Love Bedtime Reviews

The Next Big Idea Ltd.
38 Sherbourne Avenue
Chester
CH4 7QU

Very satisfactory service and what appears to be (only arrived two days ago) a very good product. Have already recommended them to a friend. Very comfortable to sleep in (Tercel).
This is the second duvet cover I have bought from Love Bedtime and am very happy with them. Apart from the brilliant idea of the easy opening (with a hidden 3-sided zip), the cotton quality is excellent, and the whole experience of ordering online and delivery was efficient and seamless
I'm being treated for Parkinson's and struggle to change my king size bed - I'm a widow and live alone. My hands don't work properly so I thought this duvet cover would be perfect. It took me a while to work the zip, but once I'd fathomed out how to put the duvet inside the cover, it was fairly easy. The quality of the material is very good. Thank you - I shall order another one soon.
I have washed the sheets. If I could say anything else I would. The feel of the items are good I will see if they come up to my expectations. I hope so.
Excellent service and excellent product, highly recommend this to everyone
Couldn't ask for better service. Ordered on Monday afternoon arrived Wednesday lunch time. Nice to talk to someone and not have to order online.
Excellent service and very fast delivery.
I ordered a set of bamboo bedding for myself and I loved it so much, I ordered one for my daughter too. The fabric is cool, silky and so comfortable to sleep on. The contrasting colours (pink and green) are striking and go so well with my white walls. The size of the bedding is generous. The set came in a beautiful gift box, perfectly wrapped and it even had a lavender sachet inside. I can’t recommend enough - great quality through and through.
I contacted the company to arrange to send a set for my daughter in The Netherlands and they went above and beyond to make this happen quickly. In 4 days it was with her and she absolutely loved it too! Thank you so much Love Bedtime!
Happy with the product and prompt delivery
I have already sent my review I am very impressed!
Just wish you did colours in zip/popper duvet cover sets.
Easy to order online. Quick and efficient delivery. Product not used yet but looks good quality.
Good quality products at reasonable prices.
Great prices and quick delivery.
Wonderfully easy to use already on the bed!,
Easy to put on - an inspired product
Very pleased with bedding - just wish it came in a choice of colours.
I received the wrong pillowcases.

The website states the super king set comes with 90cm length pillowcases and the ones I received were 75. I am therefore short 4 pillowcases for this set :( I am hoping to receive a positive from the team.

The packaging was nice, I haven’t used them yet.
Despite a couple of hitches with my order, this was very satisfactorily resolved. The duvet cover is very good quality and the zipped closure is so much easier than a standard cover. I would definitely recommend this product.
Great service; I had a few queries regarding the material but Chris got back to me straight away. He was most helpful.
Love Bedtime is rated 4.72 based on 25 reviews