Lovefone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lovefone
Read Lovefone Reviews

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

Got my iPhone screen replaced - booked an appointment on the day and after handing it in, it only took 30 mins. Great customer service, highly recommend!
Helpful, honest staff who know what they are doing. Great service with a friendly vibe, Highly recommend.
Fast, communicative, efficient! 5/5
Fantastic service. No sooner had I sent off my phone and there was an email letting me know that it had been repaired and was on its way back to me. Next morning, phone back home and all working as it used to. Would use again and recommend Lovefone to anyone with phone problems. First class service. Many thanks.
Needed new battery for Iphone SE. Easy online booking and a painless quick visit. Recommended.
Very friendly. Very efficient.
Super fast and great service!
Brilliant!
I recently had the screen replaced on my iPhone and once again the service was second to none. I've been using LoveFone since 2016 and would highly recommend the company. Excellent service, competitive prices and extremely fast turnaround and the staff are extremely knowledgable and friendly.
Rapid, efficient and friendly service as ever
Great, prompt and trustworthy service, fixed my phone lens perfectly in less than 10 minutes at an unbeatable price in central London. Everything is smooth. Highly recommended.
I think they're a great service and this time the screen and battery were replaced while I wait without making an appointment which was a huge help.
I have used Lovefone for years. They offer fantastic and speedy service and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them for any phone and tablet repair.
Easily booked an appointment for the next day to change my iPhone screen Happy with the quick service and friendly engineers
Easily booked an appointment on their website, iphone charging dock replaced in 10mins while I waited, price seems reasonable. Will use again.
Efficient, friendly, knowledgable. Seamless service- thank you!
unable to make contact by phone, email or messenger. booked phone in for repair online, royal mail tried to deliver but store was closed. now tring to get my money back.
I sent my phone by Special Delivery just before 5pm on 22nd Dec and it was repaired and back with me on 24th Dec - super amazing service, and the repair is like new. Thank you LoveFone!
Excellent service. Replaced the battery on my phone quickly and efficiently. Couldn't ask for more.
Super fast, great price