Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Amanda Punter
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Deborah O
My Labrador gets so excited about getting a liver treat, they're certainly one of her favourites. Quick delivery.
Very fast service and friendly.
I’ve just received the Desert Wash Speckled Bowls and love them. I have 3 dogs so got one in each colour and straight away they knew they were for them! I love the fact that they’re lightweight but still have the silicone stoppers on the bottom to prevent them sliding around. Quick delivery and packaged brilliantly so will definitely be ordering from you again! Thank you!
I have had a really bad experience with the customer service of this company which I would not expect from a 'luxury brand'- with the price tag to match. The collar I ordered did not fit my Cavapoo, despite her neck size matching up with the description on the website, and upon exchanging, the smaller collar also did not fit- there is a vast gap between sizes and also between the size description on the website and the real-life product. It is quite ridiculous that there isn't a collar size that fits this very popular dog breed.

Despite this obvious flaw in the product, I was not offered a full refund for the matching lead that I had ordered, because it was not in the original packaging. It is outrageous that we are having to cover the cost of re-fixing a tag when it was perfectly reasonable of us to remove the tag for the lead on the assumption that one of your collars would fit a Cavapoo. As a purported luxury brand this situation is unacceptable service, hence this review.
Excellent price (cheaper than anywhere else I could find) and quick delivery.
I ordered a little buddy warm bear for my new puppy, and it is absolutely beautiful. The quality is amazing and I'm sure my new puppy will love it.
Excellent customer service!
My parcel for a friend’s dog went astray and when I emailed them they issued a refund immediately.
Thoroughly recommend this company.
Can I just take the time to thank you so so much for the prompt service in making and despatching our new dog bed cover. Unfortunately we lost one of our doggies in early December and we are getting a puppy tomorrow as a new friend and brother to our other doggie. I did not want the new doggie to be on the same bed as our late doggie as we are still heartbroken but the bed was in good condition so we decided to just change the cover. I rang and explained it was short notice and ordered the cover on 21 Dec and you are amazing getting it made and delivered to us today just before our pup arrives tomorrow. Thank you so so much. I have promised our other doggie a brand new bed when his needs replacing and brought him a lovely polar bear from your toy range so he doesn’t feel left out tomorrow. Thank you. Everything is top quality.
Swift delivery and great product which will brighten up a plain dull crate making it look cosy and attractive.
We placed an order for crate set before our puppy arrived. Service was prompt and packaged beautifully. The goods are great quality and I am sure our puppy will love her new bed. We also received a free Christmas gift for her which I am sure she will love.
We will purchase from Lords and labs again!!
Excellent service. Delivered in time for Sandys first birthday .Care had been taken to wrap her toy.
Thank you .My new go to for anything in the future.
Super selection, fast delivery, outstanding presentation and packaging!
I placed an order on line for delivery in Spain and have nothing but praise for the service and goods that I received. The website and ordering system was easy to use, tracking and delivery was prompt and efficient and the products exceeded my expectations. The dog crate is much sturdier and better quality than any I had seen in pet shops and the made to measure covers are adorable, excellent quality fabric and beautifully made. I am thrilled with my purchases .
Reggie and Oakley are delighted with their new drying coats .

Excellent and very quick service many thanks
I ordered goods on the 17th of November, no receipt or email to confirm that I had paid. After 10 days I queried my purchase by email, no answer.
The live chat on their website says that they are away! Excellent!
I'd like my money back please!
Hi Laurie,

I am very sorry you aren't happy with your experience with us. Please could you give us a call on 01790 720900 as I am having a bit of trouble finding your order!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
The L&L Team
We are sooo over the moon with our crate set! The quality is stunning and our puppy loves her new Den. The delivery was so quick aswell. Highly recommend Lords and labradors!!
Thank you so much for our fabulous delivery! The Christmas outfits we chose for our miniature pigs are amazing and we can't wait to dress them up! The outfits arrived so quickly and your packaging is beautiful!
Super fast delivery and absolutely gorgeous crate set!
Not only did the products arrive as described and quickly, the packaging and the attention to detail of the delivery was amazing! Lovely touches!
Love the 3 Christmas dog toys for my 7 year old Springador. He will love them. Quick delivery also.
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.63 based on 166 reviews