Lovarzi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lovarzi

How would you rate Lovarzi?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rachel

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lovarzi in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rachel Stewardson
"I purchased this bag with the intention of using it as a more feminine look to a laptop bag and it certainly fits this description! It's sturdy, I can fit my laptop and other business paperwork etc in with no trouble, it has separate little pockets for your mobile phone and notebooks, with a zip closing the whole bag making it quite secure if you're in public, and it looks like a large handbag. Perfect! The red lining is stylish and it even has a small matching makeup case. It's comfy to carry on the shoulder (the straps aren't long) but going from client to client I'll just carry it by hand like a briefcase. A great purchase and looks much more expensive than the price I paid. Very happy."
Lovarzi is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews