Loop Workplace Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loop Workplace Furniture
Read Loop Workplace Furniture Reviews

About Loop Workplace Furniture:

At Loop we strive to provide exceptional service every-time, and we take pride in providing our clients with high-quality office and workplace furniture that is stylish, well built and provides great value for money.

Based in sunny Somerset we deliver and install nationwide.

We are constantly adding new products to our range, bringing together furniture from a wide range of high quality manufacturers and making it available to buy online at an affordable price.

hello@loopfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Loop Workplace Furniture made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Near impossible to get in touch for about two weeks. When they eventually got back to me they said item out of stock so I ordered another colour. Received next day. Probably could have let me know quicker. Desk is easy to assemble and solid.
We are very impressed with the service we received. This included prompt response to email questions and provided an excellent alternative suggestion when out original choice of desk was out of stock. Delivery person was very good. Thank you so much for all your help.
Communication virtually nil. Wasted 10 days waiting for stock to arrive, asked for updates etc. by telephone and email but none forthcoming. Cancelled order. Ordered similar item elsewhere, delivered 2 days later, even in these difficult times, some companies keep you in the 'loop'
Good value for money - assembly was very easy
I have bought computer desk on 22/03/2020 after paymenCore6 Narrow Cantilever Desk
Walnut / Silver / 800mm x 600mm
Shipping Free
VAT £15.58
Total £93.48
Order updates
You’ll get shipping and delivery updates by email and text.
But never get any emails of phone call .
I have contact them by more than 5 emails but no answer and I have conact them by phone yesterday 30?03/2020 and they informed me they will back to me by email of phone but nothing yet.
today is 31/03/2020 and I can wait another 2 weeks just need they let know but I think they ignored me for good .
very poor service and I never ever try buy from them .
Items very good quality.
Excellent communication. Desk arrived when promised. The quality was first glass
First class service, highly recommended.
Great service, thanks very much
Very comfortable chair with arms, well designed to allow people to sit without back discomfort for long periods. Very nice colour, too. The particular items we bought were markedly cheaper than much of the competition.
Fast delivery, good quality product
Very happy with the the order process and the final product.
The table was really easy to assemble and looks perfect in our boardroom.
Sean at Loop Furniture was very knowledgeable and provided an excellent customer service.
Definitely recommend this company
Excellent service & value for money
The chair I ordered was delivered the next day and I was charged the advertised price which was a good deal.
Order came promptly and good quality.
decent quality, looks very well. Did have a small scuff on the surface due to transport.
Loop Workplace Furniture is rated 4.35 based on 17 reviews