battery. I’m so happy I discovered this company, as it was quite problematic to find who could repair it in my own town and there would be difficulty taking the phone to place and then collecting it. This is why I loved the way Lovefone repair service works, you send the item by post and receive it by post very shortly after you send, it took 2 days which is a marvel as I needed my phone to be repaired quickly to not miss phone calls etc. I personally find this service very comfortable. My phone is repaired and makes me delighted with my investment! Also the price is very satisfactory which is a big bonus, because in my place there prices that are much higher therefore I hope this company will keep their pricing rates the same, as it is my preferable to all since my first order few weeks ago.:)
Helpful people. Quick service. Reasonable price (to replace a camera on my iPhone 6). Threw in a free case. Faultless.
As always, super-friendly and ridiculously efficient. I'd break my 'phone more often just for their customer service :)
Awesome experience, and cheaper than the chain shops around.
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,548 reviews