Lovefone Reviews

customer service
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Tell us how Lovefone made you happy
Great service and price. Friendly.
power port finally gave up the ghost. booked same day appt and replaced for £39 - not £59 quoted from ismash... definitely recommend 5/5
Good and fast
Great work! They fixed everything no complaints!
Great company, friendly service, battery and screens even come with a warranty.
Can say that service was excellent, so far a day in and no problems, would truly recommend. Person serving was also very friendly and informative.
Friendly, fast & inexpensive. What more could you ask for.
Took my phone here after apple quoted me extortionate price for phone repair. They repaired my phone quickly and it come back as good as new and the price wasn’t a fraction of what I was quoted. I would highly recommend lovefone
It is the second time that I used your services with a complete satisfaction!! The service was very quick (20 min). I could do it even during my break!! I just can say, very good job!!!!
Fantastic service, popped over to Argos for a few minutes came back and it had already been done!
Very quick and successful.
An amazing and friendly service with excellent timing. A competetive price and cozy couch to sit while waiting! Definitely recommended!
I have used these guys twice now and both times perfect repairs to my iPhone
Fast, friendly service. Convenient, and great value for money. Highly recommended!
Thanks for a great service and immaculate repair.
It’s quick and easy to book an appointment online. I’ve used LoveFone twice now and the work is always of a very high quality and completed within 30-minutes.
Just exceptional service. The team at Lovefone diagnosed the issue with my iPhone and suggested a fix that was done within 40 minutes tops! Price was a fraction of the cost of going through Apple and I’d say their service is better! I don’t live in London but if I ever have any issues with my iPhone again; I’ll be happy to make the trip to have Lovefone sort me out!
Amazing service from the friendly guy in the phone box!
Quick, professional, no problems
Fantastic, prompt service......and exceptionally well priced relative to nearby competitors.
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,348 reviews