Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Placed next day delivery over a week ago and no communication. Yet the website is still advertising next day delivery guaranteed! Please be aware of this.
Bought a slip lead paid for next day delivery received towel mitts, phoned was told someone would call back, used once never again, the fact customer service was shocking and lied was more insulting than sending the wrong item.
Hello Daniel,

I am very sorry that you've had issues with your order. One of our Customer Service team will be giving you a call today to try and sort this out for you. In the meantime if we can help with anything else please do let me know.

Best wishes,
Emily
Poor customer service and no communication. Next day delivery never happened. No communication or updates. Ignores emails and direct messages. Avoid!
We received our beautiful puppy crate and bedding in the duck design
On Monday very impressed with everything the delivery the help over phone (my first puppy in 30years)
The quality of everything is first class
Well done lords and Labradors
And thank you for making the start of a new adventure for me with my new friend the puppy (sweep)
A exciting and happy start
In my next chapter in my life
❤️❤️
Placed a large order and didn't receive my delivery confirmation for the next two days so I called their number and was apologetically told they were busier than usual. I was helped very efficiently and kindly and was informed of the status of my order. Their custom bedding is gorgeous, seems like it will last a long time so it's worth the price. I am satisfied with the other products I ordered, some of them were even cheaper on this site than in other places! Will be shopping with them again xx
I ordered a dog gate to arrive by 'next day service' at 11am on Thursday, it arrived Monday afternoon.
There was no e-mail confirmation. They mixed my details up with a Louisa R's (I am Mark H- her name is redacted here for GDPR, which they did not follow when they told me her full name on the phone).
I spoke with 3 people (Adam, Michelle and another female ) - was promised on the 3rd call that another item had been sent to arrive on correct day as I needed it for guests arriving- no item arrived. Customer service was closed all day Saturday and Sunday
I left a 1* review- strangley rather than contact me, Emily asked on her response to the review for me to call her- I've already called 4 times!! It would perhaps be nice for L&L to contact me with an apology rather try try to suppress negative but completely accurate reviews.
We ordered a new crate, cushion, bumper set and crate cover for our whippet. Although he loved his crate as a puppy, after a long flight from the Middle East he decided he did not want to be inside a crate!
The crate and cushion/cover set is lovely in the spot grey - and great that we can wipe the cover down! Although our whippet is still a little reluctant to be shut in the crate, he is going in with his toys and snacks so we are making progress!
A beautiful set that can be left up, and unlike most crates, is not an eye-saw. Everyone that has seen it has commented on how good it looks.
Now just to put him in it with the door closed... But we know he will be cosy, comfy and secure - so we couldn't be happier.
Delivery was very quick and I used the online chat feature which allowed me to get matching fabric although it was not shown online. We also received a free gift with the purchase which was very well received! The heart went to bed with our whippet and the treats were an instant hit! We have used the pet remedy spray in the crate and had it recommended by our vet.
All in all, a great product which I would not hesitate to recommend!
Thank you for Oliver's bed he absolutely loves it !
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 6th March 2017
Bought harness for daughters pug, it broke after few weeks. Emailed company. Didn't reply . Not very satisfied with customer service.
Hi Nicola, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please drop me an email on - emily@lordsandlabradors.co.uk and I will see if i can help you. We really to strive to excel with our products and customer service!
Absolutely fantastic quality.
Very expensive for what it was - a cage covered with fabric. The bed cushion is off poor quality and its too big for the cage - too high so my dog won't sit on it an edit also isn't 'squishy' enough. When I washed the cover in fairy non bio, the colour faded dramatically so that it no longer matches the cushion cover.

Disappointing and overpriced!
Just put 2 wooden surround beds together for our much loved doggies. We even purchased the grey spotted beds and really feel we have spent wisely. These items are high quality and would highly recommend. As a company from the beginning to getting them home has been quick and professional. The letter of thank you and instructions were a lovely touch and also the lovely treats you put in for our doggies. Would most certainly use this company again. A very big thank you from all of us it shows you care about your customers as I believe it's the little things that also count and you have gone the extra mile.
Thank you so much again.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th October 2016