Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
The boots bend at the top of my foot not near the toes it’s very uncomfortable
First purchase from Lotus, ankle boots,just the right colour and style l was looking for. I was impressed when l received them,prompt free delivery, great quality and fit, overall l was exceptionally pleased.
Gorgeous boots. Super fit. Fast delivery
Lovely slippers bought as present. Very pleased with them
Wish I could review the product here but I never received it!! Have tried for days to get through to Lotus and Hermes customer service. No response from either. Will definitely not be ordering from them again. Avoid if you can!
Very comfortable, look great, affordable , boots.
Internet service very good and they arrived on time as expected
My Lotus Leather Boots look really good. So pleased with them
Ordered my boots, they were too big, tried for days to get through to customer services to arrange an exchange for a smaller size, no luck so I sent them back and reordered the boots elsewhere !!
Love everything about lotus , from ordering to receiving perfect .
Excellent quality and fit, finally found the shoes been searching for!
Not only are the shoes absolutely fantastic the website and customer services is one of the best and most efficient around. Love this site.
Good quality, stylish boots and affordable priced. Wrong size sent but luckily they did fit.
Ordered shoe boots in a size 6, fit perfectly, heel size just right for me. Delivery service very efficient. 10/10
Sorry to say your web site proved impossible to use and frustrated me after trying to make a purchase at least 7 0r 8 times. It was the "I am not a robot" part that kept rejecting my input. Eventually I gave up and telephoned the help line who said I couldn't make a purchase over the phone but he would try and open an account for me from his end. After a few tries he finally succeeded or so I thought only to find that when I clicked on pay it came up that my order had been accepted and would be delivered to quite the wrong address! I then had to make yet another phone call to get this corrected! So all in all my experience was not exactly a happy on.
FAB boots....but not good on me....unfortunately!
Delivery was very speedy....as was the refund!
GREAT communication from this company!
I WILL buy again...with every confidence that I will receive a good quality product and excellent customer care!
Great service and choice, Lotus is the only company I would buy shoes from the Internet
Lovely bag, and superb service! Such quick delivery.
Usually I avoid heels but these are so comfortable and easy to wear. It’s so lovely to feel feminine
Very pleased with the service and love my boots - the third pair I've had as I love them so much!
I am very pleased with my Celeste knee high boots and the service from Lotus Shoes.
A simple and straight forward ordering procedure, very quick delivery and beautiful boots.
A very happy customer, thank you.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.49 based on 1,851 reviews