Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Great purchase, fits really well in the boot of my polo and Polly loves it. Good price, delivered promptly and easy to assemble. The padded insert was an unexpected bonus.
Thanks so much for your review! So glad your dog loves it!
Fantastic level of service. Product I wanted was out of stock everywhere. L and L let me know when it was back in stock, I ordered it and it arrived 48 hours later. What could be better? My puppy now has her crate to sleep in and feel secure. Well priced with no pandemic “hike” . Thanks so much.
Thanks for your review! So great you loved your purchase!
Absolutely beautiful personalised dog bed arrived on time, so pleased with it. I went for the greyticking stripe and it looks stunning .
The process of ordering via Lords and Labradors was so simple and easy. They kept us updating at every stage of the process and our product arrived ahead of time which was a nice touch. Can't wait for our new dog to arrive so she can it.
Thanks for your review! Wishing you lots of happiness with your new puppy!
I got the XL crate and bumper. Customer service was fantastic, the crate itself is very good and secure, great size for my Vizsla. The bumper makes it look more comfortable, my Vizsla likes to lean against it. If I could afford it right now I would like the rest of the set because I really like the look of the regency stripe pattern in my room
Lovely and well made cage. It really does look better in silver. I haven’t given this 5 stars as like other have stated some of the edges are sharp. For the price you should have to sand these down your self. Bad design I guess. But hopefully we found all the shape bits and our puppy will be fine.
Wow, what a fantastic company! The customer service I have received from these guys has been amazing. I orders some items for a new puppy and didn’t factor in that it would take more time than usual make and send personalised/ hand made items but I got in touch to ask if they would be with my on time and the team called me, left a message and basically pulled out all the stops to get the items to me in plenty of time. I would recommend them to anyone and they have the best selection of things for doggies! Thank you!!
Lovely selection of products, my dog loved them all!
Not the best crate in the world. Handle fall off so the lock is now useless on one of the crate doors. The locks are really difficult to open with the hook on the end of them. Sadly I didn’t have time to send the crate back due to me needing it ASAP. Delivery time was good and packing. Just not worth the money
So sorry you were not satisfied with your purchase, we're always happy to help on 01790 720900. Please email us at sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk and we can investigate this with you.
They had the crate no one else had and at a totally fair price. Very happy with the quality and our puppy has taken to it with no problems.
Brilliant stuff. Spoilt puppy!
Great cage ideal for our puppy (large) border/Welsh collie
My cocker spaniel pup looks lovely in his harness, great quality, bit too big for him but I’m sure he’ll grow into it very soon!
Thanks for sharing your review. Your pup is so cute!
Recieved my dog crate and cushion and bumper while i still await my crate cover to be delivered im really pleased with the quality of my goods there excellent and exactley as i ordered Janette patterson
lords and Labrador’s box bed , what can I say .. customer service fantastic .. after a little mix up in sizing in which I ordered and which I received due to a web site error it was sorted out straight away after one phone call .. and replacement bed sent out swiftly . The bed itself is absolutely beautiful , well made , good quality , my two dogs love to snuggle together and the size medium is perfect for them , they love the bolster sides to rest their heads , I think I will be ordering a second at some point .. highly recommended by myself and Luna and Ava 🐾
Thank you for your review, we're so glad you love this!
Item received on time staff were very helpful knowledgeable and polite
Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable
Lovely toys. Ideal for puppies going to their new homes. Excellent service. Thank you 😊
Absolutely LOVE the Dog Crate Set in Honey Bee Oil Cloth by Lords & Labradors Silver that I got from Lords&Labradors. Neville my mini dachshund loves it too! I was hesitant at first given the cost. You can get crates much cheaper and just cover with a blanket for the same effect. However, I wanted the crate to look warm and inviting for Neville and to match the decor of the house. I was not disappointed when the crate arrived. Please note the colour is slightly more green than the cream colour in pictures on the website. The quality is superb and for us I think this was well worth the money. Neville loves his crate and settled in straight away.
Thank you for your review, we're so glad you love this!
Really pleased with our puppy crate set. Beautifully made super comfy bed with bumper lining and oil cloth cover in Cosmopolitan. Friendly, helpful customer service. Added bonus the crate comes with a lovely vet fleece liner, which our older dog has decided is his! Counting the sleeps until our tiny pup joins the family.
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.65 based on 226 reviews