Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Recently received my puppy’s bed. Very stylish, super comfy... we both had a lovely snooze (purchased the XXL)
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Ziggy loves his new bed. Super comfy, very stylish & large enough for me to sleep on too! :)
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 11th August 2020
We received our beautiful puppy crate and bedding in the duck design
On Monday very impressed with everything the delivery the help over phone (my first puppy in 30years)
The quality of everything is first class
Well done lords and Labradors
And thank you for making the start of a new adventure for me with my new friend the puppy (sweep)
A exciting and happy start
In my next chapter in my life
❤️❤️
I am new to the dog world and was drawn to L&L on account of their website and the products they offer. Firstly, Louise was extremely helpful and friendly when I called for advice on what to order, she created an excellent impression. Then Rebecca called to discuss delivery, to work around my impending holiday dates. I thought I would have to wait for a few weeks but Rebeca was able to offer delivery within a few days - and in fact the items all arrived the next day - thank you! Super impressed by this company, by their communications throughout, and by the quality of their products. I hope to complete the range when pup arrives. Thank you Louise, Rebeca and Michelle for your help. 10/10 from me.
Brilliant
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Excellent service and super fast delivery. Two very happy dogs, love their new toys especially the squeaky ones! Thank you.
I have nothing but great things to say about Lords & Labradors. AMAZING customer service and the quickest next day delivery. Dog and cat parents be sure to check them out!
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Great products as well as choice. Super fast delivery.
Ordered a simple dog basket to match my crate had left it a week then called to see what Is happening With it and miraculously the bed has just arrived with them today !!!!! Will
not offer to let me have a Saturday Delivery which I find appalling the customers services really lets this company down . I will not order from these again really unimpressed .
Great service!
Good customer service. Biscuit tin was late so they sent Basil a lovely pheasant teddy! Very happy
I recently purchased the Good Boy Floating Rubber Ball On a Rope And the KONG Patches Cordz Kangaroo for my 6 month old puppy and I am really disappointed with the quality of the items. She has managed to chew both ears off The kangaroo within 24 hours and chewed through the rope on the ball on a rope toy. I just expect more durability from these toys as they are designed for dogs after all. The delivery of the items from Lords & Labradors was very quick though so definitely no complaints there.
I received the White Wooden Puppy Play Pen from a separate retailer, although it was sent directly from Lords and Labradors. When it arrived it had clearly been opened and put up before. Fixtures were missing and it was covered in scratches and marks. While arranging it to be sent back, Lords and Labradors told the retailer that I had purchased it from, that they were now out of stock. Then later on that same day, they said that they had 3 new play pens and I would receive one the next day. Then a few hours later they changed again and said that all they had were play pens that were “seconds” and I could have a 25% discount. I think it is very clear judging by the used state in which the first plan pen came that I had already been sent a “second” and charged full price.
Hugely disappointed with the total lack of customer service. Placed an online order over a month ago and am still waiting for part of the order to arrive. Emailed twice for advice on delivery and got a very weak response blaming delays and promising imminent arrival - nothing. Emailed yet again, only to be ignored. Now raising a dispute with credit card company to get my money back - AVOID !!!!!
Ordered a few things for a new puppy on Tuesday, delivered by courier the following day. Fabulous service and goods ordered were as expected, very high quality. Thank you.
Easy to use website and fast delivery. My Springer adores her new toys and are withstanding the heavy chomping she's giving them. Will not hesitate to use this company again as the toys are very good quality.
Fantastic service. Ordered on Sunday and arrived on Tuesday despite Covid - really impressed!
Fantastic service. Fantastic coats! Absolute game changers. My dogs love them and my floors and walls are much cleaner too!! Great value for money.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Extremely happy! Fast shipping and lovely packaging, my pup loves her new toys and treats thank you so much!
Really fantastic website and service. Our products have always arrived within 2-3 days. Our puppy doesn't arrive until the end of the month, but we're all kitted out thanks to L&L! Will definitely keep returning to them for future products.
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.60 based on 143 reviews