Lovefone Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lovefone

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy

customer service
Asad S
"Quick reliable and friendly , highly recommended"
Joshua H
"they fixed my phone as I waited, it worked and the value was good when compared to other companies offering similar services"
"So easy and straight forward!"
"Really good service"
"I visited Lovefone after comparing a few other mobile repair shops. Lovefone were one of the few repair companies which did authentic iPhone screen replacements rather than a ‘compatible version.’ My screen was replaced in around 20mins, which was great. They also fixed my Home button and earphone speaker which wasn’t working previously. The service was great and affordable, would highly recommend."
"Don't often leave reviews but I'll make an exception. The guy in the shop was very good, and I was in and out within half an hour, having battery and Bluetooth radio replaced. Very reasonable price, and very knowledgeable team. Highly recommend"
"Fast, efficient and reliable service with quality repairs."
"I needed a replacement screen for my iPhone 6. I booked an appointment online. I arrived 20 minutes before the scheduled time, but was told it would not be a problem. I was invited to wait up to 30 minutes for the job to be done. After 20 minutes I was told that my phone was ready. I am very happy with the result and the cost was very competitive. My phone is operating normally once again. The receptionist was very polite and friendly. I will definitely recommend this company in the future."
"amazing customer service"
"I had battery replacement and new charging port fitted - Lovefone made it easy and fast!! Dropped my phone off and picked it up 30 minutes later - like having a new phone again! Professional service and a total bargain too! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs repairs..."
"I had my old iPhone 5s battery replaced. The good thing is that I can now use the phone for longer. The bad thing is that the upper left portion of my screen is no longer properly attached and after highlighting this problem to Lovefone, the staff just said that "this is normal when you change batteries on old iPhones. The glue/rubber might losen when you take off the screen". Huh? I have my doubts since I haven't seen this happen when going through Apple's service. However, since the phone already is old I opted for the cheaper option at LoveFone. Cheap isn't always better."
"Really polite, convenient and fast. He did an excellent job with my phone as well - works great."
"A brilliant service. It only took 20 minutes. I absolutely recommend!"
"Been there twice, very fast and friendly service and nicely done for a fair price! definitely will be back if needed :-)"
"Amazingly efficient service. My phone was back with me fully repaired within 4 hours of collection."
"Great service - booked for an appointment that same morning, dropped off the phone for a screen replacement and was all done in 20 mins. Guy was good to deal with. Very happy - fast, no fuss, looks great and works perfectly."
"Great, quick service. They replaced my phone battery very quickly."
"Quick turnaround and good service. Thanks."
"Amazing experience. Ultra fast service and perfect assembly as explained and discussed"
"very easy to book, fast repair, screen and home button replacement in only 45 min. excellent job"
"Really handy service, iPhone screen fixed during my lunch and offered a discount due to a short delay"
"Dropped and shattered iPhone 6 screen 4pm Thursday. 30 mins later had an appointment booked with LoveFone for 10:30am Friday (Apple Store didn't have any appointments until the following Thursday and was more than double the price). Arrived at LoveFone just gone 10:20am and they said it would be around 30 mins, so I waited in store. Took about 5 mins for them to finish with a device they were currently working on and I was out by 10:34am with a fresh screen. Can't really ask for a better service."
"Nice staff member served me, was very straightforward, has approached me when I entered. Has fixed my broken screen within 15 minutes, while I waited. I'm very happy with the service and the idea of booking slots is amazing. I went to fix my screen during my work break ;) The price is ok and still better than buying a new phone. I would recommend this service provider to anyone."
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 3,693 reviews