loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk
Read loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk  Reviews

loulousbitsandbobs@gmail.com

Tell us how loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk made you happy
I purchased what I believed to have been a pack of 5 mashems but only 1 came in the packaging!!
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you are not happy with your order. I have had no communication from you to confirm this. All our blind bags come as singles hence the price of £3.99. In the description it does say there are 5 to collect. But only 1 supplied. If you are unhappy with your purchase you still have time to return it for a refund.
The sweets were not as advertised and seemed as they were out of date as they had a weird smell and tasted off. Very disappointed to be honest due to how much they cost and my family were looking forward to Using them for my little sisters 5th birthday.
Hi Libby

We are sorry you were not happy with your order. All our sweets are in date. We have not had any communication from you about this, and we would have been able to sort your issue out. The sell by dates are on every box. These are very popular sweets and we sell a lot of them. We always encourage our customers to contact us and give us a chance to rectify any issues. Again if you would like to discuss your issue we would be happy to hear from you.
loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 246 reviews