Loop Workplace Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loop Workplace Furniture
Read Loop Workplace Furniture Reviews

About Loop Workplace Furniture:

At Loop we strive to provide exceptional service every-time, and we take pride in providing our clients with high-quality office and workplace furniture that is stylish, well built and provides great value for money.

Based in sunny Somerset we deliver and install nationwide.

We are constantly adding new products to our range, bringing together furniture from a wide range of high quality manufacturers and making it available to buy online at an affordable price.

hello@loopfurniture.co.uk

Tell us how Loop Workplace Furniture made you happy
The chair is great... just what I wanted and as advertised on the website

I choose Loop because they advertised next day delivery which due to coronavirus was extended to two days which was fine. The actual delivery took 4 days (Excluding the weekend) This was disappointing as I could have bought the same chair for less elsewhere and had it delivered in the same timeframe.

There were two further delivery issues. Firstly I received text/email indicating I was to receive the chair the next day... so I stayed in all day and it didn’t arrive and no further communication from the delivery company. The second issue was when the chair did arrive the packaging was in a terrible state. Fortunately nothing had been damaged or was missing. Due to the delivery issues I will be using alternative places in the future for office furniture
The furniture itself is of very good quality! Comfortable and provides all the adjustments needed in a chair.

Downside for me was the delayed delivery and not getting any response when raising to there customer service email.

Can't fault the chair though.
Ordered at 4pm - the desk arrived next day at midday ! And the product is a quality product.

Than you
Great quality, timely delivery.
A very disappointing experience. Order was place and item was in stock, to arrive the next working day, well it didn't, told it would be no later than the beginning of the following week, it didn't appear, then told it wasn't in stock and would be landing mid following week, shipped out and arriving no later than the end of that week. That didn't happen either, then told arriving mid next week, by now, not a happy bunny, I told them if I didn't have the item in my office I wanted to speak to the owner. It arrived two days later.
Overall, timescale wise not reliable.
Fast, efficient and received just what I ordered.
Great item, solid and easy to fit together. Communication excellent.
The good- quality is on point for that price. Table is very sturdy and much simpler to assemble.. Good After sale customer service.

Packaging could be better specially protecting the corners of the tabletop. I received it with a tiny chip but can’t be bothered to sent back.

Con- website doesn’t always tell you the right stock, I ordered a next delivery which was out of stock.
Ordered for the first time and probably the last. Ordered a table which showed free next day delivery. I waited 6 days then emailed to chase. I got an immediate response with apology and was advised that the courier had been chased and I would be given an update asap. Two days later, I called Customer services and spoke to a very abrupt lady who it seemed couldn’t wait to get me off the phone, even telling me she was on a very busy switchboard when I wanted to discuss the order. It turned out that the table had been delivered without an update, while I was out that morning and signed for by a builder at my property. The box it arrived in was damaged and damp on one corner so hadn’t had a very good journey to me, even my builder got the courier to take a photo of the box before he left. Luckily the table seems to have Faired better than the box with only a small scratch. Please don’t stipulate next day delivery if it can’t be adhered too and remind the customer service person I spoke to that quantity of calls shouldn’t be over quality of calls.
Order on a Friday morning with the chair marked “next day delivery”. No notification on despatch by Monday, so contacted them to chase. Was told if not with me by close of play Tuesday to call back and they would chase. Cased up again on Tuesday and Wednesday, the item finally arrived on the Thursday, almost a week after ordering. Although I’m happy with the actual product, the service received has been pretty poor! Would not recommend on that basis.
Despite difficult times and a minor delay, product delivered ok
I purchased a 1200 x 600 desk and when assembling the back panel as per instructions the cam lock fasteners would not seat correctly in 2 positions and the laminate perforated and one of the fasteners broke into tiny pieces, the rest of the furniture is acceptable but the back panel is cheap and nasty and is not of qualitable value.
Needed a desk ASAP given the circumstances of gone working. Next day delivery, quality office furniture, exactly what I was after. 10
out of 10
Very pleased with the product, but the packaging was damaged and the product exposed, but thankfully the goods were intact :)
Very pleased with quality, look, was a good price and was easy to assemble. Perfect for home office - Would recommend.
Ordered a cantilever office desk, description, spec was entirely as stated, easy to order, quick delivery which was included in the price ( so no last minute additional charges) and delivered as promised.

I’d also asked a question via email which was promptly responded to too.
My experience was 10/10 so much so that I have today recommended the company to another person which is not something I do regularly.
Near impossible to get in touch for about two weeks. When they eventually got back to me they said item out of stock so I ordered another colour. Received next day. Probably could have let me know quicker. Desk is easy to assemble and solid.
We are very impressed with the service we received. This included prompt response to email questions and provided an excellent alternative suggestion when out original choice of desk was out of stock. Delivery person was very good. Thank you so much for all your help.
Communication virtually nil. Wasted 10 days waiting for stock to arrive, asked for updates etc. by telephone and email but none forthcoming. Cancelled order. Ordered similar item elsewhere, delivered 2 days later, even in these difficult times, some companies keep you in the 'loop'
Good value for money - assembly was very easy
Loop Workplace Furniture is rated 4.09 based on 33 reviews