Looking4Parking Airport Parking Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Looking4Parking Airport Parking

How would you rate Looking4Parking Airport Parking ?

"Cheap parking but very disappointing service. We had to wait 20 minutes on arrival for an available minibus and only just made our flight. On our return we were promised that the driver would meet us inside the airport and that he would load our luggage. When the driver finally arrived he was very rude told us to "get in" offered no assistance to load our luggage and shouted at me to close the stiff door properly. I wouldn't recommend this company."
Rebecca Ostrowska
Unverified Reviewer
"Interesting to see I am not the only one to have had terrible experience with Looking4Parking!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - especially if you make any booking error! They will keep your money and give NO refund even if you don’t use the parking!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!! I will not let this drop- it’s the principle.....PLEASE BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY."
"Atrocious. Booked 2 way transfer. First way did not turn and was told 'we were not on the system'. Therefore cancelled return trip (even tough shouldn't have been necessary if we were genuinely 'not on the system'. Still took the money- currently complaining with a view to commencing proceedings if don't get a rapid response (nothing s far...)"
"I booked for a week in may, I double checked the dates as I was booking 14th - 21st may, just printing all my paper work off and realise I haven’t got a confirmation email from them, I requested the email so I could print off the voucher to take with me and was told that not only 1 booking but both bookings that I made were both booked for the 20th March! There is no way would I make a mistake like this as I double and triple checked the booking. They said it’s my fault I should of noticed the dates were wrong, I reminded them that I wasn’t sent a confirmation email. That was the end of that no refund! Never be booking with these again!!!"
"more expensive than other services, you do not need any discount or offer to get the cheaper parking with Ryanair."
"Do not use this company - they cancelled my order without my agreement and when I rang to complain they refused me access to a manager and did not phone me back. They would not accept that they had broken a binding contract by sending me an order confirmation and have left me without airport parking as a result of their actions."
"Website details suggested only needed to pay exit fee on departure but I had to pay twice making it more expensive than competitors.Details deliberately obscure. Worse than that was the state of the car after collection. Both passenger and drivers side mats were covered in mud. Disgraceful. Why the passenger side was covered in mud is particularly concerning. Not happy at all."
"Don't use this parking company. I used the valet service at Stansted, the car was returned damage. The back windshield wiper had been pulled down, facing to the ground. I reported it immediately and was told because the car was not new, that it wasn't their fault."
"My car was returned to me in the most deplorable state. I can understand the exterior being muddy, however the interior was was also the same. Mud could be found on the dash, inside doors and seats. What threw me was the fact muddy marks where found not just in the driver area, but also the front and back passenger seats. It looked like my car was used for transportation (50 miles - meet and greet at Stansted airport) All my driving and dashboard settings were changed. All the drop off person said to me was my car was parked outside, then she walked away."
"1.Watch out when your booking they add on a booking charge at the end, very devious. 2.l had my booking cancelled by booking for you. They blamed the car park. They sent me a refund less the booking fee. RIP OFF. it cost me a booking fee for no service. I complained and got no reply. l recommend HOLIDAY EXTRAS."
"No service,no refund.End up paying 120£ in Luton midstay Car park.Avoid if you can"
"At Southampton Port they are using a company that does have insurance cover for their Meet and Greet drivers. They claim the car park is monitored 24 hours but it is not monitored except when being used which is not a lot in winter."
"Brash and dishonest service, they do not even accept responsibility for damage to the car whilst it is in their facility!"
"Absolute disgraceful service. I was meant to get picked up from Glasgow airport tonight at 9.30pm. The bus didn't arrive so I rang the contact number I was given only to be told the bus had broken down and I would have to get a taxi at my expense. I had no money with me and only the kind gesture of a taxi driver to take me to pick my car up or I would still be standing in the rain waiting on my non existent lift. Do not trust this company!!!!!!!"
"Booked to park at Glasgow for a weeks holiday. When i returned i foumd out L4P have not paid for the space and i was charged again to leave the parking. Contactes L4P and they refused a refund and blamed 'technical issues'. After contacting NCP they confirmed L4P are not approved agents and should not have sold any spaces on there behalf."
"Had a change of flight times. Tried to call them but no answer and call just rang off."
""Sadly a very poor experience. I had a flat tyre which we spotted as we were about to leave for the airport. We ended up getting a taxi. I phoned to cancel our booking. Sadly when I returned from holiday despite showing proof of the tyre repair, I was offered a measily discount off my next booking and no form of refund for a service I did not use. Slow responses and a very unsatisfactory outcome. Suggest avoiding"
Colin Rafferty
Unverified Reviewer
"Wouldn't book with this company again parents book with them st least 3/4 times a year and due to hurricane circumstances holiday cancelled at last minute few hours before setting off to airport not giving them the 48 hours cancellation window. All companies going out there way to help in the circumstances bar this company."
"On return to Birmingham airport after my holiday I collected my car at the meet and greet from the service provider. Noticed on the way home as it was in the early hours of the morning that my iphone in-car holder was missing. It couldn't have dropped out as it was screwed into the CD slot and I used it for directions on the way to the airport. I called looking4parking who just told me to call the service provider. Called them and they told me to write in to complain. Phone holder was definitely stolen and I would not recommend anyone leave anything in their car, even something small like a car phone holder."
"Never use this company, Looking4parking - the website irresponsibly sold us valet parking with a company, CSL, that closed, went home and left us stranded before we had even landed off a long flight with 2 small children - so we were stranded at Stansted airport with no car at 2am, having just landed off a delayed 4 hour flight, with no one even answering the phone to us. Never at any point were we informed by this site or CSL that they would not be open past midnight - if we had been informed, we obviously would not have booked this. We had to get a £25 taxi without car seats for our small children (1&3) to an unlit car yard where our car was left insecurely and the key was in a safe deposit box behind a burger van?!!!! wild goose chase with a mickey mouse company who want to take your money fraudulently for a service they have no intention of providing - our flight was always scheduled to land at 11.45pm and CSL shuts at midnight !???? ridiculous company - we book valet parking a lot at heathrow and gatwick with other companies and this has never happened before"
Looking4Parking Airport Parking is rated 1.23 based on 44 reviews