Lovefone Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Lovefone

hello@lovefone.co.uk

37 Tottenham St

How would you rate Lovefone?

Kellie Y
Verified Buyer

This is the best butcher by far the quality of meet and home made pies are very good as is the prices. And very good kind friendly service.
Jasveer A
Verified Buyer

A quick and easy service with friendly staff
Nicholas S

Friendly, speedy service
Verified Buyer

Speedy, efficient, would recommend.

Perfect service!
Verified Buyer

Quality, effective and speedy service!
Anne A

Very quick, very cool !
Luzy
Verified Buyer

Reliable, quickly fix and professional! Great job done by Lovefone! Highly recommend!

Nice location, 15 min service (battery replacement), reasonable price
Verified Buyer

I came to Lovefone after being told by the apple genius bar that there was nothing that could be done with my I phone and I would need to buy a new one. Within 2 minutes they realised that I just needed to change my battery. I was in and out in 10 minutes with a perfectly functioning phone again. Extremely impressed with Lovefone and very grateful of their help.
Francesco I
Verified Buyer

Efficient, correctly priced, great service overall
Viktors R
Verified Buyer

Outstanding work ethics, brilliant business model!
Liam D
Verified Buyer

First class service. Had a new battery put in my phone, now works like a treat. AAA+++
Paul W
Verified Buyer

I don't normally do reviews, but Lovefone was so good. Took my Iphone 6 with a cracked screen, was fixed within 30 mins at a very reasonable rate compared to other companies. I'd not even know I'd had the screen replaced, it's such a good match, I am so impressed.
Lydia C
Verified Buyer

First time to visit the red phone box on Southampton row as I normally go to the store near Goodge Street station. Amazing service fast turnaround in 20 mins and professional job. V impressed and recommend using this service
Verified Buyer

My sister asked me to fix her phone which she dropped under a car while riding a bike. It looked like it was in the state beyond repairing, but Lovefone promised me to fix it in just 45 min. And they did! The phone looks completely new. I highly recommend Lovefone's services!
Verified Buyer

Lovefone was great - they were lovely and repaired my screen in under 30 minutes for a really fair price. It's been working really well since. Thanks guys!
Verified Buyer

Super speedy service, very convenient.
Katie W
Verified Buyer

After two unsuccessful attempts of trying to fix my cracked screen, I visited LoveFone & it was fixed within 30minutes! Great service!
Francesca G
Verified Buyer

Really great service! Went in thinking I needed my front camera replaced and it actually just needed to be cleaned and the screen protector replaced so everything was sorted in a matter of minuites and I was only charged for the new screen protector!
Lovefone is rated 4.89 based on 2,701 reviews