Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Excellent value for money, fast delivery, great selection of top quality products & the returns process & customer service was very friendly, efficient & helpful. I have a very happy, cosy pug!!
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Only recently found this website and placed just an initial small order. Service and price absolutely excellent - will be buying more.
Wow!! We did a lot of research before buying our new crate.
We found Lords&Labradors to offer the best quality products and service.
Our new puppy crate along with bed, cover and bumper. it looks fantastic and the quality is excellent.
So pleased with this
Placed a large order and didn't receive my delivery confirmation for the next two days so I called their number and was apologetically told they were busier than usual. I was helped very efficiently and kindly and was informed of the status of my order. Their custom bedding is gorgeous, seems like it will last a long time so it's worth the price. I am satisfied with the other products I ordered, some of them were even cheaper on this site than in other places! Will be shopping with them again xx
Absolutely delighted with very helpful customer service. Crate and cover great quality - fits perfectly. Can't praise Lords & Labradors enough. We have a very happy cocker spaniel puppy.
What a terrific company! Not only are the products awesome but the customer service is above and beyond. They totally exceeded my expectations in every way (especially when I messed up my order!). I 100% recommend them. Tim Hickman, Barnstaple, Devon.
Ordered a Ruff and Tumble rope lead for our vizsla, very pleased with service, quick delivery and kept up to date with order and delivery. Love the lead too. Will definitely order again from you.
Thankyou.
Service is quick and products are of good quality
Got a bespoke orthopaedic mattress made for @denzelmimiaturedachsund (ig) and he just loves it. Great service great product Thank you so much for taking care of my puppy./me. Lee &Denzel xx
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Wow! What a wonderful change to find a company that really takes pride in what it does. I came across L&L yesterday, and they had some specific dog toys I wanted as gifts. They were much cheaper than anywhere else, so I ordered, but as always with a company I haven't used before, I did wonder whether I'd receive them safely. I needn't have worried - less that 24 hours later, I received a beautifully packed parcel with all of my items in perfect condition! The attention to detail is much appreciated and it was a real pleasure to receive my parcel, it felt like getting a gift. Thank you very much! I will definitely be shopping with you again.
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the second mattress we have brought from you in the last couple of weeks... the first was for the boot of our car but was such a hit with Lucy, the German Shepard that we had to get one for the lounge, and as you can see as soon as I unwrapped she sat straight down so I had to share a picture with you. I would highly recommend your company for quality and service.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 17th August 2020
I have a very large crate for which I required a custom-made cover, quite different from the L&L standard design. The cover arrived yesterday - prompt delivery, well packaged - and I am delighted, it’s exactly what I’d requested. Thank you!
Excellent service, products were received in good time, excellent packaging and were beautifully presented. Very competitive prices.
Recently received my puppy’s bed. Very stylish, super comfy... we both had a lovely snooze (purchased the XXL)
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Ziggy loves his new bed. Super comfy, very stylish & large enough for me to sleep on too! :)
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 11th August 2020
I am new to the dog world and was drawn to L&L on account of their website and the products they offer. Firstly, Louise was extremely helpful and friendly when I called for advice on what to order, she created an excellent impression. Then Rebecca called to discuss delivery, to work around my impending holiday dates. I thought I would have to wait for a few weeks but Rebeca was able to offer delivery within a few days - and in fact the items all arrived the next day - thank you! Super impressed by this company, by their communications throughout, and by the quality of their products. I hope to complete the range when pup arrives. Thank you Louise, Rebeca and Michelle for your help. 10/10 from me.
Brilliant
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Excellent service and super fast delivery. Two very happy dogs, love their new toys especially the squeaky ones! Thank you.
I have nothing but great things to say about Lords & Labradors. AMAZING customer service and the quickest next day delivery. Dog and cat parents be sure to check them out!
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Great products as well as choice. Super fast delivery.
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.60 based on 142 reviews