Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Dawn Taylor
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Dawn Taylor
More Photos & Videos
I have been emailing and trying to find out shipping and delivery status for several days and have not received any response. I just need to know when. We already have our puppies.
Although the items that came were fine and suitable for my puppy. The shipping and customer service is terrible. I had emailed Lords & Labradors twice about my purchases 3 weeks ago.
Fantastic service. Fantastic coats! Absolute game changers. My dogs love them and my floors and walls are much cleaner too!! Great value for money.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Extremely happy! Fast shipping and lovely packaging, my pup loves her new toys and treats thank you so much!
Really fantastic website and service. Our products have always arrived within 2-3 days. Our puppy doesn't arrive until the end of the month, but we're all kitted out thanks to L&L! Will definitely keep returning to them for future products.
So so happy LordsandLabradors are the most helpful company I’ve ever dealt with. I have never left a review for a company before but these people went above and beyond..Friendly staff who couldn’t do enough for you. They made sure my crate, bed, cover and toys were with me in plenty of time ready for our new addition. 5 stars will definitely use this company for all our Doggy supplies now on
Placed next day delivery over a week ago and no communication. Yet the website is still advertising next day delivery guaranteed! Please be aware of this.
Lovely product
As described
Perfect for my pet
I ordered Happy Birthday bone for my Jack Russell and it is beautiful. Really, really nicely presented. The quality looks great, too. Can't wait to give it to her on her birthday! Thanks L&L for great service.
So lovely, I ordered a present for a friend's new pup and asked for delivery direct to the new arrival and a note to say who it was from. It reached its destination promptly and no fuss (so pleased it was Royal Mail, they really can deliver everywhere!) and owner and pup both thrilled!
Just received my first order ready for my new little puppy. I'm really impressed with the quality of the items I received. The delivery was super quick. Will definitely be ordering from you again.
First class service and so well priced the items in this store plus it’s a posh title😊😊
I put an order in at the last minute so that we could be ready for the arrival of a pup (short notice from Dogs Trust). The website notes next day delivery but it was just after the Xmas holidays and L&L had a small back log of their hand made bedding. They contacted me both by email and phone and together we came up with a sensible plan - to provide the crate and then the crate cushion with bumper pad coming later. As it was, everything came at the same time, just one day late. I was most impressed with L&L’s comms on this matter, as it kept me fully informed and allowed me to plan. This is an excellent example of how suppliers can proactively keep their customers informed and working together to overcome problems. I would not hesitate to order items from L&L in the future. In addition, the quality of the items is exceptional. Thanks.
We received our bumper for crate today very good quality and cosy for our puppy. Thank you
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 7th January 2020
Excellent company to deal with, from brilliant delivery service to great products. Will defiantly recommend to our new dog friends.

Superb oil cloth crate cover and toy x thanks so much for excellent service and help following my query. 100% recommend. See pics :-)
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 3rd January 2020 Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 3rd January 2020
Wow, no hesitation to use this company. Gold crate is awesome quality and I received amazing customer service.
What can I say apart from WOW! Lords and Labradors mentioned that my order would be late due to a hectic black friday but managed to get my order to be way ahead of time. We are picking up our puppy this Friday and L&L escalated my order to make sure the puppy would have everything she needed by then! Exceptional customer service and really went above and beyond. We will be ordering from them again and recommending them to everyone we know with a dog!
I bought the grey spot cushion and matching bumper and I love it customer service is excellent, great price too
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 30th November 2019
I bought the grey spot cushion and bumper for my two little girls (dogs) just Love it....excellent service, great price delivered on time will shop again
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 30th November 2019