Love Bedtime Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Bedtime
Read Love Bedtime Reviews

admin@lovebedtime.co.uk

The Next Big Idea Ltd.38 Sherbourne AvenueChesterCH4 7QU

Absolutely fabulous duvet cover. Easy to use with duvet. Will buy further duvet covers.
order and service excellent but due to amount of ironing I would not order again I am over 80 and to much ironing would buy one if didn't need ironed sorry.
Unfortunately there was a problem with the UPS delivery. Maybe not the fault of Love Bedtime but meant that my delivery was delayed and only after a long and expensive phonecall to UPS to sort it out.
most comy ever......thank you
Love this bedlinen. Such a fabulous colour and really soft! Once you buy a zipped duvet cover you’ll never go back. Bane of my life eliminated! Thankyou.
It looks great
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery.
Liked what I ordered. Quick delivery
Brilliant bed linen. I ordered because i was finding it more and more difficult to change the duvet cover, but am delighted with my new one, which arrived very quickly and proved a dream to use and all the linen is so comfortable. I have now ordered another set and wish I had known about this firm sooner. Can thoroughly recommend, especially as on receiving my first order, I discovered that, due to technical problems, the cover was more creased than it would normally have been, they had sent a fitted sheet and extra pillow cases by way of compensation. I no longer need to dread changing the bed.
Wonderful quality bedding. Very good customer service.
An excellent company with a great product. I was looking for something like this as like many I loathe struggling with duvet covers. This is so easy to use and the material is silky smooth, very nice. As my order took a little longer than they would like I was given some complimentary pillow cases too, brilliant. Well done, and thank you.
I ordered a dug egg blue super king sized duvet cover. I had some technical issues with it and Chris, despite a poor reaction to her firstcCovid jab ensured that I got the exact product I wanted within days. She totally went that further mile on my first order to the extent that I will never order future bedding with anyone other than Love Bedtime. Very happy customer.
Still awaiting UPS to deliver my parcel,so I am unable to write a review
Love it, keeps me nice and cool, but also stays warm when you have been in to. It feels amazing.
This is the second set of Easy Fit bedding (Walter and Constance Rose) with metal poppers that I have purchased and I'm so pleased with the design, the material and delivery. Both have washed very well too so I won't be going back to ordinary bedding now!
Excellent services and great buy. Will be buying again for here quick delivery.
Great quality, great service, extremely well presented and packed. Would definitely buy again, thanks.
Very happy with the product, just what I wanted
Absolutely excellent to deal with, my bed linen arrived prewashed and pressed ready to use straight away, they also gave me an extra pair of pillow cases. The zipped duvet cover fits perfectly, and it’s so easy to use I will definitely recommend
Thankyou for the duvet cover which I received on Monday. I am very happy with it, it is excellent quality and if I need another one in the near future I will be contacting you.
Love Bedtime is rated 4.77 based on 111 reviews