LOOK ETERNAL Reviews

care@looketernal.com

Tell us how LOOK ETERNAL made you happy
Very quick service, thanks
Service was good.
Postage took a while, no free products to try
Brilliant service and reasonable price.I use this product for a long time now and very happy with purchase. Definitely will use the site again
Very good.
Excellent service. Very quick with delivery.
Terrible. High prices and the use of the Post Office to deliver, with no tracking procedure available, means you end up having to trek to the sorting office to pick the package up. I will never use Look Eternal again. Bloody stupid name for a business anyway. I only deal with them because they were the only supplier in the UK which had any of the Australian product I required.
Excellent service easy to order would recommend
placed an order on 18th May and immediately realised I'd ordered the wrong item. Immediately sent an e-mail advising you of my mistake. No reply. Tried
phoning several times but never any answer. Sent another e-mail after the goods arrived and again tried phoning several times. Still no response. I'd like to return the goods. Please advise.
My goods arrived before the said date, safely received in appropriate packaging. Straightforward and professional service. Well done!
Ordered on the evening, came next morning. Excellent
excellent product and quick delivery
Swift delivery and very professional. Beauty product excellence. Will certainly purchase from again.
Fast delivery. No issues. Happy with the purchased
Never received item. No email replied, no call answered.
i received my order quickly and there was some free samples which were great.
Delivery was prompt but one item that was ordered was not delivered but was charged for.
According to the website orders over £15 are free delivery but I was charged £2.95. Tried to call Care Line on several occasions but no one answered. Sent email but still no response.
Thank you for your feedback, we apologise for this issue that you experienced due to a internal I.T software update. We have now sent you some free smaples in the post. We hope you enjoy!
Good service kept me informed and even sorted out delivery for me.
I would recommend this Company.
Very pleased with purchase
Fast delivery & product was cheaper than I paid on the high street. Will purchase from here again.
LOOK ETERNAL is rated 4.56 based on 131 reviews