Looking4Parking Airport Parking Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Looking4Parking Airport Parking

How would you rate Looking4Parking Airport Parking?

39 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ian Wade

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Looking4Parking Airport Parking in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do not use this company - they cancelled my order without my agreement and when I rang to complain they refused me access to a manager and did not phone me back. They would not accept that they had broken a binding contract by sending me an order confirmation and have left me without airport parking as a result of their actions."
"Website details suggested only needed to pay exit fee on departure but I had to pay twice making it more expensive than competitors.Details deliberately obscure. Worse than that was the state of the car after collection. Both passenger and drivers side mats were covered in mud. Disgraceful. Why the passenger side was covered in mud is particularly concerning. Not happy at all."
"Don't use this parking company. I used the valet service at Stansted, the car was returned damage. The back windshield wiper had been pulled down, facing to the ground. I reported it immediately and was told because the car was not new, that it wasn't their fault."
"My car was returned to me in the most deplorable state. I can understand the exterior being muddy, however the interior was was also the same. Mud could be found on the dash, inside doors and seats. What threw me was the fact muddy marks where found not just in the driver area, but also the front and back passenger seats. It looked like my car was used for transportation (50 miles - meet and greet at Stansted airport) All my driving and dashboard settings were changed. All the drop off person said to me was my car was parked outside, then she walked away."
"1.Watch out when your booking they add on a booking charge at the end, very devious. 2.l had my booking cancelled by booking for you. They blamed the car park. They sent me a refund less the booking fee. RIP OFF. it cost me a booking fee for no service. I complained and got no reply. l recommend HOLIDAY EXTRAS."
"No service,no refund.End up paying 120£ in Luton midstay Car park.Avoid if you can"
"At Southampton Port they are using a company that does have insurance cover for their Meet and Greet drivers. They claim the car park is monitored 24 hours but it is not monitored except when being used which is not a lot in winter."
"Brash and dishonest service, they do not even accept responsibility for damage to the car whilst it is in their facility!"
"Absolute disgraceful service. I was meant to get picked up from Glasgow airport tonight at 9.30pm. The bus didn't arrive so I rang the contact number I was given only to be told the bus had broken down and I would have to get a taxi at my expense. I had no money with me and only the kind gesture of a taxi driver to take me to pick my car up or I would still be standing in the rain waiting on my non existent lift. Do not trust this company!!!!!!!"
"Booked to park at Glasgow for a weeks holiday. When i returned i foumd out L4P have not paid for the space and i was charged again to leave the parking. Contactes L4P and they refused a refund and blamed 'technical issues'. After contacting NCP they confirmed L4P are not approved agents and should not have sold any spaces on there behalf."
"Had a change of flight times. Tried to call them but no answer and call just rang off."
""Sadly a very poor experience. I had a flat tyre which we spotted as we were about to leave for the airport. We ended up getting a taxi. I phoned to cancel our booking. Sadly when I returned from holiday despite showing proof of the tyre repair, I was offered a measily discount off my next booking and no form of refund for a service I did not use. Slow responses and a very unsatisfactory outcome. Suggest avoiding"
Colin Rafferty
Unverified Reviewer
"Wouldn't book with this company again parents book with them st least 3/4 times a year and due to hurricane circumstances holiday cancelled at last minute few hours before setting off to airport not giving them the 48 hours cancellation window. All companies going out there way to help in the circumstances bar this company."
"On return to Birmingham airport after my holiday I collected my car at the meet and greet from the service provider. Noticed on the way home as it was in the early hours of the morning that my iphone in-car holder was missing. It couldn't have dropped out as it was screwed into the CD slot and I used it for directions on the way to the airport. I called looking4parking who just told me to call the service provider. Called them and they told me to write in to complain. Phone holder was definitely stolen and I would not recommend anyone leave anything in their car, even something small like a car phone holder."
"Never use this company, Looking4parking - the website irresponsibly sold us valet parking with a company, CSL, that closed, went home and left us stranded before we had even landed off a long flight with 2 small children - so we were stranded at Stansted airport with no car at 2am, having just landed off a delayed 4 hour flight, with no one even answering the phone to us. Never at any point were we informed by this site or CSL that they would not be open past midnight - if we had been informed, we obviously would not have booked this. We had to get a £25 taxi without car seats for our small children (1&3) to an unlit car yard where our car was left insecurely and the key was in a safe deposit box behind a burger van?!!!! wild goose chase with a mickey mouse company who want to take your money fraudulently for a service they have no intention of providing - our flight was always scheduled to land at 11.45pm and CSL shuts at midnight !???? ridiculous company - we book valet parking a lot at heathrow and gatwick with other companies and this has never happened before"
"I was a little worried about using L4P because I had read some less than complimentary reviews. The reality, however, was amazing. We found the drop off area very easily, completed the paperwork and were taken in a spotlessly clean minibus to the airport, all within 20 minutes. The pick up procedure on our return was flawless and efficient and again we were back at our cars within 5 minutes of leaving the airport. The drivers (both ways) were very friendly and chatty and the £2 return transfer charge was worth every penny. I would highly recommend L4P to anyone using Stansted."
"We have just come back from a cruise from Southampton and used this company to park our car. We had great service I parked the vehicle and it was in the same place on my return, we were greeted professionally we jumped aboard a very comfortable minibus which took us to the port ( about a 20 minute ride) on our return we texted as agreed there was a coach waiting which took us back to our car. all in a great service and worth the money, and it was good to let somebody else get us in and out of the port."
"Terrible experience. Unprofessional people with no morals or ethics. I had to involve the police to get my car back. Avoid at all costs"
Ken And Jacqueline
Verified Reviewer
"For a small saving we ended up with a scratched and dented car. Its only 3 years old and in good (was )excellent condition. The pick up and the drop off was good but the car was not looked after as promised and certainly not worth the small savings made. We are going back to Premier Parking at Bristol Airport. The photos taken by them when you drop off and those taken by the driver when you point out the damage on your return are all a waste of time. The company do nothing they promise you after seeing they have damaged your car and weeks later ask you to photograph the areas again. Have you tried to photograph a dimple. Their employee saw it. They frequently do not pick up the phone, when they do, you get another excuse and another promise. Expensive mistake. Not to be trusted and would never use them again."
"We used this company and would never use them again. You are to call them before you arrive at the airport, the person that answered was incoherent and confused then gave us the wrong details as to where to Park and what floor etc. He was struggling with his English and verging on rude and the worst customer service I have ever experienced. After several calls we cleared up where we needed to leave the car and met the guy that needed to collect the car - Even he found the guy in the office annoying. On our return we called up to arrange collection, and were told we were too early (as we hadn't got through customs and that we had to call back later), again this was done in an extremely rude manner. When we had got through customs and called again he said it would take 30 mins for the car to arrive. This was very late (so tired), you've got a guy on the end of the phone that wouldn't help, rude with a total lack of empathy and care. I don't normally write reviews, but I felt that this was an exceptionally bad experience that I would never want to repeat or anyone else for that matter. They may be cheap, but that's the only thing they've got going for them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!"
Looking4Parking Airport Parking is rated 1.23 based on 39 reviews