Lovefone Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lovefone

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

How would you rate Lovefone ?

Asad S
"Quick reliable and friendly , highly recommended"
Joshua H
"they fixed my phone as I waited, it worked and the value was good when compared to other companies offering similar services"
"So easy and straight forward!"
"Friendly and trusted staff, fast fix, great results. £49 for glass repair. Would use again."
"Incredibly quick and easy service, very friendly staff and installed my screen protector in half a second"
"Was recommended the service by a friend and was not let down. Would recommend to anyone in same position as the service is fast and cheaper than others"
"Super fast, friendly service. Pretty amazing the are running a repair shop out of an old red phone box! Sounds crazy but it works!"
"Great service and great value for money"
"Excellent service- prompt collection, great communication and fast fix time and quick drop off. Really can’t ask for more! Thanks!"
"Great speedy service. Would recommend"
Babatunde E
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service. I am really impressed."
"Very good sevice !"
"My phone was pretty much a write off but Andrei at the Tottenham Street store somehow bought it back to life saving all my memories, photos, contacts, music etc. Amazing work and a life saver."
"Dropped off my daughter’s old redundant iPhone 5s 32GB for a replacement screen and battery. It was a busy Saturday, (no appointment) but collected it 90 minutes later fully repaired. There was even £5 off for doing two repairs at once. It’s working like new! Third time we’ve used Lovefone for repairs to old iPhones, and absolutely NO regrets! Very impressed."
"Very quick service"
"Perfect service. The worker was prompt, professional and sorting the problem quickly. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Job was completed within one hour and has given an unexpected new lease of life to my phone."
"First class service. Quick and efficient"
"Fast, friendly and expert – the problem I thought I had was actually not the problem I had – if they had done as I asked it would have been an expensive fix but their iPhone knowledge saw me leave within 30 minutes with a fully working and fully charging phone. Very impressed."
"Great and quick service. Super helpful and nice staff! Definitely recommend using Lovefone :)"
"Efficient, friendly and reliable service. I've used them many a time and happily refer them to anyone who is in need of phone repairs!"
"Very efficient, good-value and friendly service."
"Excellent, fast and professional service"
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 3,420 reviews