Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy
Super fast and effective.
Great service on two iPhone repairs, and even a bit of TLC on the dirty earpieces which needed a good clean. Have used before and would do so again.
Very quick very good service
Served byYoussouf. Super friendly, helpful and efficient. Good atmosphere and service.
The best phone repair shop in London!
Speedy, efficient, friendly. Good value battery replacement. Easy to find shop.
Superb service - replaced a cracked iPhone screen... plus a screen protector at half price.
Repair done on time - and screen protector included free of charge.
Returned later as speaker sounded crackly during calls. Speaker changed - at no expense in a couple of minutes, while I waited. No problem. Most grateful.
Hope I don't have any future problems with my iphone.
But if I do, I know here to go!
I've been going to LoveFone for the last 2 years.. they are THE BEST when it comes to service! Always very helpful.. I took my phone to get fixed once, after 20 min of checking my phone, they couldn't fix the problem but guided me where I can get it fixed and they didn't even charge me! Really genuinely good people!! I highly recommend! :-)
I've been using Lovephone for several years and the service has always been excellent hence the many return trips. My screen on my iPhone SE was cracked and once again it was replaced within 20 minutes. I later noticed another fault Lovefone had a look at my phone and the issue wasn't easy to repair but they managed to solve the problem. I can't recommend the team highly enough.
Fast. Efficient. Excellent service
I've broken my phone screen too many times to count and, every time I do, Lovefone fixes it perfectly, quickly and for a good price.
This is my third visit to Lovefone's repair shop and, as previously, was very happy with the service provided. Highly recommended.
Great staff, relaxing atmosphere and quick repairs.
I went there to have my iPhone 6s Plus battery replaced. They finished in 15-20 mins.- no hassle; phone seems like its reborn again. Thanks !
Fast, friendly and professional - what more could you want?
Really *really* helpful staff - very calm and nice atmosphere in the shop. Did a great job diagnosing my problem (iPhone backplate issue) and managed to fix it. I recommend you guys to all my friends whenever they drop their phones, btw ;) Thank you.
Great service, great prices, great quality. And as a regular customer they'll always consider a discount. What's not to like!!
I got my charging port replaced by Lovefone, they had it done in a timely manner and the replacement has lasted over a year now

Very pleased with their service!
Brilliant service as ever ... such a reliable service. Thank you
I would highly recommend Lovefone. Phoned them to get a quote, popped in store a couple of hours later and they fixed my screen within 30 minutes and it looks perfect. A very efficient service and lovely people to deal with!
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,516 reviews