Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Really pleased with sandles. Exceptional quality and extremely comfortable.
Exactly as described. Very nice shoes. Good fit. Promptly despatched.
Beautiful shoes and matching handbag and delivered promptly . Very happy.
Arrived on time,right size fits well, only disappointment was they were not leather as I thought,hopefully last long enough.
Lovely colour quite comfortable / I am unused to wearing higher heels so will take a little time to get used to.
Very nice shoes
I love these shoes, true to size very comfortable.
Excellent service. Order received within 24 hours. Sandals are perfect for me. Would highly recommend. Thank you Lotus.
My new Wife has introduced me to your shoes and for a first purchase I am very happy with the quality and fit. I will certainly be buying Lotus shoes again.
Disappointing. The slippers look warm and comfortable but there is no heel support. The firmness of the slipper ends half way up the heel where it is replaced with fur which has no support whatsoever so the slippers become like mules with the heel coming out with every step. Would not recommend
What lovely sandals, soft, light, comfortable and stylish. Great value, delighted versed quickly and promptly.
Fab shoes well made, love the colour everything I could ask for!!!! and a great price box was a bit damaged but shoes fine
The sandals were lovely and comfortable and looked great. Highly recommended.
Lotus Sandals Bought these attractive, lightweight and comfortable sandals for my son. He enjoys wearing them
Ordered two pairs of sandals from the sale. Very pleased with both pairs and will order from them again soon. Very comfortable and good fit.
Lovely slippers. Easy to order. Excellent delivery.
True to fit and very comfy. Lovely look and match everything!
I love these shoes so much I have bought a second pair. They are comfortable and very sparkly!
Lovely pair of comfortable sandals, ready for my daughters wedding abroad. With an excellent quick delivery and well packaged.
This is my third pair of trouser boots, which look really smart whatever you wear them with. Perfect for winter, waterproof, heel the right height and width for me. Very smart design.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 1,289 reviews