Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
The order arrived promptly - then all went downhill.
The shoes ordered were size 9.5, and the box was labelled thus.
The shoes however were labelled 8.5.
A check n the size by putting feet in showed that the true size was probably about 9.
The manufacture was careless, and unsatisfactory.
Items returned for refund.
Boots lovepy but too narrow for my feet. Returned them promptly but still havent received my refund.
Ordered boots on line only to be told that they were out of stock and I could choose another design, which I consequently did. I was told by phone that the new order would have priority dispatch and would be with me in a couple of days. After a week the items had still not arrived. On phoning the Company, I was then told that they had no 'new order' down for me and the item was out of stock. I will now be looking elsewhere.
The quality of the material is excellent, but these boots have a very odd fit. I will definitely be returning them. Very disappointed!
Ordered a lovely pair of boots but unfortunately after trying them on I noticed the stitching at the back was coming undone was going to have the boots for my birthday feeling disappointed
Wrong size wrong style sent because box wrongly labelled. On return shoe out of stock.
Very disappointed in their response to my complaint. I bought a pair of Trino leather sandals size 7. They were delivered in super fast time and fitted perfectly ... so I ordered a pair of their Martina patent sandals, same size, but they were too small. I sent an email explaining and saying I would be happy for another pair of Trino sandals to replace them but they replied immediately saying I would have to pay to return them. I emailed again saying they are not as described and I should not have to pay for returning them (£3) but they have not been so quick in replying to that one. It's now 3 days since my email and I'm still waiting!! Not impressed. I'll buy Trino sandals again but won't buy any of their other range of sandals as I can't rely on the size being accurate.
Nice shoes not wide enough for me so sent them back.
i AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM STAFF AT LOTUS REGARDING AN ADDITINAL PURCHASE OF LADIS SANDALS. SUSAN RUMBELOW.
Only Lotus had 'leather' mules but they sent me the patent ones.
Leather was out of stock??
Reluctantly kept them (holiday next day). Not a patch on the old style, sore feet and lots of blisters. Will not order on line again.
Next day delivery came at teatime so no way to sort after 5...
Shoes looked lovely and fitted well. Unfortunately the metal links really rubbed on both feet in the same place. Very painful! However really liked the style and will keep them for wearing for very short distances only (once current wounds are healed!).
Shoes I ordered did not fit very well ( not enough strap length compared to the length of the sole ). I wanted to return the sandals but learnt that I would need to cover the return cost myself ( having spent £4 on delivery I did not think this acceptable ). I would not order from Lotus on-line again.
Sorry but the sandal straps did not fit comfortably over my foot joints, disappointed a Lotus shoes usually a great fit for me. I have returned on Thursday to you.
Nina Rennie
On wearing the shoes for one time only, I felt that they were not as comfortable as shoes I have purchased in the past. The front part of the shoes did not appear to be identical and therefore were uncomfortable to wear. I don't know if anything can be done about them but I am unhappy with the fit and will be unable to wear them again.
The shoe arrived as if it were sent on from a previous customer with one lace unknotted, the rapping paper was torn. I ordered my usual size 7 shoe which is my size with Clarks and Hotter and, in the past, with Lotus but the shoes that arrived were literally too short in the foot and too narrow across the instep which, being a moccasin type should not have been. I was disappointed as I had to wait some time for the delivery and am now still awaiting my refund. Sadly this time, Lotus, this was not a good experience.
I was very disappointed as I ordered an 8 and they were no way an 8 - I have 3 other pairs of lotus size 8 and all v comfortable - I was v disappointed as would have been perfect for my wedding - shoes bring returned
I have still not received the shoes I ordered on 6th. May despite being told that they had been dispatched on 8th. May.. Very disappointed that they have still not arrived.
When I received the shoes I had purchased they didn’t look ‘brand new’. The soles looked like they had been worn indoors, the buckles were left undone. However the reason I returned the shoes was because the heel on one of the shoes was faulty. It had not been glued properly and would have come off at the first time of wearing.
I am very disappointed with Lotus for this negative experience. Perhaps something went wrong with their Quality Control?
Shoes arrived on time. Size 5.5 & 6 as I take a size 6 they were too small. How can your shoes be 2 sizes ? Shoes returnrd
Very uncomfortable. Not properly sized.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.50 based on 1,808 reviews