Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Shoes I ordered did not fit very well ( not enough strap length compared to the length of the sole ). I wanted to return the sandals but learnt that I would need to cover the return cost myself ( having spent £4 on delivery I did not think this acceptable ). I would not order from Lotus on-line again.
Sorry but the sandal straps did not fit comfortably over my foot joints, disappointed a Lotus shoes usually a great fit for me. I have returned on Thursday to you. Nina Rennie
On wearing the shoes for one time only, I felt that they were not as comfortable as shoes I have purchased in the past. The front part of the shoes did not appear to be identical and therefore were uncomfortable to wear. I don't know if anything can be done about them but I am unhappy with the fit and will be unable to wear them again.
The shoe arrived as if it were sent on from a previous customer with one lace unknotted, the rapping paper was torn. I ordered my usual size 7 shoe which is my size with Clarks and Hotter and, in the past, with Lotus but the shoes that arrived were literally too short in the foot and too narrow across the instep which, being a moccasin type should not have been. I was disappointed as I had to wait some time for the delivery and am now still awaiting my refund. Sadly this time, Lotus, this was not a good experience.
I was very disappointed as I ordered an 8 and they were no way an 8 - I have 3 other pairs of lotus size 8 and all v comfortable - I was v disappointed as would have been perfect for my wedding - shoes bring returned
I have still not received the shoes I ordered on 6th. May despite being told that they had been dispatched on 8th. May.. Very disappointed that they have still not arrived.
When I received the shoes I had purchased they didn’t look ‘brand new’. The soles looked like they had been worn indoors, the buckles were left undone. However the reason I returned the shoes was because the heel on one of the shoes was faulty. It had not been glued properly and would have come off at the first time of wearing. I am very disappointed with Lotus for this negative experience. Perhaps something went wrong with their Quality Control?
Shoes arrived on time. Size 5.5 & 6 as I take a size 6 they were too small. How can your shoes be 2 sizes ? Shoes returnrd
Very uncomfortable. Not properly sized.
The shoes are very pretty but not able to wear them as the left shoe across the bridge of my foot pinches and has caused a bruise. It’s a shame as I was looking forward to purchasing more shoes
The boots that I purchased had a very hard seam on the inside just above the heel at the back, this could be felt even through thick socks and would have rubbed, because if this i returned them.
Nice shoes but not quite what I was looking for to go with my outfit. I returned them and am still awaiting my refund over 3 weeks later. Delivery signed for within 2 days. Not acceptable and will put me off future purchases from this supplier!
I’m usually a size 5 and have purchased many boots from lotus but the boots were far too big on this occasion. Returned and exchanged for a size 4 which were too small. Disappointed.
The boots were advertised as leather uppers BUT the back of the boot is in fact synthetic and hard and uncomfortable so they were returned.
Not finished off very well around the side zip area, also side seams are not finished well, very disappointed wife only wears these boots has three pairs.
I was very disappointed Probably my own fault. My husband likes leather look slippers. These are like foam. Already creased Will probably be I. The bin next week. Who was going to deliver not clear Unable to track order
Love lotus shoes, have bought many times previously. I am a size 3 and when I buy in the shop I find that one shoe has usually been used on display and is very stretched. I bought online to avoid this problem, and found that I received a pair where one was very stretched. I did not return due to work schedule but was disappointed and will not buy online again
I ordered 3 pairs - 2 skaters and 1 pair of boots. Of thre skaters, I kept one which I could just get on but needs a stretching spray. The other was impossibly tight over the instep. The boots looked fabulous online but were very stiff and impossible to get one any further than my toes. They needed a side zip and again were far too tight on the instep - I ciculd not even get that far. I was furious to find that I had to pay £12.99 to return them. I shall not be ordering from you again. Sjhoddy goods and very unhelpful returns policy. I shall stick with Van Dal
I bought the Black Matterhorn Leather Ankle Boots a couple of weeks ago and the black colour had faded in some areas making them look already old.
Sadly same slippers I purchased two years ago for my Mother, this year the same size, style slippers did not fit. Expensive paying P&P both ways for a pair of slippers.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.48 based on 1,399 reviews