Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Well the slippers were the ones I used to buy in British Home stores every year - these are very good but very dear - they are pricey because you cannot get them elsewhere- but are good quality- but the sellers are not very well informed because when I asked earlier in year they did not know what I meant
Scuff very easily. Worn twice and scuffed on the toe of one boot. Heels also showing wear already. Not the most comfortable boots I have had but acceptable. Look smart, however would not buy again
Lotus shoes fit perfectly and are high quality,
I love my shoes. They are dressy, glamorous and very comfortable.
Boots looked great but they just didn't fit so had to return then
Have always loved lotus shoes .had a job to find them ,finally tried on line😁 And got them very pleased with boots and slippers saving for more now !
What a fantastic pair of shoes. Very comfortable and the colour is great.
I absolutely love these boots so much Ive got 3 pairs all the same but just different colours . They look really smart on and really good quality xx
Nice shoes but whereas a size 3 always fitted perfectly they now feel like a 3 1/2. Am considering whether to return or not.
Excellent service.Quality of the shoes very good and perfect fit.Very satisfied indeed.
Boots were a completely different colour to the picture shown on the website
First boots too small, returned and replaced very quickly. Absolutely delighted.
Quality shoe at reasonable price, quick and efficient delivery service
Very pleased with my purchase, very comfortable to wear.
The service from Lotus was excellent and the shoes arrived in good time. Although they fitted perfectly and were very comfortable, unfortunately they were a little darker than I expected . I needed the shoes for a special occasion and they did not fully meet my needs. Reluctantly I had to return them.
Brilliant customer service when there was an issue with the courier delivery, immediately sending another pair. Really comfy and good looking shoes.
Wrong item received. Rang to notify/complain as paid for next day delivery. I returned wrong shoes at my cost, as was advised when received back then right item would be despatched. I have been refunded with the two postage costs but whole point was to receive next day. This experience (my first with Lotus) has put me off ordering in future. Also, I note that your delivery notes do not have any date indicated as to date of order or date of despatch which is not helpful when calculating date of returns if not acceptable.
Always fast delivery. The fit of Laurana is excellent if you can’t wear all the very pointed shoes! Have bought 6 pairs of sandals/shoes this year. Never disappointed.
Great service, excellent bag exactly as shown on line. Very pleased.
Love these shoes so comfortable
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 1,285 reviews