Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy
Very efficient very quick. Recommended
Fantastic - quick, easy. V good comms. THANK YOU!! :)
Great service and very professional staff. Very happy with the repair.
Attentive, knowledgeable and friendly service, extremely quick and the cheapest price I could find for an iPhone X camera lens replacement -couldn’t ask for more!
Great service and very friendly! Battery replacement took just a few minutes and my phone is now back to normal!
Wonderful service! I was looking to repair my iPhone 7Plus, which had outworn charger port and faulty battery. I’m so happy I discovered this company, as it was quite problematic to find who could repair it in my own town and there would be difficulty taking the phone to place and then collecting it. This is why I loved the way Lovefone repair service works, you send the item by post and receive it by post very shortly after you send, it took 2 days which is a marvel as I needed my phone to be repaired quickly to not miss phone calls etc. I personally find this service very comfortable. My phone is repaired and makes me delighted with my investment! Also the price is very satisfactory which is a big bonus, because in my place there prices that are much higher therefore I hope this company will keep their pricing rates the same, as it is my preferable to all since my first order few weeks ago.:)
Helpful people. Quick service. Reasonable price (to replace a camera on my iPhone 6). Threw in a free case. Faultless.
As always, super-friendly and ridiculously efficient. I'd break my 'phone more often just for their customer service :)
Awesome experience, and cheaper than the chain shops around.
I've been fixing my iPhone with these guys for years, and they've never let me down. The prices are very reasonable, great service with an excellent quality of work, what more do you need!
Amazing efficient and great courier service
Five stars from me. I’ve used them over a few years now. Always reliable, quick and great value. Very nice people to do business with too. Couldn’t ask for more. I’ve recommended them to family and friends too.
Very fast and polite!
Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I had an appointment and they replaced my battery in just 15 minutes. It’s like have a whole new phone! The price was transparent and very reasonable. I’ll be back for any more of my mobile needs. Thanks Lovefone!
Prompt and speedy service. Fixed problem. Couldn’t ask for more
Excellent service
Quick, efficient, friendly, and knowledgable – this what customer service really ought to be. I've used LoveFone many times over the past ten years or so, and they've always come up trumps. Highest possible recommendation.
In repairing & reviving my totally lifeless Iphone 7 (the charging cable was faulty), Lovefone were efficient, speedy & courteous. Excellent service.
really great service. Screen was replaced in about 15 minutes. now the phone is as good as new.
Great repair of my iPad. They're always professional and honest. My third repair of a device with Lovefone
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,536 reviews