Love Bedtime Reviews

The Next Big Idea Ltd.
38 Sherbourne Avenue
Chester
CH4 7QU

Very high quality bed set, well made with attention to detail. Promptly delivered by DPD a first for around here. I will return again for more bed sets in the future. Very happy customer.
The delivery was really quick and the bedding was beautifully packaged. Love the bamboo and the price too.
Quality service, product and delivery.
Easy ordering system. Had exactly what I wand prompt delivery and very well packed. The zippered duvet cover is beautiful.
Very very pleased, so comfy and soft. Delived super quick.
Will buy again when you have other colours.
A glad I found this company. I have bought two sets of bamboo bedding and it’s fabulous to sleep in . Feels soft and silky and looks and feels great quality .
Very quickly delivered, in beautiful packaging. I had my doubts because of the price but jeeze Louise, I had the best nights sleep for a long long time. I bought the orchid pink & pistachio green bamboo double size bedding set. It’s a very generous fit, so will allow for any shrinkage when washed. Will definitely recommend.
The only problem I have is getting out of bed!
Customer service was fantastic - really obliging with my enquiry. I'd never tried tencel before but will certainly be buying these again when I'm next in the market to.
This duvet cover is the best invention since sliced bread! I have back problems and have always hated changing duvet covers. I end up exhausted, frustrated and with an aching back. It is like fighting an elephant in a sack! Your duvet cover is such a simple idea but means you just spread the cover on the bed - spread the duvet on top - fold the other half of the cover over it and zip up. So easy! And the whole thing is already on the bed. Usually, when you've finished your fight with the duvet, you have to heave the whole thing on to the bed. The cotton this cover is made of is also terrific quality. Ten out of ten!
Not deliverd yet.
Good customer service when answering a query and fast dispatch
Very satisfactory service and what appears to be (only arrived two days ago) a very good product. Have already recommended them to a friend. Very comfortable to sleep in (Tercel).
This is the second duvet cover I have bought from Love Bedtime and am very happy with them. Apart from the brilliant idea of the easy opening (with a hidden 3-sided zip), the cotton quality is excellent, and the whole experience of ordering online and delivery was efficient and seamless
I'm being treated for Parkinson's and struggle to change my king size bed - I'm a widow and live alone. My hands don't work properly so I thought this duvet cover would be perfect. It took me a while to work the zip, but once I'd fathomed out how to put the duvet inside the cover, it was fairly easy. The quality of the material is very good. Thank you - I shall order another one soon.
I have washed the sheets. If I could say anything else I would. The feel of the items are good I will see if they come up to my expectations. I hope so.
Excellent service and excellent product, highly recommend this to everyone
Couldn't ask for better service. Ordered on Monday afternoon arrived Wednesday lunch time. Nice to talk to someone and not have to order online.
Excellent service and very fast delivery.
I ordered a set of bamboo bedding for myself and I loved it so much, I ordered one for my daughter too. The fabric is cool, silky and so comfortable to sleep on. The contrasting colours (pink and green) are striking and go so well with my white walls. The size of the bedding is generous. The set came in a beautiful gift box, perfectly wrapped and it even had a lavender sachet inside. I can’t recommend enough - great quality through and through.
I contacted the company to arrange to send a set for my daughter in The Netherlands and they went above and beyond to make this happen quickly. In 4 days it was with her and she absolutely loved it too! Thank you so much Love Bedtime!
Happy with the product and prompt delivery
Love Bedtime is rated 4.67 based on 36 reviews