Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
I ordered a dog gate to arrive by 'next day service' at 11am on Thursday, it arrived Monday afternoon.
There was no e-mail confirmation. They mixed my details up with a Louisa R's (I am Mark H- her name is redacted here for GDPR, which they did not follow when they told me her full name on the phone).
I spoke with 3 people (Adam, Michelle and another female ) - was promised on the 3rd call that another item had been sent to arrive on correct day as I needed it for guests arriving- no item arrived. Customer service was closed all day Saturday and Sunday
I left a 1* review- strangley rather than contact me, Emily asked on her response to the review for me to call her- I've already called 4 times!! It would perhaps be nice for L&L to contact me with an apology rather try try to suppress negative but completely accurate reviews.
Appalling customer service. Still waiting for my failed 'next day delivery'- have called 4 times, spoken to 3 different people, had been assured my item would arrive today (needed today for guests arriving)- still nothing. They had mixed up my address with a complete staranger's name. The business and 'customer service' phone number is CLOSED AT WEEKENDS?!
And you will receive text messages from a number in the USA.
I don't feel my data is either correct or safe with them.
Perhaps not the nice English, customer-focussed business it seems to be?
Hello Helen,

Thank you for getting in touch. I can assure you we are very much based in Lincolnshire in the UK and we only have a team of 4 people in customer services and don't open at the weekends. We are here Monday to Friday if our customers need to contact us either by phone, email LiveChat or WhatsApp. We follow all GDPR guidelines and your data is 100% safe with us. Please do give us a call today and one of the team will be able to assist you.

Best wishes,
Emily
1. Upon my query, we were told in writing that swapping the standard silver crate with a golden crate was possible simply by "making a note"
2. We proceeded exactly as per 1., yet the wrong crate was delivered. The fabric was also stained.
3. Customer service told us they would schedule pick up, but nothing happened.
4. Michelle, the manager, took over and tried to blame us for having ordered the wrong colour, trying to charge us with return fees.
Cannot recommend, or just totally incompetent staff there
Hello,

I am very sorry that you aren't completely happy with the service we have provided. We really do pride ourselves on giving the best customer service possible.

I would really appreciate if you could send over an email to sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk or call us on 01790 720 900 so that we can do our best to resolve this for you as quickly as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,
Emily
Service is quick and products are of good quality
Got a bespoke orthopaedic mattress made for @denzelmimiaturedachsund (ig) and he just loves it. Great service great product Thank you so much for taking care of my puppy./me. Lee &Denzel xx
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Wow! What a wonderful change to find a company that really takes pride in what it does. I came across L&L yesterday, and they had some specific dog toys I wanted as gifts. They were much cheaper than anywhere else, so I ordered, but as always with a company I haven't used before, I did wonder whether I'd receive them safely. I needn't have worried - less that 24 hours later, I received a beautifully packed parcel with all of my items in perfect condition! The attention to detail is much appreciated and it was a real pleasure to receive my parcel, it felt like getting a gift. Thank you very much! I will definitely be shopping with you again.
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the second mattress we have brought from you in the last couple of weeks... the first was for the boot of our car but was such a hit with Lucy, the German Shepard that we had to get one for the lounge, and as you can see as soon as I unwrapped she sat straight down so I had to share a picture with you. I would highly recommend your company for quality and service.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 17th August 2020
I have a very large crate for which I required a custom-made cover, quite different from the L&L standard design. The cover arrived yesterday - prompt delivery, well packaged - and I am delighted, it’s exactly what I’d requested. Thank you!
Excellent service, products were received in good time, excellent packaging and were beautifully presented. Very competitive prices.
Recently received my puppy’s bed. Very stylish, super comfy... we both had a lovely snooze (purchased the XXL)
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Ziggy loves his new bed. Super comfy, very stylish & large enough for me to sleep on too! :)
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 11th August 2020
We received our beautiful puppy crate and bedding in the duck design
On Monday very impressed with everything the delivery the help over phone (my first puppy in 30years)
The quality of everything is first class
Well done lords and Labradors
And thank you for making the start of a new adventure for me with my new friend the puppy (sweep)
A exciting and happy start
In my next chapter in my life
❤️❤️
I am new to the dog world and was drawn to L&L on account of their website and the products they offer. Firstly, Louise was extremely helpful and friendly when I called for advice on what to order, she created an excellent impression. Then Rebecca called to discuss delivery, to work around my impending holiday dates. I thought I would have to wait for a few weeks but Rebeca was able to offer delivery within a few days - and in fact the items all arrived the next day - thank you! Super impressed by this company, by their communications throughout, and by the quality of their products. I hope to complete the range when pup arrives. Thank you Louise, Rebeca and Michelle for your help. 10/10 from me.
Brilliant
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Excellent service and super fast delivery. Two very happy dogs, love their new toys especially the squeaky ones! Thank you.
I have nothing but great things to say about Lords & Labradors. AMAZING customer service and the quickest next day delivery. Dog and cat parents be sure to check them out!
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Great products as well as choice. Super fast delivery.
Ordered a simple dog basket to match my crate had left it a week then called to see what Is happening With it and miraculously the bed has just arrived with them today !!!!! Will
not offer to let me have a Saturday Delivery which I find appalling the customers services really lets this company down . I will not order from these again really unimpressed .
Great service!
Good customer service. Biscuit tin was late so they sent Basil a lovely pheasant teddy! Very happy
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.65 based on 132 reviews