Lovefone Reviews

customer service
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Absolutely awful. Took my iPhone XS in to have the lens replaced. They managed to put on the wrong lens so my camera had a black space on it then I asked them to fix it at witch they realised there probable and fixed it for me to then find out that they managed to scratch my camera when putting on the next lens so now my camera appears blurry. After consulting them about this they told me they “had no lenses left” witch i struggle to believe. Bad website and clueless people
Terrible quality of screen. When I asked for a refund they gave it to me but also replaced with a cracked screen. For £80 I think it’s awful
The quality of the screen does not compare with the original apple one that I had. Such a shame. It has a slight blue ish tint that is obvious when comparing to the same model with an apple screen. If you are someone that enjoys taking photos / looking at photos or video and is likely to notice the difference then it’s worth going straight to apple for a replacement. The guys at the shop are lovely but quality just doesn’t match the price tag. Shame.
Next time when you reconfirm booking please check that you have spare parts. Waste of time !
Took my phone to have the screen replaced ended up having to pay for a new microphone too as the technician said it was broken even though my phone had no problems with the mic prior. Was also told that I would have to bring my phone back in again to have a new battery fitted (even though I haven’t had any problems with the battery) and ever since my phone keeps dying after 1-3 hours use! Convinced they are breaking/swapping parts to make more money!!
Dear Amber, I've investigated your repair with the technician that performed it. There are two microphones in the device one on the charging port used for calls (which was working) and one used for facetime and whatsapp calls. When our technician opened the device he noticed that the flex cable for the latter was cut, likely when you had the screen repaired with another company. He explained this to you and offered to repair it to which you agreed. He also offered you a battery replacement which you did not want so your battery was not touched. Your accusation that we are swapping parts is untrue. We pride ourselves on being upfront and honest with customers which is why we offer a lifetime warranty.
When I came to pick up the phone at 2pm there was no one there. I waited for 30 min but had to leave for the airport without my phone
The components used are clearly very cheap. My new battery seem to hold a charge even worse than the one it replaced. The screen is really bad, obviously very cheap, cannot even see what’s on the screen unless in the dark or brightness is turned right up. Thought paying a little extra (more than many other phone repairers) would get better components but was bitterly disappointed with what I got.
my phone got damaged, I went to change have a screen replacement and it has now turned black!
very good customer services
a company that leaves a poor guy alone on a saturday afternoon in central london. I had two devices to get serviced. What was meant to be a 30 min per device job became a 2h15 mins job, only one device fixed, at the second attempt. other device ready the following week. Lots of stress on the poor guy, among phone calls, customers walking in, bookings, accessories. Now this guy was an actual legend but you can't keep one person only in there on saturdays. Quality of service is very low and slow, mistakes are made handling tiny objects and delays in the appointments occur.
I booked appointment on 5-Jan at 10:00. I arrived at the shop at 09:50. I waited until 10:15. There was no sign of staff, shop was completely closed. I decided to leave the site. I came back and staff said he had problem with the train when he want to come to open the shop.
Not going back there. They promised me 50% off for battery replacement. I got it but the battery only charged up to 80%. Restarted my phone, did a hard reset and tried charging the battery again. Same issue and this time the health of the battery showed 78%. Not happy with their service. Could not get through customer support.
I got my iPhone 6s screen replaced by lovefone. While they replaced the screen within 15 minutes the quality of the screen is not good at all. The touch no longer works like it’s meant to, and is unresponsive or doesn’t respond right to the touch actions performed.
Literally the worst scam ever. My phone is so hard to navigate now nothing is coordinated. My phone keeps dialing numbers, clicking on random apps. The quality of my photos on Instagram has gone al grainy on the story. Additionally I know they advise that the cheaper option gives a weird blue colour but it literally does. This is literally the most disappointing 89 pound ever spent. Even typing this is difficult. I stressed that I was going on a business trip and hence required my phone. I can’t even use my phone now and I’m stuck with this unusable phone for 5 days. Awful
Shoddy low quality batteries that can permanently damage your phone. I brought in my iPhone 5S in January 2018 to get a replacement battery but it only lasted about 4 months before my phone dropped 80% charge in under two hour. They replaced it in June 2018 but the same thing happened until one day it repeatedly turned off and on losing 30% charge each time. Overnight the battery swelled so much it pushed the screen off my phone (pictured). The first battery they supplied was either low quality or faulty. The second battery suffered a catastrophic failure that could have permanently damaged my phone. The repairs have always been fast and the staff friendly but definitely go somewhere else instead. Save yourself the hassle and potential permanent damage.
They don't answer the phone, they don't answer emails and the pick-up delivery dropdown menu on the website doesn't work! Not sure what where these 4 star rating are coming from?
Ruined my phone - I got the screen replaced on my iPhone. The service agent was in a rush and took just over 5 minutes to tear down and replace the screen on my iPhone. Since then, the battery is ruined - it discharges within an hour and does not charge properly (port damaged). Took it back to Lovefone who changed the screen again but said the charging port is wobbly and can't do anything about the battery. two trips, time wasted and no resolution. Regretting using them. If you don't want your phone ruined go elsewhere.
The glass is not original glass used by iphones. My screen looks totally different and has become oversensitive, it keeps clicking on the wrong thing. Not happy
Sorry for the issue Evelyn, it sounds like you may have a defective screen which we would be happy to replace under our lifetime warranty. Please come by and we will sort the issue for you.
The quality of the screen is appalling. It looks washed out and it freezes very often. I do not recommend it whatsoever.
Dear Marc,

Thank you for the feedback. We do offer a premium screen replacement for the iPhone 7 where the LCD is refurbished and has the exact same specs. Please let us know if you would like to arrange an appointment to get the screen replaced.
After bringing my phone in for a screen replacement I immediately noticed my battery draining much faster (the battery was only 2 months old and was replaced by Apple). The next day one of the screws just fell out at my desk at work. After bringing it back another 2 times I was told it was a software issue despite the fact the battery issue corresponded exactly to the screen change... I now have to charge several times a day, one might conjecture that the new screen is of inferior quality or the battery was damaged during the ‘repair’. Either way I’ve just swapped one issue for another.
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,460 reviews