Looking4Parking Airport Parking Reviews

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Looking4Parking Airport Parking made you happy

"Do not use I love Meet and Greet or Stress Free Parking at Gatwick Airport through this company. They damaged our Toyota Land cruiser (bumper and wing) the day before we arrived home from Spain and they expected us to use one of their vehicles with sign writing all over it whilst ours was being fixed. We could not believe our eyes when they met us with the car. We refused so they drove us home and delivered another of their vehicles (VW) the next day. We were expected to get it insured on our own insurance which Aviva refused to do. Finally they hired an equivalent 7 seater vehicle to replace our Toyota Land-cruiser. Their excuse was that it was too short notice to hire a 7 seater but when they eventually did it only took 2 hours to arrange. We had rude emails saying it was our fault that we did not find out about insuring their VW before it was delivered to our house. They finally offered 1 week free meet and greet for the untold inconvenience this has caused. I would like to point out that Justin who drove us home and delivered our vehicle back was good but the customer service department is appalling. Also please note that Stress Free Parking and I Love Meet and Greet are the same company. If I could give them nil stars I would.. The company answered my reviews on another site and said they offered 2 weeks free parking as a gesture of goodwill but this was a lie, they only offered one week. We did not take up their offer because we considered this an insult considering the the bad service we received. Instead we much prefer to let other people know how bad they are. If this happens to you, insist they hire a courtesy car."
Are you Looking4Parking Airport Parking? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Looking4Parking Airport Parking receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Not even 1 star. Avoid at all costs. Been trying for two days to amend booking, website doesn't work, customer service line is just prerecorded messages, no reply to email. How this company stays in business with such poor infrastructure is a mystery to me. No customer service and sooo frustrating"
"Bad service very unprofessional and also a lot of hidden costs. Booked this hoping to save time and for convenience would not recommend"
"Actually they get no stars from me. They took our deposit and sent us a confirmation. One day before they sent a mail saying that there had been a mistake with the price and we had to pay double. We agreed as we had no choice, it was too late to book anything else. We were supposed to phone when were 15 minutes away from the airport which we did but no-one answered, so we had to park in the normal car park which cost a fortune as we had not pre booked. I tried to complain and get my deposit back but the guy just put the phone down on me and said it was not his problem. Unbeleivable! Do not use them, they are cheats."
"We booked Looking4parking at Luton. On our outward journey, a minibus was waiting to take us and the handful of other passengers to the terminal so there was absolutely no delay and the transfer is short. It was perfect. We returned at 23.30 to a very cold UK evening. I rang the company and the minibus was there as promised within 10 minutes. The driver was friendly and helpful and told us they had put on extra minibuses at this time because young families were coming back from holidays and they didn't want anyone standing out in the cold. We were impressed. At the car park, our car had had a flat battery so they got it going and checked that we were ok for the drive home, offering to let us drive back to the car park if there were any problems. They could not have been more helpful. 11/10 stars from us."
"I would like too say a big thank you to the carpark attendant who put a piece of plastic cover on my drivers side window t protect it from the elements as I had left the window open. Great service. L4P-1-2451015"
"Rubbish company who con you and add on more money than they tell you. Rude people smelly dirty drivers out of time exit tickets so you have to pay to get out disgusting"
"I would rate Zero if possible. We arrived at Stansted Long Stay to be told they had no record of our booking. Looking4Parking did not answer the phone, so I was eventually put through via my credit card complaints number and Looking4Parking gave me a reference number to quote on return. However Stansted Long Term car Park had no knowledge of that either. I've never previously had such bother and poor service. Do not use this useless company"
"I arrived at Stansted Airport for Looking 4 parking to p ick I ARRIVED at Stansted Airport for Looking4Parking company up my car to take it for parking . I followed company orders I arrived at just after 9.00pm phoned to say I had arrived. The reply was ihad told them 13.30 that was the time my plane was taking off . They said nothing about getting early normally they say in Air Ports to get there 2 hours before so you can sort out any problems. When I explained that they do say phone company 30 minutes before arrival I thought it was better to get there early but to cost me £25.00 extra I thought that was a right con. I take it i have lost my money never mind i wll spread the word . I would say that you have lost another customer."
"Unprofessional company. Large amount of fuel gone missing on return. Gone through glove box and everything. Not sure yet what's missing or any damage on car as it's dark but will check it tomorrow. But not impressed."
"Worst service I have ever encountered in my life. Waited for more than 45 mins for meet and greet and still did not turn up. Big no no family with no children."
"Was told I had to wait for my car, when it was already there, had to wait ages to find this out before having to pay to leave the car park. Not impressed after long flight."
"Gatwick airport parking. Car returned 50 mins late and covered in bird excrement. There were also others waiting for cars which were late. When the car arrived it looked like it had been kept in a muddy field and stank inside and out. Absolute cowboys. Avoid."
"Very unorganised, we waited from 11-5.20 am for our car only to not get it back. There were around 20 other people using the same company as us who also didn't get their car back till 3/4am. The drivers had their phones off and did not seem to care until we had to drive to their compound and still not find ours yet. One lady had her car said it had been driven 50 miles and every car came back filthy. We still haven't got our car back although they hired us a taxi at 5.10am (we paid for it) and didn't reach home till 6 We sat on the floors of the car park for 6 hours for nothing, this is a joke and utter bs. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"Absolutely disgusting, we have had our car returned to us filthy, scratched and with a huge crack in the windscreen! On making a complaint immediately we were told it was already like it which it most definitely was not! Had the phone put down on us and have been spoken to so rudely it’s unbelievable. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"i would give zero stars if I could. Me and friends booked with looking for parking, confirmations received all good to go. Turned up at carpark to be told this was full and there was nothing they could do about it and this was the fault of looking 4 parking. We were therefore in panic mode and tried other car parks around the area which were also full!!! We therefore had to park at the airport which overall cost us £260 !!! Furious !! to top it off there customer service is rubbish and never get back to us regarding complaint we have put in!!!! NEVER USE THIS COMPANY"
"I booked and paid for the parking over two weeks prior to the date required. At 11pm the evening before we were to use the facility, I received an email saying not to go to the carpark as it was full and there would not be any room for my car! This was only 9 hours prior to the time we were booked in, not to mention it was an absolute miracle I saw the email before we left home otherwise we would have arrived to find no parking!!! I would expect a phone call or at the very least a text to alert a customer when they are cancelling the booking! I would never use this company again!"
"We paid for a valet service, our car was picked up as planned. On return, the company personnel were no where to be found at the airport. We had to call numerous times only to be told, the car will be at the airport in 50 mins. After over an hour with numerous calls, we were told, the driver is already there. When we met the driver, we were told stories about how ALL their drivers vanished that day. 6 customers were crammed into a broken down MPV which had all warning lights on. We were told our cars were parked about 7 miles from the airport !! On the way the driver nearly crashed into another car. When we reached, our cars were parked in the shadiest scrapyard with no cover etc. Cars covered in dust and cobweb !! our 3 year old child had to wait over 2 hours at the airport and then had to get home in a really dirty car. These guys are unprofessional. DO NOT USE THEM."
"I wouldn’t even give this company one star but alas it doesn’t allow me to. (I do believe the company I use is put through this site so isn’t directly with this website) Booked my car to be “looked after” at Gatwick meet and greet. My email told me to call 25 minutes before we got to the airport so I did that took 3 times to get through to them. Anyway, I then went to the carpark the email told me to go to and I thought it was as odd that there wasn’t someone permantely in the place it told me to go to and then it took a further 20 minutes for someone to turn up. The guy didn’t even have a lanyard on. He then gave me a receipt for my car which was just full of spelling mistakes which didn’t fill me with much hope of returning to my car the same way I left it (which I had cleaned inside and out before leaving it with them). Anyway, on the receipts it tells you to phone them once you picked your bags up. Which I done and guess what it took about 30 phone calls between myself, my mum and sister for them to pick up the phone. We then proceeded to the carpark to pick my car up.. 55 minutes later my car turns up absolutely covered in mud inside and out. I asked the man that dropped my car off what had happened and he said “I don’t know, I just drop the cars off”. Basically, I had to tuck my car mats away, have my car cleaned inside and out as there was mud all on the roof of my car and writing all over my windscreen. I took photos of this as the man told me to take pictures and to contact the company. I also had to pay to get out of the carpark. Anyway, I then contacted the company which wasn’t simple and the cheek I got offered £10 compensation for you completely caking my car in mud and dirt and having to throw my mats away. I then asked for them to pay for my car to be cleaned inside and out and for them to replace my car mats. I got a response asking for receipts but I haven’t got receipts for the mats because I haven’t purchased them yet but I browsed and seen the cheapest ones online which are currently £19.99 which I didn’t think was bad at all but anyway I’m sure this company and the Gatwick meet and greet must think I’m lying about the absolute state they left my car in because they’re doing nothing about it. It also takes them atleast 2 weeks to reply to your emails. But yeah STAY AWAY FROM THESE TWO COMPANIES THEY’RE ABSOLUTE COWBOYS."
"Would leave a zero if I could, left vehicle with them for 1 week came back and was 1 mile added to it (took photo when I parked up) pack of sweets that was left on dash was empty by someone (you leave vehicle and trust nothing will be touched) and found scuff on vehicle where it had been bumper rubbed by another vehicle, makes you wonder if vehicle is parked up after you leave on some side street their is no reason to move it once parked up"
Looking4Parking Airport Parking is rated 1.28 based on 65 reviews