Look after My Bills Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

95.62%
Industry Average
All the claims you made were realised and some , i hope to use your service again in the next 2 weeks.
posted 1 month ago - Terry Risebrow
Just such an easy service to use. You don't have to remember when something is due - all the hard work is done. I was concerned that I might have to do more contacting companies but it was all done. Very pleased that I use them.
posted 1 month ago - Sally
I love LAMB!!!! The customer service is fab, if you ever phone someone (a human) always picks up and is friendly and helpful.
posted 1 month ago - V. Smith.
You got me a better deal again and I didn’t have to lift a finger I find your service too be absolutely brilliant 👍👍👍👍
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
I was expecting a very efficient service and that's exactly what I got. The process of switching to my new gas & electricity supplier was seamless and handled very professionally every step of the way by the team at 'Look after My Bills'. Plus I'm also saving over £500 a year versus my old supplier. What's not to like!
posted 1 month ago - Alasdair Reid
seamless transition and I'm confident that the team is monitoring the situation and committed to finding the best deal - thanks, great service.
posted 1 month ago - Patrick
WHAT A FANTASTIC SERVICE !! AT LAST A COMPANY THAT DOES EVERYTHING IT PROMISES XX
posted 1 month ago - DEIDRE STELL
Very easy to use, absolutely no hassle and so little for me to do. You can't really lose with this service, there's not even a charge!
posted 1 month ago - Pat Sullivan
Sit back and Let the Expert Look after your Bill. Life is too short and too busy. If you choose Look after My Bills you have More Spare time for you and your loved ones. I wish in the Near Future there Service will be avaiable for other thing as Home Insurance, Car Insurance and Travel Insurance.
posted 1 month ago - Nagindas Mistry
I was delighted to find this service which has saved me £159.73 on gas and electric over the last year. And the icing on the cake is my new energy supplier is actually a green energy company. Win win!
posted 1 month ago - Claire Cunningham