Lotus Shoes Reviews

Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 9th July 2019
Mandy Bendel
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 26th January 2019
Siobhan Grant
Boots returned 29th December at Collect+ store. Nice boot but too big. No refund received as yet.
Pleased with the the leather boots I ordered
Top quality boots that will last for years.
Nice boots pity they were to tight so had to returne
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase !
Ordered twice, in total 6 different types of shoes. All orders fully paid and not heard anymore. No one answers the phone number given in the web page and in the emails aa well and have sent emails across about any updates of my orders, no response or updates what so ever. Really disappointed
We’re sincerely sorry that you have experienced a number of problems with getting in contact with us this week. Unfortunately at the weekend our warehouse facility and customer service office was flooded, leaving no electricity and consequently we were unable to reach out to customers. We are now back online, all orders have been dispatched and our telephone lines have been restored. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly track your parcel or help to resolve any other outstanding issues. Once again, please accept out sincere apologies for any disappointment caused.
Very good quality boots. Well made and great price. Really pleased with my purchase and the customer service.
Beautiful boots, good service and communication. Very pleased.
I am really impressed with the boot I got. It is really comfortable and well fit.
Easy ordering process, regular updates, prompt delivery and good product.
Always concerned buying shoes online but these didn't disappoint very comfortable and snug fitting and arrived in good time
Great product and speedy delivery!
Prompt service excellent products shoes and boots i purchased are so well made and comfortable will certainly be buying more products in the future.
Ordered boots. Money taken and not heard anymore. No one answers the phone number given in the web page and have sent numerous emails and had no response. Shocking customer service. Will update later if I get my boots or even a reply.
Good quality, lovely shoes
5 stars ⭐️ for quality and value
After I ordered I was advised the shoes were out of stock, I am still waiting for a refund 2 weeks later and have failed to receive a response to any emails
Had to return as too tight. Shame there were no half sizes. Stylish looking boots tho. Free returns is essential when buying boots.
I have bought lotus shoes for many years. They have lovely designs and great quality.
Beautiful boots! I ordered these boots in the sale when they were nearly half price. I would happily have paid full price after seeing them. Superb quality. The leather has a lovely shine and the elastic at the back is comfortable and not too prominent. They are casual and smart. Definitely worth the money. My calf is probably a little bigger than average and they fitted perfectly. Love love love these boots!
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.50 based on 2,009 reviews