Lords Sewing Reviews

Read Lords Sewing Reviews

info@lordsewing.co.uk

Oswaldtwistle Mills, Colliers Street,

Tell us how Lords Sewing made you happy
Always an excellent service, fast delivery and reasonable post charges.
Delivered bang on time and is exactly what I wanted 👍
Very prompt delivery. Item exactly as described and required. Would not hesitate to use seller again.
i have been a customer for many years & have always found them very helpful & will continue to buy from them.
Great service, will be shopping with Lords Sewing again. Very speedy delivery.
As usual my order was dealt with promptly and efficiently, and my parcel was well packaged.
Purchased my V5 from Lords and all through Lockdown have been able to telephone if I need any help and have been given excellent advice. I have made quite a few online purchases. Website is easy to access and purchases are easy to find. I have received my goods promptly. Thanks to all of you and hope to feel confident to come to the shop soon. Also hope to be able to come to some of your excellent classes when available. Kind regards Maureen
My 5/6th order with Lords Sewing and will not go anywhere else for my embroidery thread and supplies. Thank you very much Demetris
Fantastic service, always... much appreciated ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I ordered sewing machine feet yesterday and they’ve arrived today - excellent service and what I love about this company is they keep in touch to let you know the status of the order. Thank you Keith and your wonderful staff.
Lords Sewing 5 star review on 24th April 2021
Fantastic service super fast delivery, will be ordering again
Always A1 service
Received my order super fast, the squissers were exactly what I was looking for 🙂
As always I've had excellent service from Lords Sewing, from a new sewing machine, answering a question regarding said machine (l really need to read the instructions properly!) To ordering some bobbins that arrived the following day, even though they were on standard delivery. Really can't praise them enough and glad to support an independent company.
Excellent service thank you.
Whenever I have ordered from lords, the system has been simple and delivery very quick. My go-to supplier.
Excellent service always Thank you
The item I ordered was easy to order through their website and delivery was fast.
Prompt delivery
prompt delivery as always, thank you
Lords Sewing is rated 4.97 based on 7,305 reviews