loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Lisa Lloyd

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lisa Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Fab experience, Louisa could not of been more helpful. She went over and above to make sure my orders were dealt with in a human (rare) warm and professional manner. A treasure trove of the things we all need at great prices. No order to small or large for that matter. We were able to collect which made all the difference to us at the time. “A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO YOU LOUISA”. We wish you every success x"
Thank you Lisa for your kind words. I look forward to your next order.
"Excelling in customer service. I've never known a company who is there for their customers. Would definitely buy again, great prices. Great company."
Thank you for the lovely feedback. I look forward to your next order.
Nicole Attree
Verified Buyer
"I loved shopping at Lou Lou’s it’s like an aladdin’s cave. Friendly people and fast shipping can’t ask for more. Will definitely be shopping there again, it’s a great shop especially being online too as i’m disabled i do a lot of my shopping online. Have never been aware of Lou Lou’s before but i’m so glad i’ve found a shop who does everything and good prices too!"
Nicole what a lovely review. Thank you so much. I look forward to your next order.
"Excellent service"
Thank you for your kind words Alan. I look forward to your next order.
Kathryn Holden
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous and quick delivery. I would highly recommend."
Thank you for your feedback.
"Great service, timely communication and prompt delivery. The kids liquid hand washes that I bought made a child very happy. Thank you."
Thank you for your feedback. And we do love a happy child.
Graziella Magistri
"Good,very excellent"
Thank you Graziella for you feedback. I look forward to you next order.
"Swift and prompt service"
Wendy Milligan
Verified Buyer
"Very quick response to an email I sent, & very helpful, my minor problem was sorted immediately with no stress at all. Thanks again, definitely recommend"
Thank you Wendy. I am happy you like the service. I look forward to your next order.
David Cook
Verified Buyer
"Good price, very speedy service. Would recommend to anyone and would happily buy again."
Thank you David. I look forward to your next order.
Daphne Deller
Verified Buyer
"Good service-good product, will buy again. Many thanks."
Thank you Daphne. I look forward to your next order
"Excellent service. Love shopping here. Would definitely recommend."
Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to your next order.
"Great service, quick delivery!"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Excellent service would definitely order again"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
Mary McNulty
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, fast delivery, excellent quality products."
Thank you Mary. I look forward to your next order.
"Fantastic service brilliant prices always outstanding service and communication lots of variety of products"
David Kelly
Verified Buyer
"A simple website to use, and prompt delivery. The only possible improvement I could suggest is more information on delivery timescales and costs. This information becomes available once embroiled in the purchase but almost stopped me ordering as I prefer to see details earlier."
Thank you David for your feedback. I do have the information on the about section. I could look at adding it somewhere else. If you do have anymore suggestions where I would definitely look into it. I want my website to be easy and simple for all my customers so thank you for the advice. Look forward to your next order.
"This was the first time I had ordered from loulousbitsandbobs, the order was processed very quickly and the goods arrived within their timescale. Well done."
Thank you for your feedback. I look forward for your next order.
Wyn Leslie
Verified Buyer
"I got this company mixed up with some other one. The service was very good and the items delivered promptly."
Thank you Wyn for clearing that up. I got a bit worried there as it had been a wile since you ordered. Hope you do shop again soon.
John Fagan
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with purchase very fast service"
Thank you John for your feedback. I look forward for your next order.
loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 31 reviews