Lovefone Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lovefone

37 Tottenham St

How would you rate Lovefone?

Asad S
Asad S
Verified Buyer

Quick reliable and friendly , highly recommended
Joshua H
Joshua H
Verified Buyer

they fixed my phone as I waited, it worked and the value was good when compared to other companies offering similar services
Peter M
Verified Buyer

So easy and straight forward!
Verified Buyer

Fixed my phone super quick and were friendly
Dilek K
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy screen repair!
Abdullah S
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and efficient service. Very speedy and reliable!
John R
Verified Buyer

I dropped my iPhone 5S which became unusable and the screen was shattered and was hanging off. These guys were extremely professional and competent. I booked an appointment online for their while you wait service. Wow, I was very impressed. Within 15 minutes my screen was replaced. Everything worked perfectly and I left very happy. I'm recommending this place to everybody! Thanks guys!
Alexandra I

Professionalism, quality, happy faces

Doe in 40min, good quality
Asaf
Verified Reviewer

Hi,
My daughter snapped the charger in the charging port. Went to Apple Store and was told that it can't be fixed and that I need to replace my iPhone and pay 289GBP!!
As a last resort before buying a new phone, went to lovefone. The guy in the lab took my phone, withdrew the broken piece, cleaned the charging port and gave me my phone (after checking it's charging) - all in less then 20 seconds!! He also didn't want any money for that.
Thank you for that!
Will recommend to everyone in London to use their service. Great people and very professional.
Matthew Q
Verified Buyer

Superb service by RAF and Flavious from start to finish. Recommending to everyone now.
Verified Buyer

Walked in with a smashed iPhone 6 screen without appointment and walked out 20 min later with it repaired. Would definitely use again for phones no longer under warranty.
Verified Buyer

The service was excellent! The staff were friendly, approachable & trustworthy! Thank you for all your help. I have already recommended you to friends!
Paul W
Verified Buyer

Dropped my phone into the guys and was called less than an hour later to say it was fixed and ready to be collected. Service was great, price was excellent considering how quickly and efficiently it was done. Highly recommend.
Manos M
Verified Buyer

Professional, reliable, reasonably priced, lightning-fast screen repair service.
Pickle H
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, and explained everything really well. Was good value for money.
Morgan B
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy, discounted and friendly.
Tapio S
Verified Buyer

As advertised, they replaced my iPhone screen in 30 minutes. No waiting, no fuss.
Holly W
Verified Buyer

Quick, professional and did an amazing job.
Verified Buyer

Good, quick service. Easy to book a repair, easy to find, done in quick time and a lifetime guarantee
Sigurdur G
Verified Buyer

Really good, cheap and fast service, recommend highly
John B

Very efficient
Verified Buyer

New battery and power button in less than 30 minutes!
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 2,517 reviews