Lottie London Reviews

02079400005

marketing@lottie.london

Units 5 & 6, Pepys Court, 84-86 The Chase

Tell us how Lottie London made you happy
Everything was really well made. Good pigments lasts long. Kinda disappointed how much darker my lip colour was than I ordered but other than that good makeup dupes for so much cheaper
Havn't really tried some of the stuff in my bundle but they all look fabulous, can be used in day and transform yourself into very sassy person. Great price. #obsessedwithmakeup.
Lovely... well presented... great packaging and easy to use
I have never known of this brand since O2 Priority (thanks to them); I have doubt at first since I am getting a super looooow price because of the network. But! Not until I received the product- IN FULL SIZES! And oh so Glam! It matches my skin, so light and absolutely brightens up my day!

I have the Broze set, which is perfect for summer and adds shimmer on my tan complexion.

I also have the Sunkissed set-for eyes, cheek (cream blush!!🥰) and lips that makes me look fresh and natural, especially when I am going to work.. and stays really long!

And my ever first purchase was the stick foundation that covers discoloration/ dark circles and works perfectly!

Discounted price or not! LOTTIE FTW!
I bought Gloss'd as I'd seen it on instagram and it's definitely my new favourite lip product. It feels nourishing and glossy without being sticky... I think I may have to purchase more of the shades as there's so many to chose from!
Lottie London is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews