Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Placed next day delivery over a week ago and no communication. Yet the website is still advertising next day delivery guaranteed! Please be aware of this.
Lovely product
As described
Perfect for my pet
I ordered Happy Birthday bone for my Jack Russell and it is beautiful. Really, really nicely presented. The quality looks great, too. Can't wait to give it to her on her birthday! Thanks L&L for great service.
So lovely, I ordered a present for a friend's new pup and asked for delivery direct to the new arrival and a note to say who it was from. It reached its destination promptly and no fuss (so pleased it was Royal Mail, they really can deliver everywhere!) and owner and pup both thrilled!
Just received my first order ready for my new little puppy. I'm really impressed with the quality of the items I received. The delivery was super quick. Will definitely be ordering from you again.
First class service and so well priced the items in this store plus it’s a posh title😊😊
I put an order in at the last minute so that we could be ready for the arrival of a pup (short notice from Dogs Trust). The website notes next day delivery but it was just after the Xmas holidays and L&L had a small back log of their hand made bedding. They contacted me both by email and phone and together we came up with a sensible plan - to provide the crate and then the crate cushion with bumper pad coming later. As it was, everything came at the same time, just one day late. I was most impressed with L&L’s comms on this matter, as it kept me fully informed and allowed me to plan. This is an excellent example of how suppliers can proactively keep their customers informed and working together to overcome problems. I would not hesitate to order items from L&L in the future. In addition, the quality of the items is exceptional. Thanks.
We received our bumper for crate today very good quality and cosy for our puppy. Thank you
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 7th January 2020
Excellent company to deal with, from brilliant delivery service to great products. Will defiantly recommend to our new dog friends.

Superb oil cloth crate cover and toy x thanks so much for excellent service and help following my query. 100% recommend. See pics :-)
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 3rd January 2020 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 3rd January 2020
Wow, no hesitation to use this company. Gold crate is awesome quality and I received amazing customer service.
What can I say apart from WOW! Lords and Labradors mentioned that my order would be late due to a hectic black friday but managed to get my order to be way ahead of time. We are picking up our puppy this Friday and L&L escalated my order to make sure the puppy would have everything she needed by then! Exceptional customer service and really went above and beyond. We will be ordering from them again and recommending them to everyone we know with a dog!
I bought the grey spot cushion and matching bumper and I love it customer service is excellent, great price too
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 30th November 2019
I bought the grey spot cushion and bumper for my two little girls (dogs) just Love it....excellent service, great price delivered on time will shop again
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 30th November 2019
Fantastic Company! Gorgeous products. Purchased two drying coats and two bandannas, though I had added the discount code and clearly had not, called and they honoured it. Then I realised they the drying coats were too small, the whole return, replace process was seamless and hassle free. I would 100% recommend them!

P.S: I was happy to pay for the return because the error had been mine and I chose to send it special delivery for speed and security.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 29th November 2019
Amazing customer service, personal advice and recommendations. Lovely and friendly.
Crate and cover came so quick and beautifully packaged 😊
Best company I have ever dealt with, the service was very prompt, quicker than anticipated and they were even kind enough to put a little gift in for my little pooch due to there being an issue with stock originally.
I have ordered from this site twice now. Firstly, the site is so quick and easy to use and my delivery literally came within 2 days. The products are top quality and so unique. I will deffinately use this site again as I can treat my cats, my pet lover friends or even myself to the products!! Thank you.
Ordered the large deluxe gold crate on Friday and it arrived on Saturday morning. Great service and top quality product. I’m a first time customer and couldn’t be more pleased. Would definitely buy from them again.
Great products, great service... ‘wuff said!
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.60 based on 142 reviews