Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lovefone 5 star review on 18th September 2016
Henry Goulding
Lovefone 5 star review on 1st August 2016
Jacqueline Oroma
More Photos & Videos
Outstanding same day service for my old iphone 4 that nobody else wanted to repair anymore. Lovephone had the part and repaired within 10 min waiting time. Very happy!
Over the weekend, my iPhone 7 battery packed out, just as Apple announced suspension of all global retail operations (thanks Covid-19...) Thankfully Lovefone were excellent - managed to get an appointment booked for the Monday and my battery was replaced within 10 minutes. Problem solved! Thank you so much.
Quality treatment from Lovefone. Fixed a port on the phone within 10 mins.
Great service!
Excellent service. My smashed screen was replaced in under half an hour £49.99 seemed pretty reasonable for the service. I would definitely recommend them.
They are very friendly and located at the cutest place. They will fix your phone with an hour while you are just waiting. They finished mine in about 20 mins. I will definitely be making this my permanent phone fixing place!
A really good experience. The guy ere knowledgeable and friendly and were great value to boot. Thanks very much
Fast, friendly, affordable - fixed within 15 mins.
Good communication & good turnaround.
Took two phones in to them for screen and battery changes and they were polite, knowledgable and extremely quick. They did a great job and were one of the cheapest I found, so basically tick all the boxes. Great service, I’d use them again. Thank you.
The guy helping me was lovely and fixed my phone within five minutes. Prices were much cheaper than other stores.
I travelled from Watford to love fine because of the great reviews. Very friendly and quick service. I would only recommend this place. I changed my battery and camera for iPhone 6plus and everything works amazing.
Great service! Brought my iPhone here when it suddenly stopped charging. Prior to finding Lovefone I'd waited for an hour at the Apple Store to meet with a genius. 30 seconds into my consultation I was told that the phone couldn't be fixed, and unfortunately the charging port couldn't be replaced on iPhones. Clearly not true as Lovefone fixed it no problem! Able to easily book an appointment on their website - £40 and 30 minutes later it was as good as new
Great service - courier picked my phone up from my office and returned it to me within 3 hours with a new screen. Price was cheaper than a few other local repairers I looked at on line.
Great, friendly service - reasonably priced and very quick!
Absolutely awful. Took my iPhone XS in to have the lens replaced. They managed to put on the wrong lens so my camera had a black space on it then I asked them to fix it at witch they realised there probable and fixed it for me to then find out that they managed to scratch my camera when putting on the next lens so now my camera appears blurry. After consulting them about this they told me they “had no lenses left” witch i struggle to believe. Bad website and clueless people
Excellent customer service from the store office in Tottenham Court Road. I didn't quite catch that persons name, however he was very kind and friendly when dealing with my request, as he was able to have my mic replaced and done it very quickly. I highly recommend this repair service for anybody that has faults with their mobile device.
Excellent, prompt service by a friendly chap!
Excellent service
Terrible quality of screen. When I asked for a refund they gave it to me but also replaced with a cracked screen. For £80 I think it’s awful
Staff were friendly and my screen was fixed in a timely manner
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,460 reviews