Love Bedtime Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Bedtime
Read Love Bedtime Reviews

admin@lovebedtime.co.uk

The Next Big Idea Ltd.38 Sherbourne AvenueChesterCH4 7QU

It arrived well packaged and on first touch the quality is excellent with a gorgeous feel to the bedding. At last a product that makes fitting the Duvet so much less stressful.
Beautifully packaged in a lovely box with ribbon and a little sachet of lavender fragrance. The sheets themselves are fantastically made and my quality of sleep has improved dramatically. Well done lovebedtime for a+service.
Gorgeous feel to the fabric used and clever way of changing a king size duvet cover. It will certainly make it easier for me when I have to do it on my own. Also excellent service, thank you.
The duvet cover was very easy to use and made bed making so much simpler. I was a little surprised at the pillow covers as I expected the long flat part to tuck in but realised it was more like a pillow sham,so it did make putting the covers on easier. The fitted sheet was a little harder as it has elastic all the way round. Everything washed and ironed well. As I don't use a bedcover - the room is too small to have an extra chair in to put the thing on at night- the actual colour of the bed linen is important. Can't stand pink and would prefer not to have white, but the blue was fine. Look forward to any other colours, not a pink though, that you might be having made up in future.
All told very satisfied.
I loved both the white set and the latest pink set. It would be lovely if they could be made in polycotton as I did find ironing them very difficult. Have you any good tips on the best way to iron.
There was a problem with the zips on my first package. When I called I received an apology with the promise of a replacement. This arrived two days later. The zips worked correctly now and my wife is delighted with the quality of the material used. Would have been a 5 apart from the initial problem.
Very fast delivery, amazing quality that lasts and arrives beautifully packed. I will always return for my bedding
easy to deal with order turned up very quickly and well packed and presented
we are quite happy to deal again with them and will be buying again shortly along with recommending to other friends
Prompt delivery of first class product at a sensible price.
I bought the Snap on Duvet for my Mum as it is so difficult for her to make her bed after a stroke. She absolutely loves it! Such a simple but great idea. The quality is great too. I would recommend without hesitation. Customer service is very good too!
Brilliant service from Love Bedtime.
I ordered the wrong bedding but this company
took it back and supplied me with the correct
stuff within a very short time.
Arrived promptly even though I messed up the order! Quick reply from the email when I realised I had ordered the wrong size. Lovely surprise when the parcel arrived and tucked inside were a complimentary set of pillow cases. The quality and softness of the quilt cover is really good for the price. Such a good design, will make changing the duvet cover a breeze.
Very pleased with our easy fit duvet covers. Would recommend them to anyone who has difficulty with fitting ordinary duvet covers.
Great product and customer service, ordered several times. A problem occurred once and was rectified straight away with a replacement sent. Chris was very helpful.
The Company got the order wrong, then UPS changed the delivery date twice - and got it wrong. The most annoying part was that one of the zips jammed on first application out of the box and, despite various attempts - still doesn't work. The zips handles are too small anyway - perhaps buttons ARE better after all!
There seems to be acres of bed sheet to grapple with - the first time is the worst time. Your struggle is rewarded by a perfectly fitting, comfortable, luxury grade duvet. Well worth the effort - subsequent fittings much easier!
Extremely efficient and helpful. The duvet cover arrived in record time.
Love Bedtime 5 star review on 29th December 2020
I am very satisfied with my purchase and will purchase again
I bought the duvet set for my mother and as this was being sent direct to her I asked whether they could kindly wrap it. In fairness I didn't expect a response as I assumed it would all be dealt with electronically but they did. In the first instance they sent me an email confirming they would gift wrap the set and when my mother received the gift a couple of days later she was absolutely delighted.
Thank you so much as with the current restrictions I am unable to visit her so Love Bedtime going the extra mile has made a huge difference.
Excellent product. So much easier to put the duvet cover on now! Thank you.
Love Bedtime is rated 4.74 based on 89 reviews