Lords & Labradors Reviews

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

The Grange, Dalby Road, Partney, LINCS

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy

Jane
"I ordered the Cosmopolitan Oil Cloth crate cover and bed. Plus a Bumper. They all fit the crate perfectly and are very well made. My dog is lovely and cosy 😊 🐢🐾🐾"
"Beautiful cover and cushion sets received quickly we ordered the regency cover and we got excellent customer service helping us with the sizing as we already had a crate , a lovely touch adding treats too thank you"
"Milo loves his new bed. All curled up after a long walk"
"The most amazing service. Will be returning for all my puppy/dog needs. Thanks you"
"Overall disappointed with the service, I was sent the wrong goods to start with. once I sent the goods back I got a full refund accept for the postage. I was offered a refund on postage via Pay Pal after I chased and as I don't have a pay pal account no postage was ever received,"
"My purchases were delivered promptly , in excellent condition , on a day of my choice. Great quality products , would recommend highly."
"I recently bought the white wooden dog gate and I am delighted with this product. I was also very impressed with the next day delivery. I would highly recommend this company"
"placed an order and promptly received communication about the order and delivery. Great product delivered promptly too. Dog seems very happy with it 😎"
"Great service and a discount voucher"
"We ordered a crate, bumper, cushion and crate cover set in regency stripe and were incredibly pleased with it all. Our cockapoo puppy loves his crate and the covers are excellent quality, look great and are very easy to wash. Unfortunately after only a couple of months one of the bars on the crate broke - which was disappointing given the price and as our puppy is only small. We emailed Lords and Labradors to let them know and they swiftly sent out a replacement crate just 2 days later. Excellent communication and customer service throughout. Many thanks."
"110% pleased with the dog bed and cover I purchased recently. Also the service was efficient and friendly. Can't recommend highly enough."
"Just purchased the grey slide aside crate very good quality and well made looks perfect in my living room,fast delivery and great service would recommend this product my dog loves it 🐢"
"Very quick delivery. Questions answered quickly and any problems dealt with straight away."
"They sent my goods very quickly, with a treat inside for my dog too! Lovely products, one not so robust but that's down to my border terrier. Can't wait to buy a bed from them, they look beautiful!"
"We recently bought the dog crate with the white wooden crate cover which arrived very speedily, and was so easy to construct. Finally, it looks marvellous in our lounge. We are delighted with the ease of every stage from start to finish. I will definitely recommend Lords and Labradors."
"Excellant quality and fast free delivery"
"Great product, quick delivery"
"Brilliant quality products. Excellent service. A delight to purchase from start to receiving the goods"
"Extremely satisfied with the service. Delivered within a couple of days. Excellent quality and looks great. Well worth the money."
"Really helpful - online chat was very informative and friendly as well. Product arrived within 48 hours."
"Lovely girl end of phone Emily Shields, helped me to order the right size of crate and all my other items for my new two cockapoo girl puppies , nothing was too much trouble and she made it a very enjoyable experience , absolutely delighted with everything I ordered very good quality and cannot wait to use them for the puppies . ????"
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.85 based on 71 reviews