Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
I received the White Wooden Puppy Play Pen from a separate retailer, although it was sent directly from Lords and Labradors. When it arrived it had clearly been opened and put up before. Fixtures were missing and it was covered in scratches and marks. While arranging it to be sent back, Lords and Labradors told the retailer that I had purchased it from, that they were now out of stock. Then later on that same day, they said that they had 3 new play pens and I would receive one the next day. Then a few hours later they changed again and said that all they had were play pens that were “seconds” and I could have a 25% discount. I think it is very clear judging by the used state in which the first plan pen came that I had already been sent a “second” and charged full price.
Hugely disappointed with the total lack of customer service. Placed an online order over a month ago and am still waiting for part of the order to arrive. Emailed twice for advice on delivery and got a very weak response blaming delays and promising imminent arrival - nothing. Emailed yet again, only to be ignored. Now raising a dispute with credit card company to get my money back - AVOID !!!!!
Ordered a few things for a new puppy on Tuesday, delivered by courier the following day. Fabulous service and goods ordered were as expected, very high quality. Thank you.
Easy to use website and fast delivery. My Springer adores her new toys and are withstanding the heavy chomping she's giving them. Will not hesitate to use this company again as the toys are very good quality.
Fantastic service. Ordered on Sunday and arrived on Tuesday despite Covid - really impressed!
Fantastic service. Fantastic coats! Absolute game changers. My dogs love them and my floors and walls are much cleaner too!! Great value for money.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Extremely happy! Fast shipping and lovely packaging, my pup loves her new toys and treats thank you so much!
Really fantastic website and service. Our products have always arrived within 2-3 days. Our puppy doesn't arrive until the end of the month, but we're all kitted out thanks to L&L! Will definitely keep returning to them for future products.
So so happy LordsandLabradors are the most helpful company I’ve ever dealt with. I have never left a review for a company before but these people went above and beyond..Friendly staff who couldn’t do enough for you. They made sure my crate, bed, cover and toys were with me in plenty of time ready for our new addition. 5 stars will definitely use this company for all our Doggy supplies now on
Placed next day delivery over a week ago and no communication. Yet the website is still advertising next day delivery guaranteed! Please be aware of this.
Lovely product
As described
Perfect for my pet
I ordered Happy Birthday bone for my Jack Russell and it is beautiful. Really, really nicely presented. The quality looks great, too. Can't wait to give it to her on her birthday! Thanks L&L for great service.
So lovely, I ordered a present for a friend's new pup and asked for delivery direct to the new arrival and a note to say who it was from. It reached its destination promptly and no fuss (so pleased it was Royal Mail, they really can deliver everywhere!) and owner and pup both thrilled!
Just received my first order ready for my new little puppy. I'm really impressed with the quality of the items I received. The delivery was super quick. Will definitely be ordering from you again.
First class service and so well priced the items in this store plus it’s a posh title😊😊
I put an order in at the last minute so that we could be ready for the arrival of a pup (short notice from Dogs Trust). The website notes next day delivery but it was just after the Xmas holidays and L&L had a small back log of their hand made bedding. They contacted me both by email and phone and together we came up with a sensible plan - to provide the crate and then the crate cushion with bumper pad coming later. As it was, everything came at the same time, just one day late. I was most impressed with L&L’s comms on this matter, as it kept me fully informed and allowed me to plan. This is an excellent example of how suppliers can proactively keep their customers informed and working together to overcome problems. I would not hesitate to order items from L&L in the future. In addition, the quality of the items is exceptional. Thanks.
We received our bumper for crate today very good quality and cosy for our puppy. Thank you
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 7th January 2020
Excellent company to deal with, from brilliant delivery service to great products. Will defiantly recommend to our new dog friends.

Superb oil cloth crate cover and toy x thanks so much for excellent service and help following my query. 100% recommend. See pics :-)
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 3rd January 2020 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 3rd January 2020
Wow, no hesitation to use this company. Gold crate is awesome quality and I received amazing customer service.
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.64 based on 171 reviews