Lovefone Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lovefone

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy

customer service
Asad S
"Quick reliable and friendly , highly recommended"
Joshua H
"they fixed my phone as I waited, it worked and the value was good when compared to other companies offering similar services"
"So easy and straight forward!"
"Screen replacement in less than 30 mins. Thank you."
"I thought the service at Love Fone was great. My friend told me about them when I was getting frustrated with my old phone battery dying constantly and I got an appointment within 24hours. They were super quick to get me a new battery fixed, about 20mins, and at £39 I thought it was a no brainer! I'd recommend them to anyone."
"Incredible service: fast, cheap, and effective. Would highly recommend!"
"Great as ever."
"Quick, easy, professional and good value for money. Highly recommend if your phone needs fixing"
"Fantastic service. Extremely professional and very quick. Thank you."
"Quick and efficient service would definitely recommend."
"I was absolutely helpless with my phone (iPhone 6s) not charging although it was plugged into a brand new charger. The staff at LoveFone took exactly 30 mins to find the issue and fix the same. Would definitely recommend their service. Kudos team !"
"Love Lovefone as they managed to get my life back...by repairing my phone after walking in with no appointment and fix it of course! Dropped off and picked up a couple of hours later but even then they suggested I could collect earlier! The potential problem could have been possibly 2 issues but they fixed what they needed to and kept the cost down for me. I definitely would recommend this business to assist you and not rip you off. Efficient polite and a quick service. Thanks ps I dropped off phone and picked up so next part of review is not relevant to me re delivery etc"
"The battery of my iPhone SE was replaced in less than 30 minutes on Sunday afternoon! Excellent, friendly and efficient service. From my experience, I cannot recommend highly enough."
"Fast, knowledgeable, professional, great location, good reliable booking system, top quality repair. Highly recommended."
"a company that leaves a poor guy alone on a saturday afternoon in central london. I had two devices to get serviced. What was meant to be a 30 min per device job became a 2h15 mins job, only one device fixed, at the second attempt. other device ready the following week. Lots of stress on the poor guy, among phone calls, customers walking in, bookings, accessories. Now this guy was an actual legend but you can't keep one person only in there on saturdays. Quality of service is very low and slow, mistakes are made handling tiny objects and delays in the appointments occur."
"Amazing service, the phone screen was replaced quickly and works perfectly. The staff is very helpful, professional and friendly."
"Very happy with service quick and very efficient"
"cheap, quick, well done"
"My phone repair was done super quick!! I had no problems at the branch i went to and the customer service was great."
"Unbelievably quick service. Was only without my phone for 1.5 hours including them picking it up and returning it by courier."
"Lovephone took about 10 minutes to replace the battery in my elderly 4s while I waited, and now it is as good as new. Highly recommended"
"Great service once again. Quick, easy and organised. Theses lovely people changed my iPhone screen in 15 minutes flat while I waited in store. This is the second time I’ve used Lovefine and I won’t use anywhere else now."
"Fantastic service! My smashed iphone screen was repaired within 25 min at Holborn phone box. Fouad was friendly, polite and professional. He even went out of his way to bring my phone to me, in the coffee shop I was waiting at when he was done repairing it. Thanks & keep it up"
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 3,842 reviews