Look after My Bills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Look after My Bills
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Look after My Bills Reviews
After switching me from Utility point in October . Look.After My Bills (LAMB) left me with credit with Utility point of £211 I have still not been able to get my credit refund , LAMB have played no part in helping me this situation they caused by switching my services.
They have also declined to take any responsibility for the action.
Not the service I expected to receive , ISO I strongl do not agree they look after your Bills 😡
Hi Nigel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for writing this review.

I understand that you are concerned around receiving your refund from Utility Point. I would like to reassure you that we run the supplier through our due diligence process.

We are really transparent upfront about your credit. This is included in our terms and conditions and we would process any switch unless you agree to them in the first place. Indeed, we would never process any direct debit payment and indeed we are not allowed by the industry procedures. This is not because we don't want but we can't.

We have been in touch directly with Utility Point, please be reassured that you will be receiving your refund from Utility Point and that they are processing it.

At this point in time last year, we switched a lot of customers to Utility Point, we are now switching these customers away from Utility Point.

This means that Utility Point have to process refunds for 1000's of customers, so please bear with them as this can take some time. They have doubled their resources to help deal with this backlog and have informed us that the majority of these refunds will be processed in the next 10 days.

Please kindly respond to my private request for more information. I can then look to go through your account with us in greater detail and clarify what are the next steps for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thomas - Senior Energy Adviser
Look After My Bills
They passed details of my deceased husband to green energy and set up a direct debit on my account without authorisation. Will not speak to me as I am not my husband although all services are now in my name. Violation of gdpr? Incidentally the new price was 50% more expensive
They don’t go with the cheapest but state only people they trust (think they only trust people who pay them commission)
I got a flow of emails telling me that they were looking for a better deal for me. Finally they emailed me to say that a switch was under way and that I had 14 days to cancel. I checked out the proposed new supplier on line and decided to cancel (we're waiting for LAMB to action this).

We were not entirely confident about the quality of customer service from the new supplier, there are reports on the web of its customers having difficulty getting refunds when they have overpaid their account. Service from our current supplier has been exemplary.

Incidentally, none of the other price comparison sites threw up any offers from the new supplier which we thought was, shall we say, interesting.

We were also not sure what role LAMB might play if the switch went wrong for any reason. If they are just brokers, then they will do nothing and we would have a mess to clear up - see other comments on here.

Too risky all round, best do this sort of thing yourself, it's not very difficult.
Poor communication from Look After My bills. Poor response to e-mails and there is no portal to view process etc
I have had no complaints at all. Have received regular monthly updates informing me that the hadn’t been able to save me money, but they eventually did. Happy bunny😁
Yet another email from your Company and another one asking for feedback. I have just given my views on the switching process on another questionaire - the one with the three faces - so you should be able to pick up my comments from that. I also think it's a bit premature to ask me to recommend your company to a friend. I have been asked twice for this and £20 is unlikely to encourage him to make a change.
Look after My Bills is rated 4.27 based on 628 reviews