Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Love the crate covers. Look great
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 19th January 2017
Bought harness for daughters pug, it broke after few weeks. Emailed company. Didn't reply . Not very satisfied with customer service.
Hi Nicola, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please drop me an email on - emily@lordsandlabradors.co.uk and I will see if i can help you. We really to strive to excel with our products and customer service!
Wonderful service , product, delivery and advice. After sales are top notch .
We picked our first family puppy up tonight and thanks to Lords & Labradors, Bailey has a warm, comfortable and well prepared home to come to!
I didn't have the time or the inclination to search about 20 different websites or shops for our puppy products, 1hr or so browsing their site, fee questions on live chat and hey presto !
Bailey seems happy anyway !!
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 18th January 2017 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 18th January 2017 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 18th January 2017
Brilliant service,amazing product,l bought the spotted grey shabby chic crate cover and couldn't be more pleased
Absolute fantastic service and speedy delivery now we can't wait for the new owner to get here we are sure he will love his new home as much as we do for him
Absolutely fantastic quality.
Excellent personal service from start to finish, would recommend this company to anyone
I bought a medium sized crate and a crate for the car for our new puppy along with various other bits and pieces; harness, shampoo, sheepskin. All are good quality and the goods arrived quickly.
Very expensive for what it was - a cage covered with fabric. The bed cushion is off poor quality and its too big for the cage - too high so my dog won't sit on it an edit also isn't 'squishy' enough. When I washed the cover in fairy non bio, the colour faded dramatically so that it no longer matches the cushion cover.

Disappointing and overpriced!
very helpful when I had a query on a product. Reply time to query was very quick, as was delivery. Cannot fault them and the prices are very competitive too.
Top quality item, the cushion and crate cover is very luxurious both my dog and I are delighted with it
Brilliant products and service
Fast service and excellent product - the puppy loves his new crate!
My new rescue dog really loves his bed from Lords and Labradors.
I also love the design, the ease of ordering it online and the speed of the delivery.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 18th January 2017
Great range of quality products.
Great products, well packaged, delivered quickly and great customer service. Definately recommend.
Great products and very friendly and efficient service.
What a lovely website, all our dogs live there new bed. Very cosy and looks brilliant in our house. Really happy with it. Would highly recommend.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 10th November 2016 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 10th November 2016
Lovely products of really high quality and prompt and friendly service.
Lovely website with the best things for your pets
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.64 based on 148 reviews