Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

I had a really good experience. They are very friendly, fast and efficient. I had a screen replacement on my I phone 6s in half hour! I will definitely use the service again if need. Definitely recommend it!!!
Fast, reliable, courteous and well prices
Had a screen replacement on my ageing iPhone se. Best price available on the web. Also did a half price battery replacement as part of a promotion, all completed in less than 45 minutes. Definitely will return if I’m stupid enough to smash my phone again.
Fast and quick service. Went in for a battery replacement on my iPhone X and the guys had it fixed within 30 mins. Would highly recommend.
I think this is the fourth time I've used Lovefone to repair my iPhones in the last 6 years and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else, even though there are similar companies closer to home. An easy to navigate website, straightforward, competitive pricing and convenient booking system, plus super friendly and efficient staff make recommending Lovefone a no-brainer.
I have been using LoveFone for years. Brilliant, efficient service. Professional, polite staff. Good value. Definitely recommend.
I needed my silent button fixing, because my phone could only vibrate and not ring. Lovefone fixed my phone in an hour. Friendly and efficient service. I would definitely go back and highly recommend them. Prices are very reasonable.
They were very efficient and polite. Replaced my battery in 20 minutes. My phone is like new.
Outstanding same day service for my old iphone 4 that nobody else wanted to repair anymore. Lovephone had the part and repaired within 10 min waiting time. Very happy!
Over the weekend, my iPhone 7 battery packed out, just as Apple announced suspension of all global retail operations (thanks Covid-19...) Thankfully Lovefone were excellent - managed to get an appointment booked for the Monday and my battery was replaced within 10 minutes. Problem solved! Thank you so much.
Quality treatment from Lovefone. Fixed a port on the phone within 10 mins.
Great service!
Excellent service. My smashed screen was replaced in under half an hour £49.99 seemed pretty reasonable for the service. I would definitely recommend them.
They are very friendly and located at the cutest place. They will fix your phone with an hour while you are just waiting. They finished mine in about 20 mins. I will definitely be making this my permanent phone fixing place!
A really good experience. The guy ere knowledgeable and friendly and were great value to boot. Thanks very much
Fast, friendly, affordable - fixed within 15 mins.
Good communication & good turnaround.
Took two phones in to them for screen and battery changes and they were polite, knowledgable and extremely quick. They did a great job and were one of the cheapest I found, so basically tick all the boxes. Great service, I’d use them again. Thank you.
The guy helping me was lovely and fixed my phone within five minutes. Prices were much cheaper than other stores.
I travelled from Watford to love fine because of the great reviews. Very friendly and quick service. I would only recommend this place. I changed my battery and camera for iPhone 6plus and everything works amazing.
Great service! Brought my iPhone here when it suddenly stopped charging. Prior to finding Lovefone I'd waited for an hour at the Apple Store to meet with a genius. 30 seconds into my consultation I was told that the phone couldn't be fixed, and unfortunately the charging port couldn't be replaced on iPhones. Clearly not true as Lovefone fixed it no problem! Able to easily book an appointment on their website - £40 and 30 minutes later it was as good as new
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,548 reviews