Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Ordering was easy and boots arrived well packaged and quickly, very pleased with quality and fit
I had to return the boots as they were very uncomfortable however despite being told it was free returns I was unable to take them to my local collect plus because they weren’t agents for this company I had to take them instead to the post office and pay. The Lotus company will now refund the delivery postage which is not as much as the return postage
Perfect fit very comfortable excellent value
Haven't actually received them yet!
Great shoe and very comfortable, had these for work so wear for around 11 hours a day with no issues
I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter’s birthday and they arrived very quickly and the quality was good. We were both delighted.
In one word, Lotus boots are, Wearable. I have that particular style in 3 colours now. Elegant and comfortable. What more does a woman want.
Comfortable. Need more room around calf if you got high calfs. So push them down. Very Comfortable. Need extra room up top . Got long legs .
I bought a pair of black shoes with matching handbag delivered by courier on 29th September. To my shock, i got in a dusty box a 'worn and tired pair' with mud underneath, sand and dust all over. It was unbelievable experience so much so that i took immediate photos as evidence and duly returned the pair and bag.
That was the height of bad and careless customer service but more importantly end of my patronage of LOTUS as a company.
I love these shoe boots! They are just the right height to be able to wear for work all day! Love the style 😊
These are the only boots that I have ever bought that don't cause me any problems, love the softness of them plus the comfort.
Poor quality shoes, misleading description about what they are made of. Arrived quickly but in very battered box with crumpled paper inside. Not the quality I expected at all. First experience of Lotus, shoes quickly returned!
Comfortable to wear and just the right shade!
I was spoilt for choice as I liked lots of their shoes but I wanted some smart black shoe boots for day wear; shopping eg.
I would have liked the heel a tiny bit lower as was having trouble finding fashionable but comfortable shoes that I could walk in for more than a few hours without aching. But these are still nice and comfy. I would recommend.
but I have one complaint regarding Hermes, it was delivered to 215 BURY & ROCHDALE OLD RD NOT 215 BAMFORD RD OL104AH
I love Lotus Shoes & every pair I've bought have combined style with comfort - no mean feat! This latest pair are gorgeous & have been packed away for better times next year & a holiday in Italy. Excellent footwear & outstanding service. Delighted.
Absolutely beautiful shoes everything my daughter wanted for her wedding and more !
Great comfy shoes. They come up quite big so I had to go down a size. I’m normally a 6 but 5 fits perfectly.
Gorgeous, expensive looking boots that fit well. Beautifully boxed with the boots individually wrapped in separate bags and the box was laden with tissue paper. It was a joy to unwrap!!
Expensive for a non leather shoe. Not quite true to size - bit small. Very thin sole, probably won't wear well. But a lovely style.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.50 based on 1,870 reviews