Lovefone Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lovefone

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

How would you rate Lovefone ?

Asad S
"Quick reliable and friendly , highly recommended"
Joshua H
"they fixed my phone as I waited, it worked and the value was good when compared to other companies offering similar services"
"So easy and straight forward!"
"Super friendly staff and quick service :) Have used several times!"
"They got me in right away and my phone was ready in 15 min"
"Excellent service, well organized, good quality - used their service a couple of times in the last 2 or 3 years already."
"Excellent Service. Turned up for my Appointment dropped off my phone. Went to grab a bite for lunch and when I returned my Phone was like new again. Very friendly and courteous vibes from all staff and reasonable prices. Will definitely be using this place again for any of my IPhone repairs and have even recommended it to my work colleagues.."
Fernando L
Verified Buyer
"Totally a life saver! Had a screen replacement for my google pixel 2 at the Holborn branch. Only took half an hour, and the quality of the screen is really good. Totally worth the money! I would definitely recommend this place."
"Excellent staff, knowledgeable, quick, good prices. Very happy with the service"
"Lovefone replaced the smashed screen on my pixel in less than 45minutes! It couldn't have been any easier. Service was friendly, straightforward and efficient. I'm very happy customer and would definitely use them again."
"Staff are helpful. Good service and you’ll get your item vey quickly. Excellent!"
"Excellent and swift service; I recommend Lovefone for anyone who wants to fix iPhone or Android phone faulty(cracked, etc)screen. The guy who fixed my iPhone was brilliant and excellent service. Good price too for 5 star service."
"Great service, quick and with a free case!"
Stephane D
"Fast and serious😜"
Caroline P
Verified Buyer
"The assistant was warm, smiling and answered my questions happily"
"They are fast, efficient and reliable. I love Lovefone"
"Excellent service, fast, friendly and courteous."
"Quite decent and fast service!"
"Lovely little store with expert technicians. Great choice of electronic music as well."
"Lovefone went above and beyond my expectations, and were a light at the end of the tunnel after the nightmare that was making a claim with my insurance. When my insurance asked for a quote from a supplier to fix my Pixel 2 XL screen, they answered my request promptly, turning a PDF quote around same day. Once the insurer approved the quote and paid out, I then arranged for Lovefone to pick up my device next day via London courier from my office. No fuss arranging things whatsoever — I arranged it through the website, and had a rep call me same day to confirm details. They picked my phone up from reception, sent a payment link to my email, then dropped it off before lunchtime good as new. Their online payment system was super simple to use as well — no hassle logging into things or storing details. I highly recommend using their services, particularly in the London area. Thanks again!"
"v quick service"
Agnieshka M
Verified Buyer
"Fouad fixed my screen in barely 20minutes - wonderful service, professional and super quick and friendly!"
"After a bit of a blip they came good and repaired the headphone port!"
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 3,287 reviews