Lovefone Reviews

Based on 4,670 reviews
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

I brought in an i-phone with a shattered screen. It was replaced in 30 minutes. Very efficient service at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.
I’ve used Lovefone 3 or 4 times and they consistently give good customer service, are forthcoming & friendly. Definitely recommend.
Fantastic professional service
Always super friendly and helpful staff. Andrei was lovely and replaced my phone screen very quickly
Absolutely wonderful service from LoveFone! I was nervous about taking my phone to have a new battery fitted, as I've never had to 'hand it over to someone else' before. The technician was delightful - professional and friendly - and more importantly, fitted a new battery and restored my phone to its former self in about 15 minutes. I would thoroughly recommend this company.
Quick and efficient.
Excellent service. Really helped me out as my charging port broke the night before a five day break. Highly recommended!
Quick friendly service, high-capacity replacement battery, value
Very Impressed. iPhone 6s battery was completely failing. Phoned shop to check closing time and they allowed me to bring phone after they'd closed as I was close. Took 10 mins and replacement battery is far better than the batter the phone came with.
My Iphone's charging port has been fixed while I waited in-store. Excellent service at a reasonable price. Helpful, friendly staff. Highly recommended!Thank you so much, LoveFone!!
Went to a different third party TWICE and they put an LCD sceeen on my Iphone X then was confused why it continued to not work HOWEVER i came to Love Fone and within 5/10 minutes my device was fitted with a new OLED screen and has been working perfectly fine since, feels like a new phone!
Lovely guy dropped my phone off went and got some lunch come back and my phone was brand new charges perfectly now cheers!
Best service. Thank you
Excellent customer and after-sale service. The service is quick and efficient. Highly recommended.
The service was smooth & efficient. I made the appointment, arrived with the phone. It was repaired in time. No fuss.
I had to do a last minute replacement of my charging point -LoveFone was responsive, efficient and reliabie. I would highly recommend them!
Amazing as always.
Fast, efficient, friendly!
Excellent and quick service
I am happy with their service. I found their repair prices to be reasonable. They performed the repair service quickly, which was very much appreciated.
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 4,670 reviews