Lookinggoodguy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lookinggoodguy

How would you rate Lookinggoodguy?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lookinggoodguy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Delivery
Information
"Never ever use this site. I've ordered a product and cancelled this order 3 weeks later as it hadn't arrived and I still haven't received a refund"
I too placed an order with Lookinggoodgu, told after I ordered goods would be delayed, then further delayed, so I cancelled my order and took my business elsewhere. Cheaper prices, but what's the point if you have to wait weeks and then end up cancelling anyway?
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!! I think they are fraudulent. Ordered 10 days ago and nothing arrived. Despite getting 'despatched' email day after placing order when I called today (10 days after order) was told their system went down so backlog of orders and will be sent out asap. I said I didnt believe them after seeing negative reviews and wanted a refund. Was told can take up to 30 days for a refund!!!!! I then said I was disputing my payment with my credit card company. She said "ok do that then". STAY AWAY THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NO ORDER SHOWS!
Lookinggoodguy is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews