Loot Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Loot

How would you rate Loot?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dalene Oosthuizen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Loot in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dalene Oosthuizen
"Immediate replies on emails, received confirmation or orders immediately after payment has been made as well as expected date of delivery, which is usually before that date. In all the years I have been ordering books from them on a monthly (sometimes more frequently) basis, have I had any problems with their service or products."
Janine Mary Hansen
"It's always a pleasure ordering books through Loot.com. The ordering process is very easy to follow and the books are delivered promptly. Their follow-up service is also excellent and at all times you know what is happening with your order. Thank you Loot.com!"
Loot is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews