Love Bedtime Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Bedtime
Read Love Bedtime Reviews

admin@lovebedtime.co.uk

The Next Big Idea Ltd.38 Sherbourne AvenueChesterCH4 7QU

Brilliant bed linen. I ordered because i was finding it more and more difficult to change the duvet cover, but am delighted with my new one, which arrived very quickly and proved a dream to use and all the linen is so comfortable. I have now ordered another set and wish I had known about this firm sooner. Can thoroughly recommend, especially as on receiving my first order, I discovered that, due to technical problems, the cover was more creased than it would normally have been, they had sent a fitted sheet and extra pillow cases by way of compensation. I no longer need to dread changing the bed.
Wonderful quality bedding. Very good customer service.
An excellent company with a great product. I was looking for something like this as like many I loathe struggling with duvet covers. This is so easy to use and the material is silky smooth, very nice. As my order took a little longer than they would like I was given some complimentary pillow cases too, brilliant. Well done, and thank you.
I ordered a dug egg blue super king sized duvet cover. I had some technical issues with it and Chris, despite a poor reaction to her firstcCovid jab ensured that I got the exact product I wanted within days. She totally went that further mile on my first order to the extent that I will never order future bedding with anyone other than Love Bedtime. Very happy customer.
Still awaiting UPS to deliver my parcel,so I am unable to write a review
Love it, keeps me nice and cool, but also stays warm when you have been in to. It feels amazing.
This is the second set of Easy Fit bedding (Walter and Constance Rose) with metal poppers that I have purchased and I'm so pleased with the design, the material and delivery. Both have washed very well too so I won't be going back to ordinary bedding now!
Excellent services and great buy. Will be buying again for here quick delivery.
Great quality, great service, extremely well presented and packed. Would definitely buy again, thanks.
Very happy with the product, just what I wanted
Absolutely excellent to deal with, my bed linen arrived prewashed and pressed ready to use straight away, they also gave me an extra pair of pillow cases. The zipped duvet cover fits perfectly, and it’s so easy to use I will definitely recommend
Thankyou for the duvet cover which I received on Monday. I am very happy with it, it is excellent quality and if I need another one in the near future I will be contacting you.
quite impressed with the procedure the quality and the delivery this is why it is important to support small companies
Fast delivery fabulous bamboo bedding packaged beautifully
It arrived well packaged and on first touch the quality is excellent with a gorgeous feel to the bedding. At last a product that makes fitting the Duvet so much less stressful.
Beautifully packaged in a lovely box with ribbon and a little sachet of lavender fragrance. The sheets themselves are fantastically made and my quality of sleep has improved dramatically. Well done lovebedtime for a+service.
Gorgeous feel to the fabric used and clever way of changing a king size duvet cover. It will certainly make it easier for me when I have to do it on my own. Also excellent service, thank you.
The duvet cover was very easy to use and made bed making so much simpler. I was a little surprised at the pillow covers as I expected the long flat part to tuck in but realised it was more like a pillow sham,so it did make putting the covers on easier. The fitted sheet was a little harder as it has elastic all the way round. Everything washed and ironed well. As I don't use a bedcover - the room is too small to have an extra chair in to put the thing on at night- the actual colour of the bed linen is important. Can't stand pink and would prefer not to have white, but the blue was fine. Look forward to any other colours, not a pink though, that you might be having made up in future. All told very satisfied.
I loved both the white set and the latest pink set. It would be lovely if they could be made in polycotton as I did find ironing them very difficult. Have you any good tips on the best way to iron.
There was a problem with the zips on my first package. When I called I received an apology with the promise of a replacement. This arrived two days later. The zips worked correctly now and my wife is delighted with the quality of the material used. Would have been a 5 apart from the initial problem.
Love Bedtime is rated 4.78 based on 103 reviews