Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
I am very pleased with my Celeste knee high boots and the service from Lotus Shoes.
A simple and straight forward ordering procedure, very quick delivery and beautiful boots.
A very happy customer, thank you.
Purchased boots for walking dog, less than 5minutes of walking across grass my feet were soaked despite spraying waterproof product on them, seems to come in where toe part of boot meets sole, waste of money
Always buy lotus shoes. Good fit and comfortable. Reasonable price
Only shoes I buy that are comfortable from the second I put them on. Love lotus shoes.
Boots are excellent quality and super comfortable. Delivery was problem free, was a bit concerned when I found out that Hermes was the courier . Easy ordering process.
Absolutely love my boots, arrived very quickly, and such good quality, an perfect fit.
Slippers are good value for money and a good range of styles. Sent boxed, which is a nice extra touch when giving as a gift. Next-day delivery was only the cost of other companies' standard delivery. Pleased all round with service, would recommend Lotus Shoes.
Comfortable, stylish boots and a feminine shape that will go well with my skinny fit trousers for work. Really pleased with my purchase.
I was very disappointed with the delivery. The box was very damaged and crushed.
The shoes were lovely but they could of been damaged due to the care during delivery.
I love my boots, they are exactly like what was on the website. The service delivery was so efficient and quick.
Easy online ordering. Fantastic delivery service. I only buy Lotus boots as you can always depend on them for comfort. Will continue to do so.
Too wide and zip not up to top of boot I have sent them back. They are good boots but don’t fit.
I prefer to have mule slippers with a small heel which Lotus provides. The current offers are very pretty,if more expensive. They are attractive & really comfortable.
The parcel arrived on time, two pairs were kept & one returned which has been refunded.
The return was not quite as straightforward as it looked as I used the label sent with the parcel . Checking on the website suggested three places where the return could be sent from but the first two no longer accept parcels so I spent quite a time finding the local shop which would accept mine. Could you please update that website.
Love my new purchases. Great quality and fit
Only worn the once, so realistically cannot really give a 5* rating, that's why you get a 4.
Very nice boots look just like the picture excellent service .
Very comfy as all the Lotus I have
This is the second pair I bought from Lotus and I loved them. Quality its outstanding, affordable price and shoes are very comfortable.
Great look , slightly big but comfortable ( socks ) . None slip sole great for the winter ..
I have just purchased my 4th pair of lotus boots , I bought 1pair for my daughter I have worn 1pair out after 4 years of dog walking!! I can't say enough how comfortable and hard wearing they are , I would recommend them to everyone I purchased the sycamore in navy
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.49 based on 1,932 reviews