Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Excellent customer service – great people, friendly, competent and knowledgable and with all the parts in stock.
The staff was very nice and speedy when I went into the store but I am disappointed with the quality of the screen. I notice that I have to tap much harder or repeatedly as the keyboard doesn’t respond to my touch as well as the original screen. When scrolling through an article, the resolution is not as good and the screen lags. It’s not as smooth as before and I have trouble reading the text unless I scroll and then stop. Finally, the biggest issue is when I zoom in on a picture the screen jumps around. I can’t see what I’ve zoomed in on because it’s glitchy. I was also so disappointed to learn that they could not fix my face ID which I understand is difficult and unique to each phone but I felt like they did not handle it with any sympathy. When I asked about the face ID, I felt like the repairer got quickly defensive and had an “it is what it is, take it or leave it” attitude. I’ve used Lovefone once before and I was happy with the service and product which is why I went back but next time I will go straight to Apple and pay the extra £40 for better service and quality.
I had the lens of my camera changed as it was broken. Cheapest on the market. It was nicely done in 5 minutes while waiting at the shop. Totally recommend!
Changed battery on iPhone and it’s brilliant. It’s cost effective, quick and efficient. I would recommend changing battery, instead of changing phone.
Great service - a courier took my damaged phone and returned it again, a couple of hours later, working perfectly.
Very helpful and friendly Repaired my iPhone in minutes Would recommend to anyone
Oustand service, sent phone ona Thursday morning, received it back in two days on Saturday. As new condition came back, job well done 6 stars if I could.
Would definitely recommend! We’re very kind and helpful will be telling people about this service!
Brilliant as usual. Great price compared to Apple. Very quick repair.
Great place to good. Reliable, friendly, professional service. I've used them a few times now and never been disappointed. Highly recommended!
Easy booking (although map function does okay up a little on a mobile device). Great service & won’t undertake work if you’re phone doesn’t really need it. Saved me £49. Quick battery change & exemplary service.
Needed a new battery for my iPhone 6. Very quick, friendly and efficient service -- my phone was back up and running very quickly. I'd be happy to recommend and use again.
Instant polite service. What more can I say?
Andrei fitted a new iPhone 6s battery for me, but it would not charge via the mains plug, only via the computer. Went in next day and after investigation the fault found was the battery. Now charging perfectly with a replacement battery. And a pleasant experience overall and a good atmosphere in the shop with 2 leather looking modern Eames style chairs to sit on.
Swift and very reasonably priced. None of that “we’ll have to send it off” BS. The same fix others were quoting x3 over and the job was done within minutes. Now my go to, no more back ally Jobbie. Big elbow or fist touch for that and a great thank you.
Excellent service, sent phone off Monday lunchtime and received back Wednesday morning. Perfect service.
I’ve used Lovefone twice and each time they’ve delivered good quality service within an excellent amount of time. I definitely recommend them.
Very effecient. My phone was fixed in just 10mins and so far my phone is still working. Thank you.
Very pleased with Lovefone. Replaced charger port on my iPhone for £45. Did a great job, friendly people.
Fast and efficient , booking means no wait and a good price ! Very pleased