Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

The guy helping me was lovely and fixed my phone within five minutes. Prices were much cheaper than other stores.
My Apple screen was changed in matter of minutes by a friendly and helpful member of staff (Faon-not sure about his name). In my opinion a price for a no original Apple screen was too expensive.
The technician was 15 min late, but once he got to the phone box, he was very friendly, helpful and fixed my phone in 10min. It was worth the wait.
Many thanks to have changed my Iphone battery on yesterday and investigating on the charging issue on today! It's been a real pain for the few days and you've mae my week!
Expensive for quick
Excellent service, as usual. I've used LoveFone a lot in the past, and their service and advice are exemplary. Only tiny quibble is that the new screen they fitted isn't as bright as the last one – was it a genuine Apple screen?
Took a while to fix the phone, but I was very happy with the service that I received and it was good for the price.
Service was quick and smooth, even though I had to change the time of the slot at very short notice. I had my iPhone screen fixed, however the screen feels lower quality than the previous one, despite the high price paid.
Very quick to install new battery, which I am still assessing. Only had it for a day or so. Friendly and courteous experience. Have used before successfully.
Friendly staff and good service . Always use them
Mostly good, very quick service and friendly staff. However, my screen does seem to be glitching a bit already. For example clicking on things i’m not pressing or rapidly scrolling up and down paces without me touching the screen. Hopefully the lifetime warranty they provide will allow me to ask this to be fixed, if so I’d definitely recommend the service but if not it’s very expensive for a service I could get somewhere else.
Fast and Easy
Excellent repair, good as new. thank you!
I had a new battery put in an old I phone. Don't yet know how well this has worked (it seems to be better than before - which. is a start). the staff were great! very friendly helpful, uncomplicated, no nonsense - and quick
very well and good
Swift customer service/communication preceding the appointment.
Very friendly staff at the shop (despite the pressure of other customer's questions and interruptions). Slight delay on the job (45min instead of 30min). Neat work; happy to have my phone working again!
Very friendly and efficient service. Reasonable priced repair too!
Excellent service at a very competitive price. Very professional and explained everything clearly before any work was done. Recommend them
The service was very quick
Quick fast easy service. Second time I’ve used these guys highly recommend changed my iPhone battery in under 10 mins
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,548 reviews