Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Amanda Punter
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Deborah O
I have had a really bad experience with the customer service of this company which I would not expect from a 'luxury brand'- with the price tag to match. The collar I ordered did not fit my Cavapoo, despite her neck size matching up with the description on the website, and upon exchanging, the smaller collar also did not fit- there is a vast gap between sizes and also between the size description on the website and the real-life product. It is quite ridiculous that there isn't a collar size that fits this very popular dog breed.

Despite this obvious flaw in the product, I was not offered a full refund for the matching lead that I had ordered, because it was not in the original packaging. It is outrageous that we are having to cover the cost of re-fixing a tag when it was perfectly reasonable of us to remove the tag for the lead on the assumption that one of your collars would fit a Cavapoo. As a purported luxury brand this situation is unacceptable service, hence this review.
I ordered goods on the 17th of November, no receipt or email to confirm that I had paid. After 10 days I queried my purchase by email, no answer.
The live chat on their website says that they are away! Excellent!
I'd like my money back please!
Hi Laurie,

I am very sorry you aren't happy with your experience with us. Please could you give us a call on 01790 720900 as I am having a bit of trouble finding your order!

I look forward to hearing from you.

The L&L Team
Bought a slip lead paid for next day delivery received towel mitts, phoned was told someone would call back, used once never again, the fact customer service was shocking and lied was more insulting than sending the wrong item.
Hello Daniel,

I am very sorry that you've had issues with your order. One of our Customer Service team will be giving you a call today to try and sort this out for you. In the meantime if we can help with anything else please do let me know.

Emily
Poor customer service and no communication. Next day delivery never happened. No communication or updates. Ignores emails and direct messages. Avoid!
I ordered a dog gate to arrive by 'next day service' at 11am on Thursday, it arrived Monday afternoon.
There was no e-mail confirmation. They mixed my details up with a Louisa R's (I am Mark H- her name is redacted here for GDPR, which they did not follow when they told me her full name on the phone).
I spoke with 3 people (Adam, Michelle and another female ) - was promised on the 3rd call that another item had been sent to arrive on correct day as I needed it for guests arriving- no item arrived. Customer service was closed all day Saturday and Sunday
I left a 1* review- strangley rather than contact me, Emily asked on her response to the review for me to call her- I've already called 4 times!! It would perhaps be nice for L&L to contact me with an apology rather try try to suppress negative but completely accurate reviews.
Appalling customer service. Still waiting for my failed 'next day delivery'- have called 4 times, spoken to 3 different people, had been assured my item would arrive today (needed today for guests arriving)- still nothing. They had mixed up my address with a complete staranger's name. The business and 'customer service' phone number is CLOSED AT WEEKENDS?!
And you will receive text messages from a number in the USA.
I don't feel my data is either correct or safe with them.
Perhaps not the nice English, customer-focussed business it seems to be?
Hello Helen,

Thank you for getting in touch. I can assure you we are very much based in Lincolnshire in the UK and we only have a team of 4 people in customer services and don't open at the weekends. We are here Monday to Friday if our customers need to contact us either by phone, email LiveChat or WhatsApp. We follow all GDPR guidelines and your data is 100% safe with us. Please do give us a call today and one of the team will be able to assist you.

Emily
We received our beautiful puppy crate and bedding in the duck design
On Monday very impressed with everything the delivery the help over phone (my first puppy in 30years)
The quality of everything is first class
Well done lords and Labradors
And thank you for making the start of a new adventure for me with my new friend the puppy (sweep)
A exciting and happy start
In my next chapter in my life
❤️❤️
Ordered a simple dog basket to match my crate had left it a week then called to see what Is happening With it and miraculously the bed has just arrived with them today !!!!! Will
not offer to let me have a Saturday Delivery which I find appalling the customers services really lets this company down . I will not order from these again really unimpressed .
I recently purchased the Good Boy Floating Rubber Ball On a Rope And the KONG Patches Cordz Kangaroo for my 6 month old puppy and I am really disappointed with the quality of the items. She has managed to chew both ears off The kangaroo within 24 hours and chewed through the rope on the ball on a rope toy. I just expect more durability from these toys as they are designed for dogs after all. The delivery of the items from Lords & Labradors was very quick though so definitely no complaints there.
I received the White Wooden Puppy Play Pen from a separate retailer, although it was sent directly from Lords and Labradors. When it arrived it had clearly been opened and put up before. Fixtures were missing and it was covered in scratches and marks. While arranging it to be sent back, Lords and Labradors told the retailer that I had purchased it from, that they were now out of stock. Then later on that same day, they said that they had 3 new play pens and I would receive one the next day. Then a few hours later they changed again and said that all they had were play pens that were “seconds” and I could have a 25% discount. I think it is very clear judging by the used state in which the first plan pen came that I had already been sent a “second” and charged full price.
Hugely disappointed with the total lack of customer service. Placed an online order over a month ago and am still waiting for part of the order to arrive. Emailed twice for advice on delivery and got a very weak response blaming delays and promising imminent arrival - nothing. Emailed yet again, only to be ignored. Now raising a dispute with credit card company to get my money back - AVOID !!!!!
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.63 based on 165 reviews