Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Not only did the products arrive as described and quickly, the packaging and the attention to detail of the delivery was amazing! Lovely touches!
Love the 3 Christmas dog toys for my 7 year old Springador. He will love them. Quick delivery also.
Thank you so much for the beautiful beds we’ve bought for our puppy - they came so quickly!! Excellent!
What a fantastic company. Made sure my crate arrived on time when puppy's arrival date was brought forward. The crate and cover are superb quality. The cover really does help it to blend in with the furniture. And thank you for his little surprise, he sleeps with it every night x
I wanted a Kong jumbled ball for my border collie and specifically wanted a blue one (as dogs see blue best). I found it was impossible to choose the colour, even directly from Kong. I'd resigned myself to having to take whatever I was given but then found Lords and Labradors!!! I was able to get a blue jumbled which arrived very quickly and as a bonus was in a very nice box...making wrapping much easier....that Xmas sorted! Joy! Thanks for making my dog very happy.
amazing the only website I would ever trust to buy things for my puppy for 😆
Excellent service, very speedy delivery and lovely products. very helpful phone service too. Will definitely use this super company again!
Excellent value for money, fast delivery, great selection of top quality products & the returns process & customer service was very friendly, efficient & helpful. I have a very happy, cosy pug!!
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Only recently found this website and placed just an initial small order. Service and price absolutely excellent - will be buying more.
Wow!! We did a lot of research before buying our new crate.
We found Lords&Labradors to offer the best quality products and service.
Our new puppy crate along with bed, cover and bumper. it looks fantastic and the quality is excellent.
So pleased with this
Placed a large order and didn't receive my delivery confirmation for the next two days so I called their number and was apologetically told they were busier than usual. I was helped very efficiently and kindly and was informed of the status of my order. Their custom bedding is gorgeous, seems like it will last a long time so it's worth the price. I am satisfied with the other products I ordered, some of them were even cheaper on this site than in other places! Will be shopping with them again xx
Bought a slip lead paid for next day delivery received towel mitts, phoned was told someone would call back, used once never again, the fact customer service was shocking and lied was more insulting than sending the wrong item.
Hello Daniel,

I am very sorry that you've had issues with your order. One of our Customer Service team will be giving you a call today to try and sort this out for you. In the meantime if we can help with anything else please do let me know.

Emily
Poor customer service and no communication. Next day delivery never happened. No communication or updates. Ignores emails and direct messages. Avoid!
Absolutely delighted with very helpful customer service. Crate and cover great quality - fits perfectly. Can't praise Lords & Labradors enough. We have a very happy cocker spaniel puppy.
What a terrific company! Not only are the products awesome but the customer service is above and beyond. They totally exceeded my expectations in every way (especially when I messed up my order!). I 100% recommend them. Tim Hickman, Barnstaple, Devon.
Ordered a Ruff and Tumble rope lead for our vizsla, very pleased with service, quick delivery and kept up to date with order and delivery. Love the lead too. Will definitely order again from you.
Thankyou.
Really disappointed, order a particular item online, 5-7day delivery but with royal mail 48 delivery, didnt have a choice in delivery options, so just assumed we qould have to wait 5-7days regardless. Anyway that passed and nothing, check online, out of stock and had heard nothing from seller. Rang to query and refund as found it in the shop. No real explanation for lack of communication, just confirmatin of it being out of stoock and told i should have been notified but inhad nothing and unless i called i doubt i would have heard anything but they had my money. Thankyou for the swift refund. Shame
Hi Terri,

Thank you for your review, I am very sorry that you haven't been completely satisfied with our service, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service so I cannot apologies enough for our lack of communication. We're a very small team and are doing the best we can given the current situation. Please do let me know if there is any way we can help you in the future.

Emily
I ordered a dog gate to arrive by 'next day service' at 11am on Thursday, it arrived Monday afternoon.
There was no e-mail confirmation. They mixed my details up with a Louisa R's (I am Mark H- her name is redacted here for GDPR, which they did not follow when they told me her full name on the phone).
I spoke with 3 people (Adam, Michelle and another female ) - was promised on the 3rd call that another item had been sent to arrive on correct day as I needed it for guests arriving- no item arrived. Customer service was closed all day Saturday and Sunday
I left a 1* review- strangley rather than contact me, Emily asked on her response to the review for me to call her- I've already called 4 times!! It would perhaps be nice for L&L to contact me with an apology rather try try to suppress negative but completely accurate reviews.
Appalling customer service. Still waiting for my failed 'next day delivery'- have called 4 times, spoken to 3 different people, had been assured my item would arrive today (needed today for guests arriving)- still nothing. They had mixed up my address with a complete staranger's name. The business and 'customer service' phone number is CLOSED AT WEEKENDS?!
And you will receive text messages from a number in the USA.
I don't feel my data is either correct or safe with them.
Perhaps not the nice English, customer-focussed business it seems to be?
Hello Helen,

Thank you for getting in touch. I can assure you we are very much based in Lincolnshire in the UK and we only have a team of 4 people in customer services and don't open at the weekends. We are here Monday to Friday if our customers need to contact us either by phone, email LiveChat or WhatsApp. We follow all GDPR guidelines and your data is 100% safe with us. Please do give us a call today and one of the team will be able to assist you.

Emily
Service is quick and products are of good quality
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.64 based on 148 reviews