loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk
Read loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk  Reviews

loulousbitsandbobs@gmail.com

Tell us how loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk made you happy
Quite good a bit over-priced
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately I am not a big corporate company and I can not change the prices, Its a shame that you have given us 3 stars because you don't like the price of an item. I do thank you for using Lou Lou's Bits And Bobs though.
The quality of the product was ok but I was left with an unpleasant after taste in my mouth, I will not be buying again
Hi Alex

The Fizzy Blue Bottle 1p sweets x 600 are a big seller with us and not had any issues with the taste before. Unfortunately as we do not make the sweets there is not much we can do. I hope this has not discouraged you to use us again. I do hope the rest of the service was good for you.
Fflyinf sourcers package had broken and were emptied out in the box, fish n chips lid had broken
Mollie-smith we do apologise for this. Please send us an email about this as we did not know that there was a problem. I would be happy to get this matter rectified, but please if there is ever a problem we are happy for you to contact us so this can be sorted. I look forward to your email.
Parcel arrived one item short, but Loulou very efficient at trying to sort this out with payment provider. Eventually offered future discount. Nice and friendly service - despite the error, I would use again!
Thank you Penelope for your feedback. I always double check my orders now and make sure they have been counted more than once. I am pleased you will shop again and yes you do get a discount, do not forget to email me when you are ready to order again.
loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 246 reviews