Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Great service when fixing my bag camera BUT my screen came away with so so so many more scratches on it. Ridiculous...
I don’t have a screen protector, but this wasn’t necessary the whole time I’ve had it. All I’m going to say is if you are bringing your phone here for a back camera replacement, make sure the screen is protected!!! I regret it
The quality of the service was excellent, but the quality of the parts used - in this case an iPhone screen - was low. Also the price is double than what you would find a little off central London. Very nice people, however.
Very quick and friendly.
I took my iPhone 6s in for a cracked screen and was out in 15minutes.

I would have given 5 stars if not for the front camera which is blurry. I thought it was the screen protector so it took it off but was the same.
the service was absolutely wonderful. my phone screen however is lagging quite a bit and has since been difficult and annoying to use.
the service was goof but the touchscreen on my phone no longer works. I am going to call the call line as it was no longer on the day that i got the screen replacement
I had my old iPhone 5s battery replaced. The good thing is that I can now use the phone for longer. The bad thing is that the upper left portion of my screen is no longer properly attached and after highlighting this problem to Lovefone, the staff just said that "this is normal when you change batteries on old iPhones. The glue/rubber might losen when you take off the screen".

Huh? I have my doubts since I haven't seen this happen when going through Apple's service. However, since the phone already is old I opted for the cheaper option at LoveFone.

Cheap isn't always better.
The screen has made the colour on my phone toned down a lot, and everything looks much colder/greyer then it used to be.
Good quick service to fix the phone screen and friendly staff at the drop-off point, however I was only told after they had done the fix that they couldn't provide the warranty due to water damage and couldn't guarantee it would be working tomorrow.

Being the reason I chose Lovefone, this wasn't particularly good to hear and would have preferred them to wait until I returned 30 mins later for collection to discuss this with me before making fixing the screen.
The location was convenient and the price was good. But after my screen was replaced, the responsivity of the touch screen has noticeably decreased. If this can be corrected, i would be hugely grateful.

Thanks
Good service
Paid £50 to get screen replacement for a iPhone 5s
Most of the repairs shops only ask for 25£
I can clearly see it’s a poor quality part as colours on the screen is blueish hopefully it won’t affect phone battery
Quick repair, you can wait while you're phone is being repaired.
Staff kept looking at me and speaking in their own language. That was unprofessional. Extra repair done but the need for it was not clearly/entirely explained.
new screen and done in a reasonable time. only three stars as there seems to be something wrong with the sensor that turns off the screen when on a phone call (when I put the phone up to my ear). Then the screens does not turn off, hence I constantly put people on hold, turn on the speaker etc..
Dear Thorbjorn,

Thank you for the feedback - we're sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the proximity sensor. This is something covered by our lifetime warranty so please feel free to come anytime so we can fix the sensor.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
The Lovefone team
Fixed my iphone 6 screen yesterday with Lovefone. Very happy about the screen quality and quick service. Only thing is that they forgot to put 1 of the screws back in which I find should not happen considering the price. Had to go all the way back to the store after which they put the missing screw in which took just a minute. Would have given 4 stars if the screw was not missing :).
It was convenient and quick. However I left feeling unhappy... They fixed my screen but now I can never use one of my cameras again. I really don't appreciate paying £150 to fix my phone and receive it back with more expensive damages. I wish they could have told me before I let them start work... Or if they stopped when they realised the complications. My phone is now worthless with a good screen... I am very disappointed and have no idea what to do
Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on the service.

We've discussed the issue you are experiencing with the technician who replaced the screen of your phone. It sounds like the front camera was damaged when the glass screen broke and, even though most of the time this kind of issue would be fixed when fitting the new screen, it wasn't the case in this situation. Unfortunately we became aware of this only after removing the broken screen.

We are really sorry that we haven't been able to fix the front camera at the same time as the screen. We will be in touch by email shortly to arrange a repair of your front camera.

Best regards,
The Lovefone team
Very quick at repairing. I waited in store for around 20 mins for my cracked screen and charging port to be fixed. Unfortunately a day later I did notice that my voice wasn't being picked up when recording. I guess the was due to the opening of the phone and maybe something wasn't connected back correctly. I informed Lovefone and they were happy to fix this for free which was good.

I have now noticed that the speaker slightly crackles when I receive calls and the person speaks. Not sure if this is again due to the phone being opened and something becoming loose.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on the service. We're really sorry to hear you are experiencing the issue with the speaker. Please come by anytime and we would be more than happy to sort it out quickly.
There's a smear mark on my screen. I think the Love Fone technicians could have cleaned this properly. Otherwise, happy with the work that they conducted.
Thank you for the feedback. We've checked your order and noticed that your phone has been water damaged and that we cleaned the corrosion. Usually when water gets inside the phone smears appear on the LCD screen. Unfortunately we can't clean these smears and the only way to sort out this cosmetic issue is to replaced the screen assembly.

Please get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with.
Fast service
Excellent customer service
Very fast battery replacement, very pleasant people in the shop, but maybe I'm unlucky, the new battery appears to have no more capacity than the four and a half year old iPhone original it has replaced.
Apologies for the late reply on this. Your battery is likely defective and covered under our warranty. Please pop by the shop and we'll replace it free of charge.
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,548 reviews