Lookfantastic.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lookfantastic.com

How would you rate Lookfantastic.com ?

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
just by selling the better products

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lookfantastic.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"just by selling the better products"
Simone
"Good website, easy to navigate, good range of products and offers, fast delivery"
Carol Falls
"Good choice of products at competitive prices."
Christina Apostolopoulou
"Good quality products, value for money overall"
"Always fast delivery and reliable"
Cristina
"Hello everyone,i have started beeing subscribed to look fantastic in december with the advent calendar promo the contents of the box are not to bad but the fact that they are constantly late with their boxes made me have this months box(if it will ever arrive) as my last box.."
Navneet Kaur
"I had issues with my order over the Black Friday event and they were quick to resolve them to my satisfaction"
"Great value items and fast delivery"
"Item arrived next day."
Anon
"always deliver as they should and impress. their beauty box is unreal. A million times better than glossy"
Stephanie
"Extremely helpful online chat - which resolved a discount code which wouldn't work. Delivery is always very quick and prices are extremely competitive."
"They wrapped all my products in bubble wrap, to protect and secure them in the post. The products were amazing prices, I got the best bargain ever! Will definitely repurchase."
Eileen Allister
"Good prices"
Robert Estall
"Quickly issued a return even though the order details had been my own mistake"
"Great products, quick delivery"
"A unique product and concept. Their beauty boxes are a great way of treating yourself, getting a beautiful gift and trying new things."
Nina Newington
"Excellent service, range of products and speedy delivery."
Mrs Emma Matthews
"Amazing deals on skincare - scored some absolute bargains on my favourite Korres products. Fast delivery with a discount code so"
Emma Mills
"Great product range and regular good discounts and offers too. Deliveries are always quick and free!"
Emma Mills