Lords & Labradors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lords & Labradors
Lords & Labradors Review Product: All for Paws Interactives Dog Hyper Fetch Milo loves it and wants to play all the time.
Read Lords & Labradors Reviews

01790720900

sales@lordsandlabradors.co.uk

Midville Grange Farm
Midville
Boston

Tell us how Lords & Labradors made you happy
Ordered multiple items at the beginning of October. I waited over 2 months for these to be delivered, even though I was told they would be here a week later. I asked for a refund as they hadn’t been delivered, the next day the items were shipped. However, I have yet to receive my refund as asked for.
We've bought a few things for our new pup over the last 4 months. Nice quality products, nice people to deal with and the website has an upmarket feel, but sometimes we feel more as if we're dealing with used car salesmen. Their marketing approach is really off-putting. Too many special deals that last for a few days and are then repeated a couple of weeks later, we are bombarded with marketing emails and it's been even worse since we downloaded their app, with all the Push notifications that are just annoying. It's gradually driving us away and we've ended up deliberately making purchases from alternative suppliers because we find their approach so intrusive. Black Friday has been the worst - messages every 2 or 3 hours some days. Attempts to block the notifications have been ignored (do they even understand GDPR?) so we're now blocking their emails directly and marking them as Spam. We loved them originally but whatever you do, don't give them permission to target you for marketing, you'll regret it. They need to decide if they are an up market quality e-retailer or a cheap and cheerful market stall. We just want to be left in peace.....
I recently bought an Ellie-Bo Puppy Play pen from Lords & Labradors, with which I am delighted. It is of a sturdy construction and easy to assemble (no instructions needed). I like the fact that the pen can be made into different shapes to suit the space available and can be extended using the 2-panel extension kit. Although perhaps intended mainly for indoor use, the pen could also be used outdoors. I have been particularly impressed by the excellent, personal customer service at Lords & Labradors - one really feels valued as a customer. I reported a small manufacturing defect in one of the panels of the pen: Cyan responded to my email within the hour and dispatched a replacement the same day. Although I had been tempted to buy a slightly cheaper product from one of the 'bulk' internet retailers, that sell everything from garden sheds to electric shavers, I was concerned (from reading their reviews) that they might not be so helpful in the event of a problem. I opted instead to make my purchase from a company that openly displays its physical address on its website and is dedicated to (and clearly loves) pets. I am so pleased I made this decision and would encourage anyone thinking of buying from Lords & Labradors to go ahead in complete confidence they are buying high-quality goods and will receive a first-class customer service.
Appalling service. On 1/11, I ordered two items, one of which had an estimated dispatch date on 4/11, based on the website. I paid for next day delivery. As at 10/11, we’ve received nothing! I’ve emailed twice, with no response. A generic mail shot was sent to us on 7/11, saying they had issues with getting orders out on time. Perhaps if the delays had been made clear at time of order, I wouldn’t have used this website. More than anything, I’m frustrated that payment is taken immediately at time of order and it’s not immediately apparent how to cancel my order: most organisations do not charge until time of dispatch. I will not be ordering from here again and will be discouraging others from using the website, based on our experience.
Received our order and it was wrapped like a luxury gift! The crate, crate cover (oil cloth)and puppy starter pack are all excellent quality. I had asked to match the bedding inside the starter pack to my crate cover and the order was fulfilled with absolutely no problems. Arrived within 3 days of ordering. Looks lovely in our living room and ready for the arrival of our newest family member! Will definitely buy again from this site! Thank you!
I bought a square tweed dog bed and my border terrier absolutely loves it. Although expensive it is the best bed he has ever had and he uses it all the time. The quality is extremely good. Goods arrived the next day in a rather huge box. I have used the company for other things too and their customer service is excellent - easily contactable, friendly and efficient. I like to support small family firms and shall certainly continue to use Lords and Labradors for high quality, reasonable prices and excellent customer service.
The product I bought was a Ruffwear harness. My dog already has one and it is great, we wanted a spare for when one is dirty or wet. This was the cheapest I could find. The website was easy to negotiate, easy to pay and prompt delivery. I am sure I will buy again from you in the future 👍
The products sold are of high quality and sturdy, though on the expensive side. I will buy again and recommend. So far my puppy has been enjoying the crate with cushion and hope it lasts!
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 5th October 2021
Although I ordered the wrong size drying coats for my two labs, the product is such a good quality, quickly dispatched. After realising my error on sizing I found the customer service excellent and an easy system with regular updates for returning the coats. I am currently looking forward to receiving the correct coats. Such a lovely product.
My new puppy loves his pen. Already assembled. Easy latch to screw on. Heavy weight so cannot be pushed around by puppy
I ordered a Hurtta harness at a great price and had notification that it was despatched in no time. The box it was delivered in and the way everything, including the accompanying paperwork was presented made me smile. If this is a reflection of the company and the people, then I am very impressed.
Excellent dog bed and very comfortable. There was a glitch with the online ordering but having rung them I received great customer service and sorted out the issue with minimum fuss.
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 3rd October 2021
Slow delivery. Item is a fleece material but feels very thin and poor quality. Not at all what I was expecting from ordering from this site- very disappointed.
Very nice selection for my kitten. The items came very fast and very nicely and sustainably packaged. I will definitely order again!
Very good price well packaged and delivered fast what more can I say excellent service thanks and woof woof from my happy dogs :)
Very satisfied with overall quality and Service, the delivery was very fast. Overall very satisfied
Great product, well priced, well packaged and swift delivery. Full marks and well done Lords and Labradors - I will definitely be back soon! Highly recommended!
High quality and delivered with care, very nice packaging
Lords & Labradors 5 star review on 30th September 2021
Lovely heartbeat buddy and carrier for bringing my new pup home. Arrived in no time. Both great quality items. The packaging was fab too. Just looking at beds now… I feel this will be my ‘go-to’ shop for my little fur baby. Thank you
What an amazing company I have discovered. I needed express delivery last minute on personalised items and they were happy to arrange this for me, when my order arrived today I was so impressed with the beautiful boxing and the quality of the items. This will be my go to company for our little pooch!
Lords & Labradors is rated 4.63 based on 289 reviews