Lovefone Reviews

customer service
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Outstanding same day service for my old iphone 4 that nobody else wanted to repair anymore. Lovephone had the part and repaired within 10 min waiting time. Very happy!
Over the weekend, my iPhone 7 battery packed out, just as Apple announced suspension of all global retail operations (thanks Covid-19...) Thankfully Lovefone were excellent - managed to get an appointment booked for the Monday and my battery was replaced within 10 minutes. Problem solved! Thank you so much.
Quality treatment from Lovefone. Fixed a port on the phone within 10 mins. Great service!
Excellent service. My smashed screen was replaced in under half an hour £49.99 seemed pretty reasonable for the service. I would definitely recommend them.
They are very friendly and located at the cutest place. They will fix your phone with an hour while you are just waiting. They finished mine in about 20 mins. I will definitely be making this my permanent phone fixing place!
A really good experience. The guy ere knowledgeable and friendly and were great value to boot. Thanks very much
Fast, friendly, affordable - fixed within 15 mins.
Good communication & good turnaround.
Took two phones in to them for screen and battery changes and they were polite, knowledgable and extremely quick. They did a great job and were one of the cheapest I found, so basically tick all the boxes. Great service, I’d use them again. Thank you.
I travelled from Watford to love fine because of the great reviews. Very friendly and quick service. I would only recommend this place. I changed my battery and camera for iPhone 6plus and everything works amazing.
Great service! Brought my iPhone here when it suddenly stopped charging. Prior to finding Lovefone I'd waited for an hour at the Apple Store to meet with a genius. 30 seconds into my consultation I was told that the phone couldn't be fixed, and unfortunately the charging port couldn't be replaced on iPhones. Clearly not true as Lovefone fixed it no problem! Able to easily book an appointment on their website - £40 and 30 minutes later it was as good as new
Great service - courier picked my phone up from my office and returned it to me within 3 hours with a new screen. Price was cheaper than a few other local repairers I looked at on line.
Great, friendly service - reasonably priced and very quick!
Excellent customer service from the store office in Tottenham Court Road. I didn't quite catch that persons name, however he was very kind and friendly when dealing with my request, as he was able to have my mic replaced and done it very quickly. I highly recommend this repair service for anybody that has faults with their mobile device.
Excellent, prompt service by a friendly chap!
Excellent service
Staff were friendly and my screen was fixed in a timely manner
Prompt, friendly walk-in service. Fast turnaround. High quality repair.
Ten minutes for a battery replacement. Cannot get any better than this.
Have had my IPhone battery replaced here twice and both times the service was fine. Convenient location and nice staff.
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,460 reviews