Lotus Shoes Reviews

Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 9th July 2019
Mandy Bendel
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 26th January 2019
Siobhan Grant
Lovely Shoes , they have a bit of a shimmer to them. I need a wide fitting shoes so ordered my normal which is size 5 and a size 6. The size 6 was a comfortable fit and even found a matching bag same make
Soft, stylish and so comfortable. I’ve have compliments while wearing them. I’m usually a size 3.5, the 4 was way to big but luckily the 3 were a perfect fit.
I returned the shoes as they were too big for my narrow feet. Disappointing as the shoes looked to be very comfortable. It would have been better if a list of stockists were available to visit in order to try shoes before purchase. Otherwise, service very good.
Really pleased with these shoes. Very comfortable. Quite sparkly with an iridescent kind of hew to them- dusty pink to a grey/silver tone depending on the light.
Great choice and prompt delivery
Lovely shoes delivered very promptly and well packaged. Unfortunately a little tight so had to return them. Return process also very quick and easy.
I recently purchased sandals from Lotus, they arrived promptly and the fit is perfect. Very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent delivery service with good quality shoes
Beautiful shoes. Arrived within a few days (Northern Ireland) I had ordered a size 6 but found they were big so reordered a size 5 and they were perfect!
I love these sandals. I have them in navy, black and white. I wish you had all colours back in stock in size 3 as my navy ones are wearing out.
Lovely shoes bought for a wedding. Excellent and very quick service
Nice quality Sandals, so comfortable. Very quick service
As always Excellent service and beautiful sandals
Love Lotus shoes they are comfortable and stylish They have shoes for every occasion Unfortunately they are proving a lot more expensive with vat at point of entry into Ireland
Good comfy fit, true to size and very smart.
The shoes were lovely, unfortunately I didn't think before ordering and the cross over part did not close over my instep as I have a high instep. I would definitely order again though as returning them was very easy.
Love the shoes, just what I was looking for, good quality and great style. ❤️
Good quality and value for money
Lovely shoes, super price, quick delivery
I have had 2 pairs of theses sandals already and they are so comfortable. Great for holidays during the day or evening. I have recommended to friends and they all love them.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.50 based on 2,009 reviews