Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Lovely toys. Ideal for puppies going to their new homes. Excellent service. Thank you 😊
Absolutely LOVE the Dog Crate Set in Honey Bee Oil Cloth by Lords & Labradors Silver that I got from Lords&Labradors. Neville my mini dachshund loves it too!

I was hesitant at first given the cost. You can get crates much cheaper and just cover with a blanket for the same effect. However, I wanted the crate to look warm and inviting for Neville and to match the decor of the house. I was not disappointed when the crate arrived. Please note the colour is slightly more green than the cream colour in pictures on the website. The quality is superb and for us I think this was well worth the money. Neville loves his crate and settled in straight away.
Really pleased with our puppy crate set. Beautifully made super comfy bed with bumper lining and oil cloth cover in Cosmopolitan. Friendly, helpful customer service.

Added bonus the crate comes with a lovely vet fleece liner, which our older dog has decided is his!

Counting the sleeps until our tiny pup joins the family.
Brilliant
Excellent customer service. Products are all well made and quality is excellent! Cream Puppy bed is just so soft and I can’t wait for my Mabel to arrive!!
Really excellent service and quality! We ordered a crate cover and the team made sure that it arrived in time for the homecoming of our puppy! Above and beyond! And the toys we ordered were great quality and the site is really nicely curated. We loved the products and the service.
Nice cage, does the job perfect
Speedy delivery, well made, perfect for my rottie, she loves it, has plenty of room, easy to clean. Def recommend this
My British grey kitten is loving her new trendy felt scandi inspired bed , scratch ball and scratching bowl from lords & labradors. I can’t recommend the service and products highly enough . I have been telling my family and friends with pets about the site & they will be ordering too . Thank you
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Fit for a canine king!
I absolutely love Lord & Labradors! Superb website with lovely products which are all competitively priced. Their crate covers, cushions and other accessories are beautifully made. When I called them up to discuss the tailor-made covers they offer, I spoke to Louise who was incredibly helpful, polite and friendly and offered some great advice! As a first timer puppy owner, this is exactly what I needed. Thank you to all the team at Lords & Labradors- I am already a big fan!
Excellent customer service, prompt delivery
Great experience buying from L&L. The chesterfield dog sofa bed is gorgeous! Overall great customer experience, they really do care!
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Extremely happy, excellent products and wonderful customer service! Will definitely be buying from Lords & Labradors again in the future :)
Lovely products, fantastic service
Great and easy way of using the website, great customer service as had an issue of something not recieved due to out of stock so contacted them and they sorted it straight away. Quick delivery and products well made deffo reccomend
Our puppy loves her pup bed and matching cover. It provides a cosy and safe space for her, all while somehow making a crate look nice in our living room!
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Received my order with no problems
I loved the item. It was a great price. Delivery was quick and the item came beautifully packaged. Would recommend. x
I have had more than one mishap with Lords & Labrador. The first order took over a month, when I chased this up I was told the product was out of stock and then it appeared within the week — ok.
Then I ordered a crate bumper and cushion which was covered in black marks as if it had been on a storage cupboard floor for a long time but this product was in the sale and I assumed this was why, after washing the cushion I was not happy with the quality so I sent back the whole order to which I was refused a refund as a result of the black marks which were blamed on me and the fact I had washed the cushion which meant is was used. This wasn’t a cheap order and I was not happy with this lack of customer care and service but I guess it was my mistake for not flagging a complaint as soon as I received the order even though I sent it back within days, also paying £15 to do so and I wrote a letter within the return explaining the markings.
I was basically told I was lying and that the marks must have been my own doing and given an option of either accepting the product back to which I declined or having a credit note.

All in all I am happy with most of the products I have purchased bar the cushion and crate bumper however it’s a shame to have had this experience especially when so excited having a new puppy to treat.
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.65 based on 209 reviews