Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Great products, great service... ‘wuff said!
One of my Labradors, the youngest, has not a thicker coat as the other and with the sudden drop in temperature she was huddled in the corner of the crate. I jokingly said I wonder if you can get bumpers for crates. Yes you can and big enough for our ancient crate that has gone through 2 kittens (got to protect them from the builders we had in for two years, 14 years ago, it was sold as a travelling crate for two Great Danes!!!) and 3 Labrador puppies. The ancient crate looks very smart. Now both Labradors sleep in it with their own pillows, they have chosen their own ends and are very happy. Thanks
I love my purchases from Lord and Labradors, excellent quality and products a little different from the high street products. They arrived quickly after ordering.... Very happy customer.
I can’t praise Lords and Labradors enough for their customer service and helpful staff, they deal with any issues promptly and personally by telephone and immediate email responses.

The quality of the products is stunning. The crate covers and cushions are of a quality similar to heavy fully lined curtains and bespoke home furnishings. Mine unfortunately had a couple of pulls in the fabric and they have kindly offered a full refund or exchange.

I’d most definitely recommend this company and shall purchase from them again.

Big thanks to Becky for her consideration in arranging returns for my elderly parents in my absence.
Best looking cat saucers I have seen in some time! Thank you!
Great products and really quick postage!
I highly recommend Lords & Labradors.
I bought a crate and bumper set (grey with white spots) for my labrador puppy and it is beautiful and very high quality.
When I realised I needed a bigger size they exchanged without any problem - the office were really helpful. Thanks :) I'll definitely use them again x
Super fast delivery and service . There was part of my order that had become out of stock but I had an email straight away and this was resolved very quickly.
The puppy sent blanket i ordered is beautiful too.
I will be using this website again for sure .
I ordered the Cat Washroom by phone from these really friendly and helpful people. It was delivered promptly and was needed for when we moved home. Unfortunately our sale fell through and I contacted Lords & Labradors to ask if there was any way I could obtain a refund from my unopened product - not really thinking there would be. Immediately, they replied to my email to say that a full refund - minus postage - was possible and they organised a collection for me. What amazing customer service! I can’t praise them highly enough and would definitely use them again in the future. Thank you L&L, you deserve your success!
So so pleased with dog crate I purchased. Super quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering more products in the future.
Absolutely fantastic service from Lords and Labradors my crate cover got damaged and I contacted customer services they were unable to repair the cover but made a replacement and shipped it within 24 hrs at a good price! Beautiful products my puppy loves it.
Friendly helpful service, speedy delivery, great quality product (cages) would definitely use Lords and Labradors again.
The most amazing service. Will be returning for all my puppy/dog needs. Thanks you
Overall disappointed with the service, I was sent the wrong goods to start with. once I sent the goods back I got a full refund accept for the postage. I was offered a refund on postage via Pay Pal after I chased and as I don't have a pay pal account no postage was ever received,
My purchases were delivered promptly , in excellent condition , on a day of my choice. Great quality products , would recommend highly.
I recently bought the white wooden dog gate and I am delighted with this product. I was also very impressed with the next day delivery. I would highly recommend this company
placed an order and promptly received communication about the order and delivery. Great product delivered promptly too. Dog seems very happy with it 😎
Great service and a discount voucher
We ordered a crate, bumper, cushion and crate cover set in regency stripe and were incredibly pleased with it all.
Our cockapoo puppy loves his crate and the covers are excellent quality, look great and are very easy to wash.
Unfortunately after only a couple of months one of the bars on the crate broke - which was disappointing given the price and as our puppy is only small. We emailed Lords and Labradors to let them know and they swiftly sent out a replacement crate just 2 days later. Excellent communication and customer service throughout.
Many thanks.
110% pleased with the dog bed and cover I purchased recently. Also the service was efficient and friendly. Can't recommend highly enough.
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.60 based on 143 reviews