loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk
"No hassle internet ordering, swift no fuss delivery, informed of order status throughout-what's not to like?! Very happy customer :)"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Found a product I couldn’t find on the high street and at a reasonable price. Delivered pretty quick. Can’t ask much more really."
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Amazing service, correspondence and a lovely item. My daughter was delighted with her unicorns. We bought two and as requested one arrived in each colour. Very accommodating. Would definitely use Lou Lou’s bits and bobs again and recommend to others. Thank you very much."
Thank you for your review Anne. I look forward to your next order.
"Brilliant :)"
Thank you for your review Kayleigh. I look forward to your next order.
"Very impressed by their communication, and also their very swift and efficient delivery of the item I ordered"
Thank you for your review Peter. I look forward to your next order.
"Good price"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Literally great bits and bobs, fantastic range of party favours for every pocket"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Product as described. Let down by Royal Mail who took over a week to deliver."
Thank you Will for your review. I look forward to your next order and hopefully Royal Mail will be better next time.
"So quick for delivery, lovely email to tell me they were on the way, and they arrived next day, packaged so well, wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from again absolutely A*"
Thank you Kathy for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Great service, items arrived very quickly and I was kept informed during every stage from the order through to the delivery. I'd definitely recommend them and I'll be using them again."
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Great service Fast delivery Great communication Highly recommend this website"
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Fast and efficient delivery. My child is in love with the product and won’t leave it alone. The only downside is that he dropped the hoover and it broke but I have mended it with superglue"
Thank you Saira for your review. I am very happy to hear your son loves it. Well done for fixing it. These hoovers are selling so quick they are really popular this year. I look forward to your next order.
"Fantastic price, fast delivery and wonderful service. Everything I needed is in one shop easy to find what I want, thank you loulousbitsandbobs."
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Received exactly what I ordered had a phone call to double check what I wanted and fast delivery"
Thank you Naya for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Goods came very well packaged. Delivery as very prompt."
Thank you for your review Marilyn. I look forward to your next order.
"Good products, fast delivery and a great service."
Thank you for your review Nigel. I look forward to your next order.
"I love this shop. It has everything I need. Love that I can buy all my househ old needs and gifts too. Great shop and always delivered in a timely manner."
Thank you for your review. I look forward to your next order.
"Arrived quickly and product as expected"
Thank you for your Review Anne. I look forward to your next order.
"Excellent product and first class service. Would recommend to others and will use again"
Thank you for your lovely review. I look forward to your next order.
"Excellent service, love the bluebell reed diffuser, good price, have paid more from a different supplier, will use again."
Thank you Kathleen for your kind words. I look forward to your next order.
loulousbitsandbobs.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 102 reviews