Love Dining Shop Reviews

Read Love Dining Shop Reviews

hello@lovediningshop.com

38 Sherbourne Avenue

Tell us how Love Dining Shop made you happy
A good selection of quality products for the dining room. Really love the designs.
2 Dinner Plates received in excellent packaging. Great quality and brilliant design. Delivery was fast, very impressed and will be ordering more
The cutlery is beautiful, an absolute wow factor!!!! Quality is amazing!! Absolutely love this product that I bought 4 sets!!! Not forgotten the customer service was absolutely the BEST!!!
I received my Genie plates yesterday. Very practical, amazing quality, perfect for sitting down in front of the TV, somewhere to rest my knife and fork! Great service, quick and notified every stage of the delivery process. Would reccomend this company! Great product!
Was an absolute pleasure dealing with this business. I was delighted when I received the cutlery. The price, I will admit had made me cautious but I was so impressed with the design, weight and colour. I had been warned to expect a few defects but found none. My friends were so complimentary about my new purchase I bought them one each . Please keep providing these lovely goods and excellent service !
The cutlerey arrived really fast and came really well packaged. a good price too! I would definitely recommend to a friend!
The cutlery was just sublime. It was described with slight defects but hardly and barely noticeable - high end designer look cutlery for a fraction of the price. Seller was first class in communication and after care and fast responses to my questions. Fabulous item and even more fabulous service from seller! Thanks Love Dining - am in love with my new cutlery !!
Fantastic, fast delivery in the perfect packaging!! Very impressed.
Excellent fast service and the owner answered all of my questions promptly prior to placing my order. My plates were well packaged and cutlery came in a beautiful presentation box. I couldn't be happier. Excellent service and value for money! Thanks love dining.
Love Dining Shop is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews