Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

Cristel
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Jayne Jackson
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Quick delivery, gorgeous quality. The outlet is fab for almost perfect products!
Excellent service, very happy will definitely order from them again.
Quality items, though a little pricey. Great information on website. Well packaged items and quick delivery times.
Absolutely good quality and stylish, Can’t fault it at all. You get what you pay for! I’ve not been able to use it yet as my puppy arrives in 3 weeks but I’m sure she will feel happy and comfortable in her new crate!
The quality is unbelievable it is just amazing i wish your company had been around when i got my Golden Retriever she is now 11 years. My New puppy arrives on the 16th of August oh my goodness is she going have a luxury bed . The quality is that good i have ordered the Golden her very own cushion so she is not left out thank you for such excellent service . Mrs Gail Bradford
Over 1 month ago I ordered a dog coat that was delivered in the incorrect colour. When I got in touch with Sales to ask for a replacement they were initially helpful and promised they would send me the correct item. I had sent back the incorrect coat with the label that was provided to me, however, unfortunately I never received the correct dog coat. For the past 2 days I have not received any responses anymore on that matter and the company seems to ignore that I haven’t received the new coat. They claim there was proof of delivery, however, the proof they were showing only refers to the delivery of the incorrect coat that was sent back to the company. Really frustrated about the poor customer experience and that I have paid over 50 pounds for a coat that I still haven’t received.
Our 5 month old German shepherd puppy loved her treats from lord and labradors. We will definitely be purchasing again. Delivery was very very quick.
Great website. Plenty of good quality products with some savings on selected items. Items received were well packed and returns information was well presented with high quality booklet and envelope.
Fast shipping, good value, great selection of products. Packaging was lovely and pup was very happy!
I bought everything I needed from L&L for our new puppy, I couldn't be happier with the friendly customer service, products and delivery, this was my first order but won't be my last x
The crates are so well made and more substantial than others! Customer service and delivery arrangements were brilliant.
Our puppies crate is just perfect, he has slept through the night since it arrives. It is super cost and looks much nicer in our house than a metal crate with just a bed in it
Prompt delivery and high quality product. I will definitely use Lords and Labradors for future purchases for my dog.
Wow what can I say great products great service and excellent customer service . I have bought several things for our new puppy everything has been perfect except for two items which she chewed up in five seconds . I wrote to tell them to perhaps say not so suitable for a puppy chewer I wasn't complaining just pointing out . However the next day I received an email to say they would happily replace the items and they did just like that . Lovely friendly company good prices too and beautifully packaged . Callie our pup thinks every parcel that arrives is for her now 😂
Lords & Labradors provided me with all the things I needed to welcome a new cocker spaniel puppy in my home. We haven't travelled as much as we would normally but I couldn't have done without the crate, first bed and vet fleece which he has seemed very happy in since day one and helped immeasurably with his house training.
Prompt delivery and product exactly as per description.
Excellent I would highly recommend
High quality product but customer service disappointing and unfriendly.
The quality of the packaging was very good. Our kittens love the products we ordered. Overall seems to be a good store.
I haven received my order and no one has returned to me about it
Hi, so sorry you haven't received your order. Please contact us on 01790 720900 or sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk and we can look into this for you ASAP!
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.65 based on 249 reviews