Lovefone Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lovefone

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy

customer service
"These guys are great, my phone was fixed within 30 mins for just £39. Very happy. I went to Apple first and they could not fix the issue and wanted to charge me £300 for a phone swap. Love Lovefone and I also love that they did the repair in an old telephone box!! How cool. 👌🏽"
"Great, quick and friendly service."
"Great, quick service"
"Excelent service! And super quick! They changed my screen in under 15 minutes!!"
"Very helpful, fast service"
"I had my iPhone 7 rear camera and lens replaced, which now works perfectly. It seemed but but I only had to wait around 45mins. Excellent and friendly service."
"Extremely happy with the service I received at Lovefone. Was able to book an appointment for Sunday afternoon and had my iPhone 7 Plus screen replaced with a refurbished original in less than half an hour. I had previously replaced it elsewhere with a replica screen and had forgotten how vibrant colours on my phone can be. Would definitely recommend."
"Lovely staff, super friendly and had my charger port replaced in about 15 minutes! Although the store in Holborn is quite hard to find (it’s literally inside a postbox, but that’s quite funky) honestly would use again in a heart beat, great service and great price."
"Friendly staff. New battery put in iPhone in half an hour and seems to be working fine. What more could you ask?"
"Brilliant, friendly service. I'd highly recommend!"
"Brilliant service, fixed my phone with no hassle after it picked up a fault after a previous repair. So glad the lifetime guarantee was honoured. Dropped off the phone, grabbed a tasty lunch next door, had a chat with the friendly engineer and then I was on my way"
"Great service and great price! Replaced the smashed screen of my iphone 6s within 20 mins. Fouad at Holborn is so friendly and very efficient. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Quick and good job"
"Excellent service and really good repair. Thank you very much."
"the service was absolutely wonderful. my phone screen however is lagging quite a bit and has since been difficult and annoying to use."
"Quick, professional service. Very happy with the new screen, almost impossible to tell that it is not the original screen, in fact it might even be more responsive. Only thing I did not like, was having to give the passcode to my phone. I understand that they need to test the repairs, but handing over your phones passcode to any 3rd party is a no-no."
"Fouad at Holborn is a great example of efficiency, helpfulness and friendliness. He is a great asset to Lovefone."
"The staff was very polite and he replaced my battery very very quickly. Thank you!"
"Professional quick and always helpful. No where else comes close to quality and service they offer"
"Speedy skilled help with a smile from Fouad in the phone box near Holborn. Thank you!"
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,003 reviews