Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Courier, Own Driver
customer service

How would you rate Lovefone ?

Asad S
"Quick reliable and friendly , highly recommended"
Joshua H
"they fixed my phone as I waited, it worked and the value was good when compared to other companies offering similar services"
"So easy and straight forward!"
"Excellent service! Highly recommended"
"Quick service and a reasonable price! Thanks!"
"Very good"
"Although it pained me to spend that much on a new phone screen - this was done quickly, efficiently and I felt very confident handing my phone over to be fixed. Thanks LoveFone!"
"Good quick service to fix the phone screen and friendly staff at the drop-off point, however I was only told after they had done the fix that they couldn't provide the warranty due to water damage and couldn't guarantee it would be working tomorrow. Being the reason I chose Lovefone, this wasn't particularly good to hear and would have preferred them to wait until I returned 30 mins later for collection to discuss this with me before making fixing the screen."
"Quick fix of my Iphone 6S screen with attention to details, seeing if everything worked ok before handing it over. Very friendly!"
"Flexible, quick and price as advertised. Perfect service."
"Love phone is brilliant!"
"Had the battery changed in my iPhone 5s and it is looking good! Holding the charge well. Was seen to on time and repair was completed within the 30 minutes promised and I was charged what I was quoted - very impressed and I highly recommend them."
"fast and efficient"
"Excellent service. Was quoted £320 by Apple but had it fixed here for £39 in 30 mins."
"Had a problem with my battery. They replaced it quickly. Paid £30. Unfortunately it turned out that there was another issue with the phone, so brought it back. They said they would put an Apple battery back in as I was going to take it back to the Apple store. Unfortunately what they put in was not an Apple product. Took the phone to Ismash who tested and showed me the non standard battery. No charge from them."
"Quick, efficient, friendly and value for money service for battery change and front facing camera replacement for iPhone 6"
"Great value, quick service!"
"Excellent service, would recommend to friends and family"
"Sent phone on Monday and already got it back on Wednesday. Very fast and efficient service. Highly recommended !!!"
"My iPhone 7 charger replacement was completed within 45mins whilst I waited, and at a fraction of the Apple price. Phone is working perfectly now - highly recommend Lovefone!"
"A BROKEN SAMSUNG S7 SCREEN WHICH TURNED BLACK - CALLED UP AT 10, DROPPED IT OFF AT 11 , GOT A CALL FROM THE CHAPS AT 12.00, COLLECTED IT AT 1. LOOKED BRAND NEW AND THE MEMORY ETC WAS ALL INTACT. JOB WELL DONE AND NO FUSS."
"They don't answer the phone, they don't answer emails and the pick-up delivery dropdown menu on the website doesn't work! Not sure what where these 4 star rating are coming from?"
"Great Service. All as described. Very simple and quick. Thanks."
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 3,569 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!