Looking4Parking Airport Parking Reviews

Looking4Parking Airport Parking have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

3% of reviewers recommend Looking4Parking Airport Parking
10PM
10PM

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Looking4Parking Airport Parking ?

"Rubbish company who con you and add on more money than they tell you. Rude people smelly dirty drivers out of time exit tickets so you have to pay to get out disgusting"
"I would rate Zero if possible. We arrived at Stansted Long Stay to be told they had no record of our booking. Looking4Parking did not answer the phone, so I was eventually put through via my credit card complaints number and Looking4Parking gave me a reference number to quote on return. However Stansted Long Term car Park had no knowledge of that either. I've never previously had such bother and poor service. Do not use this useless company"
"I arrived at Stansted Airport for Looking 4 parking to p ick I ARRIVED at Stansted Airport for Looking4Parking company up my car to take it for parking . I followed company orders I arrived at just after 9.00pm phoned to say I had arrived. The reply was ihad told them 13.30 that was the time my plane was taking off . They said nothing about getting early normally they say in Air Ports to get there 2 hours before so you can sort out any problems. When I explained that they do say phone company 30 minutes before arrival I thought it was better to get there early but to cost me £25.00 extra I thought that was a right con. I take it i have lost my money never mind i wll spread the word . I would say that you have lost another customer."
"Unprofessional company. Large amount of fuel gone missing on return. Gone through glove box and everything. Not sure yet what's missing or any damage on car as it's dark but will check it tomorrow. But not impressed."
"Worst service I have ever encountered in my life. Waited for more than 45 mins for meet and greet and still did not turn up. Big no no family with no children."
"Was told I had to wait for my car, when it was already there, had to wait ages to find this out before having to pay to leave the car park. Not impressed after long flight."
"Gatwick airport parking. Car returned 50 mins late and covered in bird excrement. There were also others waiting for cars which were late. When the car arrived it looked like it had been kept in a muddy field and stank inside and out. Absolute cowboys. Avoid."
"Very unorganised, we waited from 11-5.20 am for our car only to not get it back. There were around 20 other people using the same company as us who also didn't get their car back till 3/4am. The drivers had their phones off and did not seem to care until we had to drive to their compound and still not find ours yet. One lady had her car said it had been driven 50 miles and every car came back filthy. We still haven't got our car back although they hired us a taxi at 5.10am (we paid for it) and didn't reach home till 6 We sat on the floors of the car park for 6 hours for nothing, this is a joke and utter bs. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"Absolutely disgusting, we have had our car returned to us filthy, scratched and with a huge crack in the windscreen! On making a complaint immediately we were told it was already like it which it most definitely was not! Had the phone put down on us and have been spoken to so rudely it’s unbelievable. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"i would give zero stars if I could. Me and friends booked with looking for parking, confirmations received all good to go. Turned up at carpark to be told this was full and there was nothing they could do about it and this was the fault of looking 4 parking. We were therefore in panic mode and tried other car parks around the area which were also full!!! We therefore had to park at the airport which overall cost us £260 !!! Furious !! to top it off there customer service is rubbish and never get back to us regarding complaint we have put in!!!! NEVER USE THIS COMPANY"
"I booked and paid for the parking over two weeks prior to the date required. At 11pm the evening before we were to use the facility, I received an email saying not to go to the carpark as it was full and there would not be any room for my car! This was only 9 hours prior to the time we were booked in, not to mention it was an absolute miracle I saw the email before we left home otherwise we would have arrived to find no parking!!! I would expect a phone call or at the very least a text to alert a customer when they are cancelling the booking! I would never use this company again!"
"We paid for a valet service, our car was picked up as planned. On return, the company personnel were no where to be found at the airport. We had to call numerous times only to be told, the car will be at the airport in 50 mins. After over an hour with numerous calls, we were told, the driver is already there. When we met the driver, we were told stories about how ALL their drivers vanished that day. 6 customers were crammed into a broken down MPV which had all warning lights on. We were told our cars were parked about 7 miles from the airport !! On the way the driver nearly crashed into another car. When we reached, our cars were parked in the shadiest scrapyard with no cover etc. Cars covered in dust and cobweb !! our 3 year old child had to wait over 2 hours at the airport and then had to get home in a really dirty car. These guys are unprofessional. DO NOT USE THEM."
"I wouldn’t even give this company one star but alas it doesn’t allow me to. (I do believe the company I use is put through this site so isn’t directly with this website) Booked my car to be “looked after” at Gatwick meet and greet. My email told me to call 25 minutes before we got to the airport so I did that took 3 times to get through to them. Anyway, I then went to the carpark the email told me to go to and I thought it was as odd that there wasn’t someone permantely in the place it told me to go to and then it took a further 20 minutes for someone to turn up. The guy didn’t even have a lanyard on. He then gave me a receipt for my car which was just full of spelling mistakes which didn’t fill me with much hope of returning to my car the same way I left it (which I had cleaned inside and out before leaving it with them). Anyway, on the receipts it tells you to phone them once you picked your bags up. Which I done and guess what it took about 30 phone calls between myself, my mum and sister for them to pick up the phone. We then proceeded to the carpark to pick my car up.. 55 minutes later my car turns up absolutely covered in mud inside and out. I asked the man that dropped my car off what had happened and he said “I don’t know, I just drop the cars off”. Basically, I had to tuck my car mats away, have my car cleaned inside and out as there was mud all on the roof of my car and writing all over my windscreen. I took photos of this as the man told me to take pictures and to contact the company. I also had to pay to get out of the carpark. Anyway, I then contacted the company which wasn’t simple and the cheek I got offered £10 compensation for you completely caking my car in mud and dirt and having to throw my mats away. I then asked for them to pay for my car to be cleaned inside and out and for them to replace my car mats. I got a response asking for receipts but I haven’t got receipts for the mats because I haven’t purchased them yet but I browsed and seen the cheapest ones online which are currently £19.99 which I didn’t think was bad at all but anyway I’m sure this company and the Gatwick meet and greet must think I’m lying about the absolute state they left my car in because they’re doing nothing about it. It also takes them atleast 2 weeks to reply to your emails. But yeah STAY AWAY FROM THESE TWO COMPANIES THEY’RE ABSOLUTE COWBOYS."
"Would leave a zero if I could, left vehicle with them for 1 week came back and was 1 mile added to it (took photo when I parked up) pack of sweets that was left on dash was empty by someone (you leave vehicle and trust nothing will be touched) and found scuff on vehicle where it had been bumper rubbed by another vehicle, makes you wonder if vehicle is parked up after you leave on some side street their is no reason to move it once parked up"
"Finding car park and drop off all went very smoothly. However, the return journey was a disgrace. We rang the number given once we’d collected our luggage and were told that a driver would be with us within 15 mins. We waited around 10 mins and a driver turned up but minibus only carried 8 passengers and we were a party of six so had to wait for the next bus as a few people were ahead of us. The driver was aware that there were six of us and another four had turned up so we assumed they would have a bigger bus available. We waited another 20 mins for the same driver to return and then he let people at the back of the queue on before us which then left five seats. These queue jumpers totally ignored me when I told them of their error. The driver then insisted the young child with us sat on one of our laps as it was “only a short journey”. When I refused he ignored me, even though I reminded him it was illegal. He did not care. If I hadn’t been so tired after a long journey, I would have kicked up more of a fuss but was too enhausted. No help was given with luggage and manners were non existent. Would definitely not use again."
"Cheap parking but very disappointing service. We had to wait 20 minutes on arrival for an available minibus and only just made our flight. On our return we were promised that the driver would meet us inside the airport and that he would load our luggage. When the driver finally arrived he was very rude told us to "get in" offered no assistance to load our luggage and shouted at me to close the stiff door properly. I wouldn't recommend this company."
"Interesting to see I am not the only one to have had terrible experience with Looking4Parking!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - especially if you make any booking error! They will keep your money and give NO refund even if you don’t use the parking!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!! I will not let this drop- it’s the principle.....PLEASE BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY."
"Atrocious. Booked 2 way transfer. First way did not turn and was told 'we were not on the system'. Therefore cancelled return trip (even tough shouldn't have been necessary if we were genuinely 'not on the system'. Still took the money- currently complaining with a view to commencing proceedings if don't get a rapid response (nothing s far...)"
"I booked for a week in may, I double checked the dates as I was booking 14th - 21st may, just printing all my paper work off and realise I haven’t got a confirmation email from them, I requested the email so I could print off the voucher to take with me and was told that not only 1 booking but both bookings that I made were both booked for the 20th March! There is no way would I make a mistake like this as I double and triple checked the booking. They said it’s my fault I should of noticed the dates were wrong, I reminded them that I wasn’t sent a confirmation email. That was the end of that no refund! Never be booking with these again!!!"
"more expensive than other services, you do not need any discount or offer to get the cheaper parking with Ryanair."
Looking4Parking Airport Parking is rated 1.17 based on 59 reviews