Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Really disappointed, order a particular item online, 5-7day delivery but with royal mail 48 delivery, didnt have a choice in delivery options, so just assumed we qould have to wait 5-7days regardless. Anyway that passed and nothing, check online, out of stock and had heard nothing from seller. Rang to query and refund as found it in the shop. No real explanation for lack of communication, just confirmatin of it being out of stoock and told i should have been notified but inhad nothing and unless i called i doubt i would have heard anything but they had my money. Thankyou for the swift refund. Shame
Hi Terri,

Thank you for your review, I am very sorry that you haven't been completely satisfied with our service, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service so I cannot apologies enough for our lack of communication. We're a very small team and are doing the best we can given the current situation. Please do let me know if there is any way we can help you in the future.

Best wishes,
Emily
Placed next day delivery over a week ago and no communication. Yet the website is still advertising next day delivery guaranteed! Please be aware of this.
Overall disappointed with the service, I was sent the wrong goods to start with. once I sent the goods back I got a full refund accept for the postage. I was offered a refund on postage via Pay Pal after I chased and as I don't have a pay pal account no postage was ever received,
Bought harness for daughters pug, it broke after few weeks. Emailed company. Didn't reply . Not very satisfied with customer service.
Hi Nicola, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please drop me an email on - emily@lordsandlabradors.co.uk and I will see if i can help you. We really to strive to excel with our products and customer service!
Very expensive for what it was - a cage covered with fabric. The bed cushion is off poor quality and its too big for the cage - too high so my dog won't sit on it an edit also isn't 'squishy' enough. When I washed the cover in fairy non bio, the colour faded dramatically so that it no longer matches the cushion cover.

Disappointing and overpriced!