Look Lovely London Reviews

Simon hall
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
Simon
Treated very well and made to feel at ease very good results
Dr Davina is fantastic. I am so glad I found her. She advises sensibly and is an expert at facial aesthetics. I highly recommend Davina.
The experience was a much better than anywhere else I've been. The work carried out looked great and very natural. Very Happy.
Dr. Davina did a wonderful job on my lip fillers, this is was my first time and the process was so quick and easy! I love my new lips!
My treatment was literally fun, the nurse was so lovely! Excellent value and pain-free. I've been meaning to come back!
Very friendly, great advice & would definitely recommend to family and friends
Dr.Davina was lovely and her work is amazing
Davina is wonderful. She really puts you at ease and talks you through the whole process. She knows what is best for you and what will work and what won't. I trust her judgement completely. I love my results. Will definitely be going back to see her for my lip and face filler top-ups :)
Professional, friendly, efficient and caring.
Dr Davina is lovely and the treatments are a dream. Would recommend her services to all my friends!
I'm a regular returning customer of look lovely London and very satisfied with the level of service. Dr Davina is extremely welcoming and professional and really puts you at ease. I will be returning for years to come.
Gave me treatment to make me happier with my appearance
Basically Davina really cares and is focussed on giving clients the look they are after. I wanted a more natural look, so I just look a little better without looking like I've had "work done".

She really cares and treats all her clients as individuals and gives her absolute best.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.
Davina is a lovely lady who is very friendly and professional and I will continue to keep going to her for my treatment. I have highly recommended her to my friends and family. N
Dr Davinia is lovely very welcoming and makes you feel at ease.
Dr DAVINA is fabulous. I'm delighted at finding her to help keep the ageing process at bay. She is really expert st what she does and is good value for money; rather than advising you to have everything done she will suggest suitable options
I saw Davina several months ago and had 2 syringes of face filler. I noticed the difference immediately and was really happy with the results. So much so that I am booked in for more and am going to try the lip filler this time. I would definitely recommend Davina. She takes time on you and advises on what is best for your face - giving you that ultra personal experience.
Extremely satisfied with my results - great value
Really pleased with my results.
As always a very relaxed but professional service.
Davina is amazing!!! She really talks to you through every step. Fabulous!
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 264 reviews