LOOK ETERNAL Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend LOOK ETERNAL

Tell us how LOOK ETERNAL made you happy

"i received my order quickly and there was some free samples which were great."
"Delivery was prompt but one item that was ordered was not delivered but was charged for. According to the website orders over £15 are free delivery but I was charged £2.95. Tried to call Care Line on several occasions but no one answered. Sent email but still no response."
Thank you for your feedback, we apologise for this issue that you experienced due to a internal I.T software update. We have now sent you some free smaples in the post. We hope you enjoy!
"Good service kept me informed and even sorted out delivery for me. I would recommend this Company."
"Very pleased with purchase"
"Fast delivery & product was cheaper than I paid on the high street. Will purchase from here again."
"شكرا جزيلا أنتم الافضل"
"Quick service."
"Ordered 2 nail polishes as cannot find my favourite colour locally. Happy with purchase"
"good prices and speedy delivery"
"Goods are fine, delivery fine but, be happy with your purchases. Returns are free but getting a refund is real hard work. I had to use the resolution centre at Paypal in the end."
"The product came fairly quickly. Which I received more emails about product ordered."
"Great selection of products, you can find the best brends on their website at the best prices! highly recommend it."
"Great service and products!"
"Amazing range of products! Great service. Will continue to buy my products from here!:D"
"I was very happy with the products I received. I just tried the new range of Novexpert products and they are lovely. Will order again!"
"Excellent service, goods delivered quickly, really pleased will definitely be using again."
"Fantastic service ! Many thanks"
"Exceptional customer service and very efficient delivery service. Would definitely use this service again"
"I really like the service ! Very quickly :)"
"Fantastic service very efficient highly recommended"
LOOK ETERNAL is rated 4.62 based on 116 reviews